Discovery Gaming Community
Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events (/showthread.php?tid=8376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - sovereign - 05-11-2008

If you need things to get a little Wild in Sigma-13 or anywhere in Rheinland for that matter (maybe both, if you don't mind me running when things get rough), Wilde.Hektor.Schneider is willing to do his best to blow the hell out of you. Provided I can get to Panera or someplace with unrestricted internet... which will be tough, since that's noon on the dot when it starts...

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - mjolnir - 05-11-2008

Number 3 is a bit messy too...

it can come very fast that the sites are separated by more than 10k. I'd say you can scratch it completely.. or adjust it somehow.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-11-2008

' Wrote:Number 3 is a bit messy too...

it can come very fast that the sites are separated by more than 10k. I'd say you can scratch it completely.. or adjust it somehow.
Alright, I deleted both 2 and 3 and simplified the whole thing. Docking ships are considered out of the event.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Eboksba - 05-12-2008

another one, good good, things were getting a little bland.

Tell me when final plan is ready. i think i can get on later in the night. i don't think many other people can get on if we make it during standard school hours. maybe 7:30 mountain time?

Maybe if i can get my kishiro char up and ready by that time, i'll go as that.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-12-2008

' Wrote:another one, good good, things were getting a little bland.

Tell me when final plan is ready. i think i can get on later in the night. i don't think many other people can get on if we make it during standard school hours. maybe 7:30 mountain time?

Maybe if i can get my kishiro char up and ready by that time, i'll go as that.
Eboksba, please refer to post #48. The first event is scheduled for next Sunday, 6 PM GMT (or 1 PM EST, I believe).

There will be others. I have planned at least two more, being another shipping event and a interrupted military parade. If this first event goes well I'll stick to to the second and maybe I'll consider making a third. I'm not really in a hurry about the Cruiser anyway. What I want is that we all succeed in promoting a fun, lighthearted event for everyone.

Glad to have you participate. Thank you.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Dieter Schprokets - 05-12-2008

' Wrote:Eboksba, please refer to post #48. The first event is scheduled for next Sunday, 6 PM GMT (or 1 PM EST, I believe).

There will be others. I have planned at least two more, being another shipping event and a interrupted military parade. If this first event goes well I'll stick to to the second and maybe I'll consider making a third. I'm not really in a hurry about the Cruiser anyway. What I want is that we all succeed in promoting a fun, lighthearted event for everyone.

Glad to have you participate. Thank you.

Argh

I'm away for first event..

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-12-2008

' Wrote:Argh

I'm away for first event..
Well, my idea was to schedule each event (at least the shipping ones) each on a different time, so people with schedule limitations can participate in at least one. I came up with 6 GMT because I figured it was central enough for people from both America and Eastern Europe to participate. Maybe the guys over China will have some problem, but is there anyone from there willing to participate in these events?

Anyway... We have until Sunday to come up with a suitable time in case this one is terrible for everyone. I don't think there will be one time that will suit everybody. That's why I figured I'd do each event favoring one time zone. Until some more suiting time comes up, this first event favors no one.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - Skoorb - 05-15-2008

This event sounds like a lot of fun. Any chance you might employ Bounty Hunters? I understand this is mainly a house issue. Perhaps some bounty hunters join in to restore good relations with Rhienland and Kusari. No ships larger than GBs of course. If not, that's cool, have fun.

Livid

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-15-2008

' Wrote:This event sounds like a lot of fun. Any chance you might employ Bounty Hunters? I understand this is mainly a house issue. Perhaps some bounty hunters join in to restore good relations with Rhienland and Kusari. No ships larger than GBs of course. If not, that's cool, have fun.

Livid
Hey, Skoorb. Thank you for your compliment. It's appreciated. As much as I'd like to involve everyone interested, I thought of this as mainly a House event. The fact that the companies involved had to partially open up its details is already a bad thing, but explains how the pirates will learn about this. I don't know, I'll put some careful thought to it, but I can't promise anything. Also, I was thinking fighters, not really gunboats. Anyway, perhaps Daumann hires private protection (depending on the number of people at the day).

And I'm still missing the traders. Maybe I'll fly a transport myself.

After this first event (depending on how it goes) I'll determine a goal for transfered goods. I don't do it right now because I want to see how it goes first.

Anyway, Skoorb. If I decide to involve other parties I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

EDIT: I'm going to restrict this first event for the locals. Let's see how it goes and I'll reconsider this idea afterwards.

Kapitaen Krieger Kreuzer Events - tfmachad - 05-16-2008

Yes, this is a shameless bump. This event will happen this Sunday and I'm still in need of haulers (or so I think). If you're planning on joining the event in a transport, please, post here so I can figure out what to do.