Discovery Gaming Community
IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome (/showthread.php?tid=86997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - Miranda - 09-08-2012

' Wrote:project was IC idea so it was IC funded/designed but let say DSE built. It would end in civilian column so np.

That's probably how it would have to be done.

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - Pancakes - 09-08-2012

For god's sake, I'll settle this down. IC DON'T BUILD SHIPS. Never have, never will.

Democritus is built by either DSE or OSC for OSC's use. Democritus infocard have no mentioning of IC building it, only that it was used by IC drunk captain to knock off a moon from its orbit.

In fact, the ship isn't even sold on IC bases, assuming that DSE builts it for OSC is because OSC doesn't build ships itself and order them from DSE. At any rate not IC.

Miranda, no one changes your lore, you fabricated that lore based on the fact someone decided to go to the wiki and edit the page so that producer will be IC, wanna know a secret? Even someone that have been around for 2 days can do it if he wish. In fact if I wish I can go ahead and change it to SCRA, does it make it SCRA made?

Oh and yes, I am part of the infocard writing team and so is Echo 7-7, mind you.

EDIT: IC have relation to the Renzu line, however, and it's generally regarded as the "IC line" since Renzu designs are often sold in their stations with IC taking off their shares off the sales.

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - Miranda - 09-08-2012

' Wrote:EDIT: IC have relation to the Renzu line, however, and it's generally regarded as the "IC line" since Renzu designs are often sold in their stations with IC taking off their shares off the sales.

We do use them primarily, but I thought that Renzu was an IND company. Wouldn't that make it an IND shipline?

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - SnakThree - 09-08-2012

' Wrote:We do use them primarily, but I thought that Renzu was an IND company. Wouldn't that make it an IND shipline?
IC is selling Renzu porduction. Renzu is owned by IND.

Corporate stuff. Contracts, profit split etc...

@ Govedo13
Havoc
Developed by Ageira with significant BMM participation

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - Pancakes - 09-08-2012

' Wrote:We do use them primarily, but I thought that Renzu was an IND company. Wouldn't that make it an IND shipline?

Renzu is owned by IND and designs the vessels, IC is responsible for selling of it in their stations however.

Even ships like the Touketsu and the Shukensha are sold only on IC stations (and the freighter if you count Renzu shipyards as IC per their IFF). These are the closest you get to "IC line". Not that IC need any in my opinion, but yeah.

IC Freighter. Submissions and sketches welcome - P1vas - 09-08-2012

Damn, there's a Rhino mk2. What the hell else do you need? One more unused ship?