Discovery Gaming Community
Banned from Bering - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Banned from Bering (/showthread.php?tid=170743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Banned from Bering - JonasHudson - 05-22-2019

Well its not that often one must lay low because things get that hot. It used to happen a lot more often, in other places. I rememeber not being able to mine in Tau-23 because of Outcasts all the time. Its not as bad as you think when things are so active its actually 'dangerous' to even be in the contested space.

It wont't last. This is the sort of thing that may occur in developing situations. Not sure on claims on who OK'd what, but I believe a 'govt' of the faction leads should be able to have some temporary leeway for this sort of thing. As to the mining sources for junkers, it would be nice to have at least 1 alt spot to move to, but its also just working to funnel activity.

Junkers also used to have to duck out from time to time anyways! So its not Xenos at the moment. This is exactly the sort of thing to be incentive to fight a bit instead, pass bounties, etc. Inrp if you wanted to retaliate, you could go outside house space and attack (pirate) a liberty corporation transport. There are ways to deal inrp, and like a storm, battles pass.

RE: Banned from Bering - SnakThree - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:21 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:14 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: *cough* Core-Zoner-Conflict *cough*

We were being antagonised by some officials both in and out of CoF, as well as the FP11 station admin at the time (which was Conrad iirc). And let's be honest, that conflict ended up being a positive thing. I digress, this isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

(05-22-2019, 08:16 PM)SnakThree Wrote: What NPC faction? What are you talking about? We were talking about cargo, now suddenly faction. Please decide what you are trying to achieve here besides misdirection and general disappointment for spontaneous roleplay.

You're applying something against several NPC factions because of the action of an indie.
I am confused. First you talked about cargo issue. Then faction issue. Your logic keeps jumping the moment you were proven wrong. No consistency. Perhaps you could actually try to extend your thoughts so we could answer them properly too.

RE: Banned from Bering - Hammerhead - 05-22-2019

Deleted

RE: Banned from Bering - Lythrilux - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:25 PM)SnakThree Wrote: I am confused. First you talked about cargo issue. Then faction issue. Your logic keeps jumping the moment you were proven wrong. No consistency. Perhaps you could actually try to extend your thoughts so we could answer them properly too.

Am I not allowed to talk about both things because your stance on both is absolutely nuts?

RE: Banned from Bering - Sombs - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:21 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 08:14 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: *cough* Core-Zoner-Conflict *cough*

We were being antagonised by some officials both in and out of CoF, as well as the FP11 station admin at the time (which was Conrad iirc). And let's be honest, that conflict ended up being a positive thing. I digress, this isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

TAZ was uninvolved, OSI was uninvolved, IRG was merely represented because Finn was the head of CoF and IRG at the same time. That being said, none of the trigger elements involved any official Zoner faction. The first trigger element was Core demanding nomad remains from an indie Zoner Colony Ship called COLONIA (or something along those letters), which refused and got attacked by Core as a result of that, but fled into the NFZ where it was shot down infront of other Zoner indies. They came to defend and Core opened fire at the Freeport for the first time.

The second trigger element was Jayce sitting with the DangerZone Bullhead ontop of Freeport 11, RPing with some sassy Zoner indies (Cael, Jack Henderson, etc) until he got triggered and shot Henderson's Zoner ship, instakilling it. The situation went out of hand shortly later when the second siege on Freeport 11 began. Again, no officials being involved TO THAT POINT.

That was the first Core-Zoner-Conflict, which was halfway solved when Finn was involved. Conrad was already MIA back then. I know that because I still have the recordings and because I happen to have an SRP desertion based on that entire conflict.

Another example is the second Core-Zoner-Conflict, which was when Freeport 11 was NEMP'd by the Core. TAZ, OSI and IRG were not involved, it was all about indies again. That was during Spazzy's admin time, and there was that stupid secret group on Skype with Spazzy and Henderson where they secretly made up the new lore about the results of the NEMP which was forced upon the entire NPC faction. OSI, TAZ and IRG were suddenly at war with the Core because of some indies, and Core surely profited much from pirating those Whales of people who weren't involved. Because Henderson and Co didn't have to deal with those consequences.

Say what you want about being picky about indies, but this is, at this point, not much different from what happened back then.

Edit: Neraxon and Cleveland weren't part of any official Zoner faction either and their attacks against Core were used to do the NEMP against FP11. Big thonk

RE: Banned from Bering - Lucky Buzz - 05-22-2019

Been away, when did Liberty annex Bering?

RE: Banned from Bering - Megaera - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:55 PM)Lucky Buzz Wrote: Been away, when did Liberty annex Bering?

They didn't

RE: Banned from Bering - St.Denis - 05-22-2019

I am not involved with this Event and have no intention of being so.

The easy solution to the mining issue, as far as I am concerned, is to stop mining until the shooting match to come to its conclusion and then it is likely nobody in Liberty will give a damn if Junkers mine there.

Nobody in their right mind would be trying to mine whilst a 3 way/4 way conflict is going on in the area. Collateral damage always happens, in War, and at the moment that would be the Miners.

Just find something else to haul for now.

RE: Banned from Bering - NoMe - 05-22-2019

stop to shot everyone in bering!

my children are crying, and my quadruple glazing is starting to crack.

Or they could fight somewhere other than in our *miniques* 6.0 spaces.

pleasant.terre as i heard is now surnamed *Tremblement.Terre*

we have actually the presence of an intergalactique diplomat in the base, if needed the direction can ask him if he want help!

let us know

RE: Banned from Bering - TLI-Inferno - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 10:13 PM)NoMe Wrote: stop to shot everyone in bering!

my children are crying, and my quadruple glazing is starting to crack.

Or they could fight somewhere other than in our *miniques* 6.0 spaces.

pleasant.terre as i heard is now surnamed *Tremblement.Terre*

we have actually the presence of an intergalactique diplomat in the base, if needed the direction can ask him if he want help!

let us know

What

Edit: Are you offering diplomatic assistance, protection, or road directions?