Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 07-30-2019

[Image: 2-vanessa-z-schneider.png]
[Image: Logo-big.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Celcius Abonwood
* Subject: Recruitment
* Priority : 5

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Tychon and Mr Jelly
After Consideration from the Board it has been decided to extend and invitation to begin employment with Omicron Supply Industries. Congratulations, please contact me directly for access to the OSI Channels (OOC: PM me)

Pilot Droxx
It has been decided by the Board that we will not be extending an invite for employment to yourself and we Apologise. Thank you for your interest in OSI and for your application.

Mr Bidoo
I will send the relevant application to your neural net, please fill it out and return as soon as possible.

Pilot Snot0ssie
Your Message is..intriguing, however there's parts of the content that we at OSI cannot even begin to consider from a pilot and so your application is denied. Thank you for your interest in OSI.

Celcius Abonwood - Director of Security - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - pulha - 08-25-2019

[Image: eINRvUJ.png]

Mr Bidoo

First and foremost i want to apologize for the delayed response.

Secondly the Board of Directors decided to decline your application to join Omicron Supply Industries.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 0fRxNG2.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - NoMe - 08-25-2019

F... Y..

Pretentious assholes

see you in space

Scott Bidoo

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Amra - 09-25-2019

To: OSI
From ID: Amra
Topic: Pilot of Trade Division

Good day, i recently heard about your organization at a bar in Freeport-11. And I was very interested in your organization.
As a Zoner, I have repeatedly encountered the problem of hostility when trying to set up logistic lines between needy border worlds and developed houses. It is terrible - that trade supplies are limited due to the separation of spheres of influence.
And the question now is not about the delivery of luxury goods. And about things of prime necessity, like: medicines, food, fuel, oxygen and water.
If that is what I heard in Freeport 11 is true, and your organization actually exists. I would really like to join your ranks.

Regards, Amra.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 09-25-2019

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Pilot Amra

Thank you for showing interest in our humble organisation. As per our procedure you will be sent an Application via the Neural Net. If you could fill it out at your earliest convenience. Once the Board has reviewed it we will let you know of our decision

Celcius Abonwood - Director of Security - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Juan Loppez - 10-31-2019

To: OSI
Subject: OSI membership
Channel: ON

Hello there, i would like access to join OSI because of many reasons as to keep interests of your organisation with possibilities to help growing and expanding the businesses
Would be great if i can help OSI with all my Fleets and experiences

Beste Regards
Commander Fleet Kayoko Moito
Transmission Ends
Channel : OFF

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Aazalot - 11-01-2019

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Commander Moito

We are always on the look out for those with the intention to help our Company expand and grow. I will send you our application form via the Neural net, if you could fill it out and return it as your convenience and we will get back to you.

Pilot Amra
Apologies for the Delay in your application we will look into it as soon as we can

Celcius Abonwood - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

Message Ended

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Juan Loppez - 11-01-2019

Roger that, commander, all done it order an on time, looking forward to hear from you!

Regards!

Kayoko Moito

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - deepak - 03-01-2020

in lieu of our talk, kindly consider my application for the position of a pilot in your shipping fleet. I am taking this moment to present my case for your due approval.

Skype Name: llllrebel_assaultllll
Pilot Name: Dexter Jodan
*Ship List: Rossenberg - Zoner Whale | Previous reg. ID : xxxxxx-osi-rossenberg

Once approved and with the permission checks and documents complete I would request a change in name. But that is a matter for another day.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - HoakinBlackforge - 05-05-2020

Presentation File: [Image: j1iZrg0.png]

To: Omnicron Supply Industries

Pilot Name: Zelgius Bramimond.

Ship IFF: Zoners - Bramimond.Exile.

Previous Affiliations: Independant Freelancer/Trader

Greetings, i became interested on joining your corporation, after... well, how do i put this, i felt that my luck started to short out. Before this, i got lucky on different trades around the sector, but these last days, not so much anymore.

With my savings, i went to the Baffin with interest of learning about the zoner community there, then i decided to start over and buy myself a ZBT-100Z 2 "Whaler", after that, i went looking for trade contracts and delivery requests, instead, everyone around recommended me to contact you. So here i am.

I hope i can work with you soon.

Signed: Bram.