Discovery Gaming Community
Order| tech chart change request. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Order| tech chart change request. (/showthread.php?tid=67212)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order| tech chart change request. - Ryummel - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:I dont have to justify what i do in Minor as zoner to Blood Dragons. Next you want to shoot me in Minor and ask Order to support you or what?
Then we'll keep shooting/pirating you. Period.

Order| tech chart change request. - SMGSterlin - 10-07-2011

Hammerstein, newsflash: YOU'RE A BARGE!!! YOU -WILL- BE HUNTED AND PIRATED AND SHOT, PERIOD.

Now then, the Blood Dragons are territorial, if you were in Chugoku, you WILL be shot, it doesn't matter who you are really, if not the GC or BD. It matters not your justification, you SHOULDN'T be there.

Being an ally of the Order does not guarantee the Blood Dragons will not shoot you, not when you're such a juicy target, like a Barge.

Try flying a smaller transport, not a Barge, you will probably get attacked less.

Order| tech chart change request. - Tommeh - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:Well the Core and Keepers have to deal with Corsair NPCs (which spawn Osirises), Order and Nomad/Core (depending on which side you're on), so I'd say that at the moment if anything, the Order has it easy when it comes to hostile NPCs. Then again, those NPCs don't really make much difference to us, so I don't see how it would to the Order.
Also, I don't see how the Order and Corsairs being repped red to each other would make things so much easier for the Core/Keepers, as Corsairs rarely go into Delta nowadays, and the Order rarely venture further than Delta in force.
Order npc's don't have ossies and spam only around Minor jh mostly. So, unless Core is raiding Minor, you are not facing 3 hostile npc's. Order moves through Delta, Kappa, Theta etc, where Sair npc spam is quite big, being attacked everywhere by 3 different NPC's does make things harder for Order then for Core as you don't meet Order npcs around there.

' Wrote:And I think the 'sairs and Order being full red would be very helpful when it comes to preventing idiots on both sides taking their capital ships into each other's home systems.

It would make opposite I think, as soon sair and order indies realize we are red, raids will start sooner or later, causing fights which don't make much sense inrp, while being simply neutral without docking rights would be better since none would be able to dock in Gamma/Minor, but wouldn't be hostile to have reason to visit each other's systems.
So I think with Neutral rep without docking rights both sides get absolutely no reason to visit Gamma/Minor.

Order| tech chart change request. - Erasmas - 10-07-2011

To everyone babbling about a hostile rephack between Order and Corsairs... where did you see such a request? The thread was about a red TECH CHART CELL, not reputation.

Order| tech chart change request. - Hammerstein - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:Hammerstein, newsflash: YOU'RE A BARGE!!! YOU -WILL- BE HUNTED AND PIRATED AND SHOT, PERIOD.
Now then, the Blood Dragons are territorial, if you were in Chugoku, you WILL be shot, it doesn't matter who you are really, if not the GC or BD. It matters not your justification, you SHOULDN'T be there.
I have been shot 3 times by bd in Kusari. Only one time in Chugoku

' Wrote:Being an ally of the Order does not guarantee the Blood Dragons will not shoot you, not when you're such a juicy target, like a Barge.
Try flying a smaller transport, not a Barge, you will probably get attacked less.

I dont complain ]bd[ shoot me!!!!
I complain Order allieing with ]bd[!

' Wrote:Then we'll keep shooting/pirating you. Period.
Yeh, fits your RP.

But you know because of that Order should have you on a "shoot on sight"-list instead of trying to allie with you for some tactical expansion they could aswell get by kicking your zonerkiller butt out of Tohoku.

Would be much more fun and great RP (atleast for order :laugh:) that way even. Who knows, maybe even corsair decide to join the fun:yahoo:

Order| tech chart change request. - Redirion - 10-07-2011

What I completely miss at this whole discussion is the real threat to the Order and mankind. Not only the BHG|Core, LN and LSF are invading Minor these days. The alienthreat has an ally named the Outcasts.

The Order High command is aware of this, but decided to do nothing about it. The Order should rely on the Corsairs as a reliable partner to fight a common enemy.

My indie char was proposing to tighten the relations with the Corsairs to fight the Outcasts - and got grounded by the high command for it.

The Order these days is neglecting their main objective. Fighting the threat.

Order| tech chart change request. - Enoch - 10-07-2011

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=72&t=44944

Now stop polluting this thread.

Order| tech chart change request. - SMGSterlin - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:I dont complain ]bd[ shoot me!!!!
I complain Order allieing with ]bd[!

But you know because of that Order should have you on a "shoot on sight"-list instead of trying to allie with you for some tactical expansion they could aswell get by kicking your zonerkiller butt out of Tohoku.

Would be much more fun and great RP (atleast for order :laugh:) that way even. Who knows, maybe even corsair decide to join the fun:yahoo:
The Blood Dragons are a valuable ally to the Order that date back to the Nomad War, their connection is stronger than you realize.

Furthermore, why would the Order care about their pirating in Kusari? That is not the Order's concern, the Order's concern is shooting Nomads, as long as Blood Dragons are helping them, and they are both fighting against the Nomads, they shouldn't and won't care about them pirating a trader here or there, even a Zoner.:rolleyes:

Order| tech chart change request. - Jeremy Hunter - 10-07-2011

@Redirion

Outcasts = Humans

Outcasts =/= Nomads

Order shots Nomads.

Order defends its space from hostile humans.

They worship them, so they are misguided. Only humans we actively hunt are infected ones, auch as the Das Wilde in the Omwgas, and did fight the Aoi Isiejin in Kusari before it died...

Order| tech chart change request. - Redirion - 10-07-2011

' Wrote:@Redirion
Outcasts = Humans

Wrong. Cardamine changed their DNA. They are no humans anymore. Btw. Cardamine is even from/for the Nomads.
And they provide shelter to the Nomads, demanding nomad organisms and destroying every ship, which attacks Nomads.

This is called allying with the threat.