Discovery Gaming Community
<)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=97765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: &lt;)CsF(&gt; Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Corsair Special Forces - 03-27-2016

[Image: DimitrisDeLaRamirez.png]

Senorita Consuela Maria Rodriguez

I have your request on my table. The next meeting from the High Command of Unidad especial de Corsair even <)CsF(> will be in a few days. Meanwhile we'll send you our Questionnaire.
Please send it back to us when you're finished with it!
We are awaiting your response via high secure channel. (// via p.m.)
You will hear from us, as soon as possible!

¡Viva el Imperio Corsario!

Signed:
Patron of the Ramirez Familia Comandante of Unidad especial de Corsair and Elder of the Corsair Council
[Image: Signature12.png]

RE: &lt;)CsF(&gt; Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Consuela Maria Rodriguez - 03-28-2016

Capitan Ramirez

I've already send you back the Questionnaire!

I hope to hear from soon!

Consuela Maria Rodriguez

RE: &lt;)CsF(&gt; Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - spacedragon - 04-03-2016

[Image: itgenehighsduwbhrqds.png]

Comm.-ID:
Subcdte. Cpt. Gennaro Zapatero-Salazar
Corsair-warship <)CsF(>Dragon.de.Fuego

Atrahasis Castle, Planet Crete, Sparta (a.k.a. Omicron Gamma)

To:
→ Señorita Consuela Maria Rodriguez

Subject: -YOUR APLICACIÓN-

Estimados señorita Rodriguez

The latest council of the HIGH COMMAND of Corsair Special Forces has been taken place. Now I have orders to inform you about the decisions we have made:

Your aplicación has been APPROVED and your trial phase has begun in the rank of a Soldado.

BIENVENIDO a <)CsF(> Corsair Special Forces!

For further instructions please contact our Commandante, Capitan Dimitris de la Ramirez on a secure channel within the next few days to get further instructions.

¡Viva el Imperio Corsario!!

Signed:

Subcommandante Cpt. Gennaro Zapatero-Salazar

on behalf of the HIGH COMMAND of Corsair Special Forces

[Image: ttgen81ust8erah.png]

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Acsltepx - 07-20-2016

Hi, The name is Kurosaki Housei. I was born in Planet Crete. I was an orphan and lived my life with cunning tricks and wit in the slums until 12, when a Corsair fighter pilot took a liking to me and took me under his wings. I trained. Learned the laws' loopholes, learned to fly ships, smuggle cargo and scout without being seen and so on. I have spent my whole life as a free man who did whatever he wanted. And I liked it. The thrill of the dogfights and having someone to trust your back without worries. Then coming back to base to drink with my brothers, cheering up and live our way in the vast universe. When I became 20, my foster father Will said that my time to fly solo and find my own way of doing things has come. And now here I am. Found brothers and applying to a faction which I can trust, fly, live and die with my brothers

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Corsair Special Forces - 07-20-2016

[Image: Download_1.jpg]
~~ Incomming Transmission ~~
~~ Comm.ID.: Francesco Alonso ~~
~~ Topic: Your request ~~

Buenas dias Senor Kurosaki!

We have your request on our table. The next meeting from the High Command of Unidad especial de Corsair even <)CsF(> will be next week . Meanwhile we'll send you our Questionnaire.
Please send it back to us when you're finished with it!
We are awaiting your response via high secure channel. (// via p.m.)
You will hear from us soon!

Signed:
Sub.Cmd. Franceso Alonso

~~ Transmission terminated ~~
~~ Signal Lost ~~

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Corsair Special Forces - 07-23-2016

Comm.ID:
Capitan Don Lobo Dimitris de la Ramirez
Corsair Warship <)CsF(>Cernunnos

Atrahasis Castle, Planet Crete Omicron Gamma a.k.a. Sparta

To:
→ Señor Kurosaki Housei

Estimados Señor Kurosaki Housei!

The latest council of the HIGH COMMAND of Corsair Special Forces even Unidad especial de Corsair has been taken place. Now I want to inform you about the decisions we have made:

Your aplicación has been
APPROVED and your trial phase has begun in the rank of a Soldado.

For further instructions please contact me or Sub.Cmd.Gennaro Salazar via high secure channel within the next few days to get further instructions.

Signed:
|Dimitris de la Ramirez

Patron of the Ramirez Familia, General en jefe of Unidad especial de Corsair and Elder of the Corsair Council.

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - SlowCharge - 04-06-2017

_______INCOMING TRANSMISSION_______

Name : Pablo Alvarez
Class : Fighter, Transporter / Smuggler
Place of birth : Omicron Gamma, Planet Crete

Short Biography : Not much to say. I was born Corsair. Life was hard , it always is but I found it more entertaining to be flying a fighter or a transporter then to sit home at Crete controlling planet scanners, and every now and then say : "Your access to dock is granted." Well as I said
to survive I flow a Fighter did some missions at closest shipyards. That wasn't enough to leave a life and to feed my old mother. So with my savings I bought myself a transporter. I kept my old fighter in a hanger that I got from my father when he passed out. He was a miner he was mining artifacts. He got a disease but he needed to kept working because I was a child.
When I was 18 he passed out and needed to go and take his place in the mining field. So I took his ship and went mining. One day in the field I was alone. An outcast Gun boat came pass and wanted to pirate me for incredibly a lot of money he asked me for 10 million Sirius credits. I told him that I make 10 millions in a month and that I need to keep my family alive.
He of course did not care and told me that he will shoot me down if I don't pay. I started fly away from him and he started shooting. Me and my ship were incredibly hurt. So I docked really fast but he blown my ship up. Luckily I was quick enough and I got in to the escape pod. I got saved. But at this moment I realized that miners and the citizens of Corsair empire need more protection so I wrote this application to join the Corsair special force. My story isn't much but I hope it is enough to see the reason for joining.

_________TRANSMISSION ENDED_________

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - spacedragon - 04-07-2017

[Image: itgenehighsduwbhrqds.png]

Comm.-ID:
Subcdte. Cpt. Gennaro Zapatero-Salazar
Corsair-warship <)CsF(>Dragon.de.Fuego

Atrahasis Castle, Planet Crete, Sparta (a.k.a. Omicron Gamma)

To:
→ Señor Pablo Alvarez

Hola Senor Alvarez

We have your request on the table. The next meeting from the High Command of Unidad especial de Corsair better known as <)CsF(> Corsair Special Forces is tonight.

You will hear from us, as soon as possible!

[Image: ttgen81ust8erah.png]

RE: <)CsF(> Unidad especial de Corsair Recruitment - Corsair Special Forces - 04-09-2017

Comm.ID:
Capitan Don Lobo Dimitris de la Ramirez
Corsair Warship <)CsF(>Cernunnos

Atrahasis Castle, Planet Crete Omicron Gamma a.k.a. Sparta

To:
→ Señor Pablo Alvarez

Estimados Señor Pablo Alvarez

The latest council of the Unidad especial de Corsair better known as Corsair Special Forces has been taken place. Now i want to inform you about the decisions we have made:

Your aplicación has been
APPROVED and your trial phase has begun in the rank of a Soldado.

For further instructions please contact me or Sub.Cmd.Gennaro Salazar via high secure channel within the next few days to get further instructions.

After that is done come to Crete and take your fighter or your freighter!
I'm sorry that you had to go through such a difficult time! But our enemies are everywhere also in the mining fields!
That's why we need warriors like you! Warriors fighting for the Empire even if it costs their life!

Signed:
|Dimitris de la Ramirez

Patron of the Ramirez Familia, General en jefe of Unidad especial de Corsair and Elder of the Corsair Council.