Discovery Gaming Community
Xoria for server administrator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Xoria for server administrator (/showthread.php?tid=8664)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Xoria for server administrator - ParanoidAndroid - 05-20-2008

' Wrote:Nothing personal, its just we need someone who has been around a lot longer.

'Longer' doesn't really have to mean 'better'.

Xoria for server administrator - gezza999 - 05-20-2008

Conditional no, if we're gonna "Promote up more Stormtroopers" then, sure. But if there is no-one in mind to take over some of the forum moderation, then no.

Xoria for server administrator - mwerte - 05-20-2008

Yes, we need an admin with heavy RP background experience.

Xoria for server administrator - Jihadjoe - 05-20-2008

Yeh. Xoria would make a good admin, provided he analyses things with the same depth and decency he shows now when he has power.

Xoria for server administrator - Virus - 05-20-2008

' Wrote:Conditional no, if we're gonna "Promote up more Stormtroopers" then, sure. But if there is no-one in mind to take over some of the forum moderation, then no.

If its needed, I could take over some of the forum moderation. I do my best in the RP Forum, but there's already so many other people that I don't get much to do in there. Its only a small step to moderate the rest of the forums...

Anyway, I voted yes to Xoria. Smart guy, and he puts lots of time into this server.

Xoria for server administrator - Eppy - 05-20-2008

Xoria will do a fine job as Admin, I think we can all agree on that, and I don't see a problem as long as we make a few more Global Mods to clean up the forum messes while he's IG.

Xoria for server administrator - sovereign - 05-20-2008

Yeppers from here, if he's willing.

Xoria for server administrator - Angelfire - 05-20-2008

Here's my two cents.

...I respect people who take the time to explain their views as opposed to: 'because I said so!'

Xoria is opinionated and can be perceived as Condescending.. yes..I agree.. but all strong leaders are these things.. I certainly am that way!

What I have noticed though is that he will allow you to argue your point with the same passion he argues his! If you look at the forums he could have locked but did not, you will realise that he is interested in making this place work... In my opinion, that is a great profile for an Admin.

Most of all, he is super commited to this community. I have no doubt that he will do everything in his power to not let us down.

Congratulations on your nomination Xoria, your work on these forums has been stellar!

Xoria for server administrator - Magoo! - 05-20-2008

I suppose... He seems nice enough anyways. I want Bulldog back though... He was my favorite admin. But yeah, so long as he doesn't become a tyrant.

Xoria for server administrator - Boss - 05-20-2008

Can I nominate Angelfire for a moderator if such a thing is needed?