Discovery Gaming Community
Gallic Permits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gallic Permits (/showthread.php?tid=81177)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Gallic Permits - Zukeenee - 11-02-2012

[Image: FouquatHeader02.png]

My answer here is the same as it was in our private communication.

No.

I know nothing about you or the people you represent, monsieur. You claim to be an unaffiliated "Freelancer" operating under an alias. That's all you'll tell me? As far as I can see, you're just a nobody who wants to build a space station in a high-traffic area so he can construct and sell advanced equipment for personal profit. Hardly worthy of a Base Construction Permit.

Unless you choose to be more forthcoming about yourself and give a more extensive reason for you motivation, your request is denied.

[Image: GRPFooter02.png]

RE: Gallic Permits - Ademaro - 11-02-2012

Transmission.................

Dear monsieur..........

I am a freelancer yes but gallia is my home. I will never lose the faith that I have found in living here. However if you need to know....I have friends with deep pockets that belong to GRN affiliated....We are a simple people freelancer-GRN living in peace without trouble...I lived on the battleship Beuvray for many years and saved all my money to get enough to start a base and start earning the income needed to survive in this world. Like I said Im a freelancer but I also am A GRN and all that comes with it. I also work with other friends of the crown like Samura and others but never your enemy's. This you have My word on.......

I understand your delay in allowing this base in a high traffic area but let me in sure you that it would be in your best interest to accept my bid to setup a base in a location as I am requesting. For every item I sell I will give Gallia 5 mil to the war efforts in turn allowing me to construct this base. All GRN are allowed to dock and of course free drinks for all.....I hope this satisfies your question ......Please allow this base to be constructed.....I have spent years saving for this moment.

Greed....

End Transmission.......

RE: Gallic Permits - Zukeenee - 11-03-2012

[Image: FouquatHeader02.png]

No.

[Image: GRPFooter02.png]

RE: Gallic Permits - Ademaro - 11-04-2012

ok
ok
ok

RE: Gallic Permits - NoMe - 11-04-2012

(05-29-2012, 10:55 PM)kingdomofgallia Wrote: [font=Times New Roman]The following permits will be issued to those who apply and are approved by the proper Gallic officials. Individuals may apply for them in this channel.
<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][color=#1F79D6]Gallic Restricted Exports Permit
[color=#E14343]Allows

Trade and export of restricted goods in section 2.2 of the Gallic Royal Charter.
Cost
100,000,000 Gallic Francs for corporation permits.
15,000,000 Gallic Francs for individual permits.
Additional Information
Note: The following corporations already have a Resitrcted Export Permit:
  • Samura
  • Kishiro
  • Independent Neuralnet Division
  • IMG

Base Construction Permit
[color=#E14343]Allows
The construction and maintaince of bases within the Kingdom of Gallia
[color=#E14343]Cost

200,000,000 processing fee.

Base Regulations
1. All bases constructed in Gallia need to have Gallic owners. Sirian corporations can not act primary supplier and can only be hired on a contract-basis to import goods not found in Gallia.

2. All bases have to stay clear of any trade routes. This includes routes to lanes, gates, bases and planets.

3. Weapon platform use is heavily restricted in House Space, Weapon platforms have to be at least 15K away from any lane, base or planet. Weapon platforms may only be set to self-defence mode.

All requests are processed on a case-by-case basis. Each applicant will receive a personal contract to be signed BEFORE construction. This contract may contain exceptions or special regulations not mentioned in the above regulations. Breaking this contract will result in fines or the destruction of the base.

4. Any bases found inside of Gallic space without a permit may be given a set period of time of which the base owners may explain their case. The Crown may deny any pleas at this point, but may allow bases to stay with an increased tax on the base.

A Base Construction Permit can be requested by filling in the following form:

Quote:Name:
Affiliation:
Planned Location:
Extensive motivation and reason for construction:
Planned modules:

[color=#1F79D6]Jump Drive Permit
[color=#E14343]Allows
Use of a Jump Drive within Gallic space. If requested, the Crown may give out coordinates within Gallia.
[color=#E14343]Cost

100,000,000 processing fee.

[color=#E14343]Base Regulations
1. This permit will allow whoever is registered to use the jump drive to be able to jump in and out of Gallic space. Any ship wish this device installed may only fire in self defense which must be reported, and may not act in any way other than as a jump ship.

2. Ships jumping with the registered jumpship must be allowed within Gallia. Any ship found freeloading or being snuck into Gallia will be destroyed, along with the jumpship.

3. No ships larger than Gunboat or transport class ships may be jumped with the jump ship, and may only act as defense under Gallic law.

[color=#1F79D6]Additional Information
Current authorised permits can be found here.

The Kingdom of Gallia reserves the right to cancel a permit at any time and without prior warning.
and maybe the gallia crown doing herself touch!
why a part of universe is regulated by one (esprit)

RE: Gallic Permits - IDF Shipping - 11-04-2012

Bonjour compatriots,

could I please direct you to a further request that has developed from Pheonix (\^/), http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=87581&page=2.

The original negotiations, handed to IDF when it became obviously trade related, were completed without problem. This requests hyperspace mapping.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 12-06-2012

In accordance with http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=90624

(12-01-2012, 06:27 PM)Explorer487 Wrote: Connecting to Network.....Connected
ID: Borderworld.Express
Subject: Base request

Bonjour sir, me and West Sirius Express, would like to apply for planning permission for a station in a system id rather not mention in this channel, nor its location, i would happily send it over private comms.

Anyway, Our group is a side section to Gallic Metal Service, we specialize in Mining and shipping which now require a storage facility for the mined metals and a place to reform it into a useful substance, this base will be used mainly for storage, nothing more.

The station will allow all docking to Gallic vessels of course, and have the payment required to own a station at hand, just waiting for your approval of course.

Thank you for your time.

West Sirius Express[/size]
and
(12-04-2012, 09:49 PM)The Kingdom of Gallia Wrote: Bonjour [WSE],
it is normal to take over 24 hours to process fully through the appropriate channels.

You will be pleased to know that no objections have been raised, there will of course be some restrictions viz.
You must place the base within the designated area divulged in your personal neural net transmission to us.

As this if primarily a trading station we would expect automatic docking to be granted to ships flying the colours of EFL|, |IDF, GMS and Solar.

In addition GRP and GRN vessels should be able to be docked and supplied with no resistance. These will also be the vessels you may supply some of your factory production to.

You must not allow any enemies of the Gallic Crown to dock.

These terms are open to change at any time the King sees fit and communication will be voiced through this communication account.

Breaking these or subsequent conditions will be met with in a vigourous manner.

You may begin building the base as soon as you deposit the appropriate fee to the account named in the recent communication from us. This has been halved due to the location of the base and the concurrent risks you are facing.

Regardez

Please note the request is authorised, enjoy your stay and follow the above stipulations and Gallic Laws

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - Prometheus.E0102 - 12-28-2012

Name: Waterloo
Affiliation: HDMS, Her Danish Majesty Ship
Planned Location: D3 Gas cloud, Orleanis
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: Try something new and fun, last motivation to continue playing this game!
Planned modules: Cloaking Device and evt. complete it for everything that can be built on it.

RE: Gallic Permits - Tunicle - 01-06-2013

Dear administrator of permits,
my K7: P-19T "Akegata" Kusari Container Transport flying independently under the flag of the great keiretsu Samura Industries is just checking that is it covered by the current export permit http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177 [*]Samura. It is Samura IFF and piloted by Samura employees even though it is not officially Samura named?

それでは失礼いたします

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 01-06-2013

Bonjour,
we are very busy with many matters so the time for reply is workload rather than tardiness

Enquiry 1.
(11-04-2012, 04:38 PM)IDF Shipping Wrote: Bonjour compatriots,

could I please direct you to a further request that has developed from Pheonix (\^/), http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=87581&page=2.

The original negotiations, handed to IDF when it became obviously trade related, were completed without problem. This requests hyperspace mapping.

Regardez

Bonjour,
we have monitored (\^/) activity since your original request and note that you have been restrained and not abused your position with jumping into our systems causing trouble.

Consequently we can see no problem with (\^/)Andromeda entering our space as long as you notify us first.

Obviously any unlawful activity will have severe repercussions.

Enquiry 2.
(12-28-2012, 04:11 PM)Prometheus.E0102 Wrote: Name: Waterloo
Affiliation: HDMS, Her Danish Majesty Ship
Planned Location: D3 Gas cloud, Orleanis
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: T
Planned modules: Cloaking Device and evt. complete it for everything that can be built on it.

Bonjour, we would need a litle more in detail, for example who are HDMS etc. In principle there is no problem however please provide some furher details, taking particular attention to fully read and understand the following, principally from http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177 before replying.

Base Construction Permit
Allows the construction and maintaince of bases within the Kingdom of Gallia 200,000,000 processing fee.

Base Regulations
1. All bases constructed in Gallia need to have Gallic owners. Sirian corporations can not act primary supplier and can only be hired on a contract-basis to import goods not found in Gallia.

2. All bases have to stay clear of any trade routes. This includes routes to lanes, gates, bases and planets.

3. Weapon platform use is heavily restricted in House Space, Weapon platforms have to be at least 15K away from any lane, base or planet. Weapon platforms may only be set to self-defence mode.

All requests are processed on a case-by-case basis. Each applicant will receive a personal contract to be signed BEFORE construction. This contract may contain exceptions or special regulations not mentioned in the above regulations. Breaking this contract will result in fines or the destruction of the base.

4. Any bases found inside of Gallic space without a permit may be given a set period of time of which the base owners may explain their case. The Crown may deny any pleas at this point, but may allow bases to stay with an increased tax on the base.

A Base Construction Permit can be requested by filling in the following form:

Quote:Name:
Affiliation:
Planned Location:
Extensive motivation and reason for construction:
Planned modules:

Enquiry 3.
(01-06-2013, 08:00 PM)Tunicle Wrote: Dear administrator of permits,
my K7: P-19T "Akegata" Kusari Container Transport flying independently under the flag of the great keiretsu Samura Industries is just checking that is it covered by the current export permit http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177 [*]Samura. It is Samura IFF and piloted by Samura employees even though it is not officially Samura named?

それでは失礼いたします
This sort of enquiry tends to block the system as it is covered in the Gallic documentation. However to clarify your IFF and papers do allow you trade opportunities in Gallia but unless the ship is Samura|xxx then you will need a special export permit if planning on shipping any of the following,
Munitions
Military Vehicles
Cryocubes
Ore
and of course Synthetic Marijuana, Cardamine, Nox, Counterfeit Software, Hypnotainment Bands, Gallic Artifacts, Slaves and Black Market Munitions are never to be carried.

Regardez