Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Those who leave... (/showthread.php?tid=23725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - kingvaillant - 07-23-2009

' Wrote:Who do we talk to about commodities and trade, now?

He did mention somewhere that he would finish everything he has started atm.

-----

Well, I kinda saw it coming for Kane, as his presence around here was minimal lately. And Marburg for one of his posts I think. As for Xoria, maybe because of his "flop", but I don't think so.

I wish you all good luck out of here. Yes, I did happen to have some divergences with some of your opinions but you are still very nice people with qualities and flaws like everyone.

I wish things will get better on your side!

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - pipsqueak - 07-23-2009

Well hope their RL issue get resolved and they come back...

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - mwerte - 07-23-2009

Goodbye.

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Doc Holliday - 07-23-2009

Oh, Wow! Three admins at once and all good people. You will all be missed.
I do know this, if these positions are filled there will be some people with big shoes to fill.
Best of luck to you all, Marburg, Xoria and Kane.

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Errant.Venture - 07-23-2009

sad to see you all go. may you prosper and thrive wherever you land

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Stoat - 07-23-2009

Xoria, for all the work you did on making the Lane Hackers the superb faction they became, and all the time and energy you piled into the new trade system. For your social experiments, and your view on the world, I'm gonna miss your presence. I hope you'll be back.

'burg. Aw crap. Real sad to hear that it's a complete break, but RL always takes precedence. Was great having you around, and I look forward to you getting the free time to return. Keep the music coming though, eh?

Kane. Sad to see you go. Never got to know you personally, but everything I heard about you was good.

Anyone who takes on the role of an admin deserves immense respect. You sacrifice your time and energy for a bunch of ungrateful, moaning, obnoxious sods like us. You'll all be greatly missed.

Edit: Mwerte, hope you don't mind me echoing your change of avvie.

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Leo - 07-23-2009

Good luck guys. I hope you find your RL issues resolved soon.

~Leo

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Jonathan_Archer_nx01 - 07-24-2009

Did they drop any good loot?

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - RonG777 - 07-24-2009

Best of luck to 'ya mars . . . .

come back sometime and we can make people mad again with our G. Bush jokes again . . .:laugh:

take care man . . .

Admin Notice: Those who leave... - Boss - 07-24-2009

Why does everyone think they're leaving Disco? They only quit the admin team, RTOP.

EDIT: Not to sound rude or ungrateful for their work as admins.

Fine job, gents, fine job. Also, Kane, finish that story you started oh-so-long-ago! (The one mashing F.E.A.R., HALO, and that other one)