Discovery Gaming Community
Player Banned: Kauket - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Player Banned: Kauket (/showthread.php?tid=145374)

RE: Player Banned: Kauket - Kauket - 01-05-2024

60fps interpolated god

RE: Player Banned: Kauket - HanCloudstone - 01-05-2024

Yes. Kids forced to watch Kennedy's death in 60fps as part of history lesson as part of indoctrination into celebritarianism with all its para-Christian narratives and death cult. A fascinating picture.

RE: Player Banned: Kauket - The_Godslayer - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 02:26 PM)HanCloudstone Wrote: Yes. Kids forced to watch Kennedy's death in 60fps as part of history lesson as part of indoctrination into celebritarianism with all its para-Christian narratives and death cult. A fascinating picture.

There's only room for one political ultra-schizophrenic. I have to kill you now.

im gonna sneeze on u

[Image: vergil-judgement-cut-end.gif]

yuou will never be an anime girl

I don't need to be. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vergil, Patrick Bateman, the Joker, Augusto Pinochet Ugarte, Theodore John Kaczynski, and literally any character played by Ryan Gosling are all on the list for me. Why be an anime girl when I can just romanticize my intense mental illness?

RE: Player Banned: Kauket - HanCloudstone - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 07:17 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 02:26 PM)HanCloudstone Wrote: Yes. Kids forced to watch Kennedy's death in 60fps as part of history lesson as part of indoctrination into celebritarianism with all its para-Christian narratives and death cult. A fascinating picture.

There's only room for one political ultra-schizophrenic. I have to kill you now.

Can't catch me if I escape to Jonestown first

(01-05-2024, 07:45 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote: I don't need to be. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vergil, Patrick Bateman, the Joker, Augusto Pinochet Ugarte, Theodore John Kaczynski, and literally any character played by Ryan Gosling are all on the list for me. Why be an anime girl when I can just romanticize my intense mental illness?

[Image: ykXp7U4.png]

i envisioned you for you

(01-05-2024, 08:08 PM)Kauket Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 07:45 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote: I don't need to be. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vergil, Patrick Bateman, the Joker, Augusto Pinochet Ugarte, Theodore John Kaczynski, and literally any character played by Ryan Gosling are all on the list for me. Why be an anime girl when I can just romanticize my intense mental illness?

[Image: ykXp7U4.png]

i envisioned you for you
At least get the role right smh