Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - 7AlphaOne1 - 03-03-2014

I like it. sending cash in few hours.

edit : sent. and I think you should start working on the Phoenix one as well.

edit 2: Phoenix logo, tag on it, saying Howard Storm, Osprey mk2 on side

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 03-15-2014

Hello again, Seven Alpha.

First few designs didn't work well, but I like the way this one turned out. I was unable to get an Osprey mk2 image - is this banner okay as it is?

[Image: 2jbk6mr.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - 7AlphaOne1 - 03-15-2014

Its pretty much awesome. 15 mil, isnt it?

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 03-17-2014

Fifteen million is correct. Glad you like it

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - jagtai - 03-17-2014

Hey Teerin.

I'd like a variant of your CR| banner, with "For Those We Left Behind" replaced by "Lieutenant".

Additionally, I'd like a custom banner, based on this and with the words "The Future of Sirius" to the right and "Universal Exports" or "[UX]" on the left (whichever fits best).

Just name your price Smile

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 03-20-2014

Here's the CR| user bar you asked for (rename - 12 mil), and the UX banner (new - 15 mil). Total price is 27 million to Sender. And by the way, had a lot of fun making the one for Universal Exports.

[Image: 13z75vp.png]
[Image: o91da1.png]

The way it turned out though, the phrase had to go in the middle instead of the left. Let me know what you think, and if you'd like any adjustments made.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - jagtai - 03-22-2014

Absolutely awesome! Thank you very much Smile

The money has been transferred: #

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - t0l - 03-22-2014

Can I get one for the Junker Marauders, featuring a CSV?

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 03-23-2014

The CSV was actually a bit tricky to shrink right, but here

[Image: 2d1k9pd.png]

Let me know if you'd like any changes made

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Wildkins - 06-19-2014

I'd like two banners, the LN-styled one that you have, with "Lieutenant John Graham" on the right side, and a DSE one, with the DSE) logo in the center, "Lawrence McCrawford" on the left side, and "Deep Space Engineering" on the right.

All without quotes, of course