Discovery Gaming Community
Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Order Bomber "Sekhmet" (/showthread.php?tid=5476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - I_m_rdy - 01-17-2008

I'd be glad if you'd allow me to make the bomber a bit bulkier.:P

That's just my own opinion.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - RingoW - 01-17-2008

As i said before, its your model. I will never fly an Order bomber, indifferent if i like it or not.
Make it as you want.

Oh, something unique: You could place the Torplaunchers at the very front and place the cockpit on the wings or the upper side fuselage.:crazy:.
Hm, :unsure:, it could be looking good though.

Respectful
AoM

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - pipsqueak - 01-17-2008

Angel of Mercy is high on Cardi :P. Dont listen to him.

Leave the top one alone......It has a defender profile and with those changes that is a perfect Replacement for Havok MK II for the Liberty. Heck I would fly that tub. (with mi rubber ducky ofcoarse)

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - RingoW - 01-17-2008

@ pipsqueak: No senor, not cardi, me corsair, me high on looking to much on artifacts.:P

Really, give it a try, since we have time til 4.85. Was playing around with the Valkyrie model that way, but it was in my erlier model times. Never finished it. It wasn't looking bad.

Respectful
AoM

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Snip3rNife - 02-12-2008

Bump. Ban me.

How's this project going? This ship looks pretty nice.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Jihadjoe - 02-12-2008

I think that the most recent version looks too skinny. maybe a kind of hybrid between the fatter version and that one would be cool. But other than that it's quite cool and I look forward to seeing it die alongside its damn corsair allies.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - I_m_rdy - 02-12-2008

I put the project on halt, since I take a small break from ship modelling now. I'll of course continue it (together with the Xeno Blazer), but for now I have enough time until the new mod release.

I need your help guys. I'm looking for a free program aside Gmax that features a knife tool (it's bloody tedious to cut out certain parts of the textures in Milkshape...). I heard Blender is a good program, is its knife tool worth the download? Most important: I have to be able to import it into Milkshape.

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - SrbijaTrejd - 02-14-2008

Wow,looks awesome,i especially like the short wings on it:D

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Boss - 02-14-2008

Congratulations, you made my idea. The first one looks exactly like I imagined the replacement for the Havok. Only difference is the wings are farther back, and the top fin is taller. (those changes = liberty bomber)

My idea for a name was Watchman. Goes with the Liberty naming convention. (Guardian, Patriot, Liberator, Defender, etc)

Order Bomber "Sekhmet" - Heartless - 02-14-2008

hey, this is an Order bomber, hands off our stuff!:D