Discovery Gaming Community
Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators (/showthread.php?tid=3143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - DBoy1612 - 06-25-2007

Yes.

What? Did you expect me to say no?:)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Igiss - 06-25-2007

I guess we can consider Kane and Caylith assigned as administators. You can start outfitting your admin characters. Going to make official announcement later this week.

If any of the existing admins knows a reason why this should be delayed, please PM me.

Thanks to everyone who voted, yes or no. The percent of "yes"-voters speaks for itself, no more comments needed... I'll leave the thread open for more votes, if anyone still wishes to vote.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - BestFlyerHere - 06-25-2007

Congratulations!!!

You'll be great, guys.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Qunitinius~Verginix - 06-26-2007

I thought it was absolutely Hilarious, because as soon as they were announced as official admins. Everyone who was a faction leader went to console chat and make announcements over console. Some even went and logged out of their other chars just so they could do this.

I think that was a bit over the top and pointless, and saying congradulations can be limited to PM, the whole server doesn't need to see your little power-show.

Verginix Out

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-26-2007

Verg, sounds like sour grapes to me. Sorry I missed it, don't get to abuse my console rights very often. In
fact don't use them at all. Nice to see two people get a thank you for taking on a job that can play havoc with
their actual game time, and for other people's benefit, not their own.
So from me, congrats guys ... And you Verg ?

Hoodlum

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Koolmo - 06-26-2007

Yea, I hadn't used mine in quite a few months, sorry I missed it too. Should do it again today, eh Hood?

Congrats all the way guys, I hope that you'll still be able to keep up with the rest of your chars while doing this new job, you two are practically the backbone of quite a few stories around here. Good luck.

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Eppy - 06-26-2007

Ooooh, there ARE non-admisn with Console rights. I'd wondered about that.

Indeed! Congratulations! This, in my mind, has been a long time coming. Free Cardamine for everyone!

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Virus - 06-26-2007

' Wrote:Ooooh, there ARE non-admisn with Console rights. I'd wondered about that.

Indeed! Congratulations! This, in my mind, has been a long time coming. Free Cardamine for everyone!

Yeah. Faction leaders. Major faction leaders.

Some abuse these rights... *cough* Dab *cough*

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - MrSns - 06-26-2007

srry im late, U both got my vote, Congratz:)

Do discovery proud:)

Caylith & Kane for RP server administrators - Ant - 07-13-2007

Sorry about the late reply on this but Kane did say he wanted a reason for negative votes.

The yes of it? I'm sure they'll make great Admins and I have every confidence that they'll do their utmost to do an impartial job.

The no of it? They do a great job in RP and as leaders. Admin duties are bound to detract from that. If Admin duties interfere with leadership, I say nay. No faction leader should be an Admin.

I'm sure Firebird would be a great Admin... but as a leader, the value to the community is greater.

Anyway, congratulations on the Admin duties, for what it's worth. Hopefully I won't have to annoy you to much with my...what was the word?
idiosyncrasies?