Discovery Gaming Community
Random Bounty! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Random Bounty! (/showthread.php?tid=559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Random Bounty! - Virus - 01-29-2006

It seems a few more kills have been claimed.

Random Bounty! - Guest - 01-29-2006

This is Jim Hill of the Random Bounty Network.

The Bounty is officially expired with the kill count as follows.

The_Damned - Unknown Number of kills.

No one else claimed to kill our bounty.

Congrats Damned. So sorry Rabbit, you make no money today.

Random Bounty! - Dab - 01-30-2006

The Damned,Jan 29 2006, 05:46 PM Wrote:This night ( my time  - Bulgaria 0:30 hours ) Dab attacked me in omicron gamma , when i was sitting still in my Titan , and helping micro with transfer. I could escape his visious attack with lowered shield and damaged hull... just to be blown several secs after about 2.5 k from crete. I tried to tell him i was helping micro , but everytime i undocked he attcked and i hadn have time to write. He blowed me 2 more times. Then i got angry and switched chars. MY char purity was using eagle too...Dab didnt got a win... i forgot the kills.
After i got bored and micro returned to gamma we tried to fly to connecticut so i can train him to fight ( i switched back to titan ). We were on the way , but Dab was pursuing and attcking. He killed micro in unknown. I was attacking him then , but he decieded to dock on Gammu , so he can re-load. We used that and headed to connecticut. He tracked us us to aliaska. Then heturned back. All the attacks he sayed to us to leave AW system. Strange I don't get warnings like that from other AW members... 
Anyway i got tired of killing him  infront Crete ( i wont comment the excuses i heard ).

So Dab when are u gonna stop bug me? Or u want me to get really mean?
[snapback]11228[/snapback]

The only excuses were that cannonballs are cheap.

I hate cannonballs, they get me alot...

But at least I killed Micro's bomber!

Random Bounty! - Virus - 01-30-2006

HE'S STILL LEARNING TO FIGHT PROPERLY!! Its not that big a deal!

Random Bounty! - Kane - 01-30-2006

I kinda hate to say this, but Micro sucks. You're not getting any "brag" points for killing him.

Geez guys he isn't that bad. He actually fights pretty good.

Dab,Jan 29 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:Geez guys he isn't that bad. He actually fights pretty good.
[snapback]11246[/snapback]

I'm teaching him, he can AIM. That's about it. He can't dodge very well, though.

Random Bounty! - Met2085 - 01-30-2006

1) Come on guys, dont put down Mirco like that, we were all there once...

2) Dab STFU...jeez You are an ass to say that "I pwned an inexperienced player! Look at me I'm an ass and I want to Conquer the whole server! Look at me...."

I was joking Met... I even said he was an okay pilot, while Virus said he sucked...

Also Met when do I get my money!!! You still havent payed me.

He's BECOMING a GREAT pilot. >:|