Discovery Gaming Community
taxing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: taxing (/showthread.php?tid=45686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

taxing - Weedalot - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:god, i wish i would meet an ore-filled barge with a few sail bombers as wingmen ...
FUN FUN FUN

taxing - ivr56 - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:You cant take out an average fighter in a barghest, so please, stop lying to yourself.
All a fighter has to do is make a mistake and hes dead. Especially if the bomber knows what he is doing. Some pilots can drop your shields and SNAC you quickly.

taxing - Xoria - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:as i see lately, pirates are doing what they want with the taxing. i think the limit was 3 mill credits , or maybe im wrong. can any one help me here. there is a maximum tax ?
Yes. The maximum tax is the greatest amount you are willing to pay to avoid being blown up. Unfortunately for traders, the laws of physics require them to sometimes be blown up to concretely establish what that amount is.

taxing - Reacher - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:god, i wish i would meet an ore-filled barge with a few sail bombers as wingmen ...

FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN FIX PRAETORIAN

Back to the subject.

CHarge what you see fit and use your best judgement.

Also remember people are going to Q-Q no matter what, so its best to make as much money off the suckers as possible.

' Wrote:Boss you are getting extremely annoying with your little bragging. It is tiresome, and its mostly a bunch of crap. You cant take out an average fighter in a barghest, so please, stop lying to yourself.

The average figther knows not to joust Bombers:D I like you Boss but I got to agree with Smokey... Mamoru or KNF Bomber, BD Bomber, Orchid, LH Bomber.... MAY-BE....

taxing - Pinko - 08-25-2010

I'd pirate a barge 30 million.

taxing - mio_cid - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:Yes. The maximum tax is the greatest amount you are willing to pay to avoid being blown up. Unfortunately for traders, the laws of physics require them to sometimes be blown up to concretely establish what that amount is.

absolutly agree... i think the same way.

taxing - Reacher - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:I'd pirate a barge 30 million.

I'd just blow it up then destory all the cargo... but thats me... I don't really care much about money... *insert evil Mark Hamil Joker laugh*

taxing - Disparagess - 08-25-2010

Put it this way.

Pirate for as much as you would be willing to pay for if you were pirated for that amount.

taxing - Cond0r - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:All a fighter has to do is make a mistake and hes dead. Especially if the bomber knows what he is doing. Some pilots can drop your shields and SNAC you quickly.
No, not really. You have to be a complete moron and have absolutely no idea about fighter pvp to get killed by a Barghest. And those are the kind of people that Boss can kill and then brag about it.

taxing - Lyderies - 08-25-2010

anything over 10mil is stupid i reakon, i wouldnt ask or pay that...

id pay 5mil, 1 mil per 1000cargo

add 500k on if it you know its valuable