Discovery Gaming Community
Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Proclamation! Friday, October 13th (/showthread.php?tid=1742)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Malaclypse 666 - 10-14-2006

...the bloody B movie even prevented us from attending our own after-Avenge party. "Hopefully, "Son of.." will have a disclaimer about planning anything larger than than a tryst at the local Super 8.

Our best shot was to head over to Slammer's and morph into their paradigm. In attendance were Larry, Curly, Moe, Shemp, and Mrs. Peabody. A reasonably good time was had by all.

Pass the Alka-Seltzer, please.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Qunitinius~Verginix - 10-14-2006

holy crap i love alka selter lol!

Me and my friend did a science project a few years back and they made ur mouth go all foamy if u put one on your tongue.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Virus - 10-14-2006

You're forgettin' Winkie, there Curly. Seems, though, that he wasn't interested in helping me...

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - romer - 10-14-2006

Virus, can we still count on seeing Big McLarge Huge?

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-15-2006

Larry says, will you just supersize me then please.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Virus - 10-15-2006

romer,Oct 14 2006, 05:44 PM Wrote:Virus, can we still count on seeing Big McLarge Huge?
[snapback]40542[/snapback]

Aye, sir. Big-McLargeHuge is the name. And he's not very small. ;)

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Malaclypse 666 - 10-16-2006

Virus,Oct 14 2006, 05:38 PM Wrote:Aye, sir. Big-McLargeHuge is the name. And he's not very small. ;)
[snapback]40548[/snapback]

...I think we've dissuaded Virus from commissioning something he can't even get out of the system he bought it in...

And a big welcome to [ELF]Bingo_Pajamas ! ...Try to keep your 2IC Cruiser/Destroyer/Gunboat/Barge less than a kilometre in length, mate. We'd like to fly with you once in awhile.

23 Skidoo!
Mal

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Virus - 10-16-2006

Aye. You nutty bugger. I'm still gettin' Big-McLargeHuge someday. Too damned expensive, now.

Until I can get meself a Destroyer, who's up for Bingo!? No entry without Pajamas, people.

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - marauder - 10-16-2006

To: All ELF

Comm ID: Catch_23

Would you allow us to come in nightshirts? We're good at bingo, whenever we can agree on which numbers to pick...

Anyhow, hope to see everyone flying around soon!

Glory to Eris and DIS!

Message ends

Proclamation! Friday, October 13th - Malaclypse 666 - 10-17-2006

romer,Oct 5 2006, 08:39 PM Wrote:Message: Mal

Comm ID: Wiley

Mal, you've certainly stepped in it now.  So let's scoop it up, fill up as many paper bags as we can, then leave them on everyone's doorsteps.  I'll be more than happy to ring the doorbells after you've lit the bags.  And for the party, I'll bring the grape soda and pickles.  You're on your own for cups.

[snapback]39732[/snapback]

Crap, Wiley, where is my brain! Just caught that subliminal binary Skidoo!
(I think the whole event happened subliminally eh?)

High 101's!
Mal