Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-06-2007

--- Incoming Transmission ---
-Trace Detected; Battleship Karl Marx, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; Commander Ares
CommID; Commodore Stakhonov

Well then Commander, seems our little argument is not worth the time anymore. I've just read a transmission from one of the Corsair Elders, We now have permission to destroy any independent Corsair who choses to play with violence then diplomacy. No more problems then... Stakhonov out.

--- Transmission Terminated ---

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Commodore Stakhonov

Well, from what you all can read through out the Corsair communication center. We now have permission to destroy any Corsair who choses to anger us then walk away quietly. In other words, any Corsair that annoys us within Omicron Gamma can now be destroyed... Though, Commander Ares is in charge of all this. Wait for his orders before warming up your weapons. Stakhonov out.

-Trace Detected; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Haha! Those bloody Corsair will finally get what they deserve... The scum who -think- they can get away with attacking our ships just because they have to Planet Crete behind them. Well that is no more! My weapons are ready, those independent Corsairs will learn why firing on a Coalition ship was the biggest and last mistake they'll ever make. Varnava out!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-06-2007

To: SCRA
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

Right, you know the score...

Standing order - Take no sh*t in Gamma, but defend it tooth and nail(and that means station your fighters there...). You are authorised to space any independent Corsair that causes trouble but do not, I repeat, do not, provoke them or rub them the wrong way. Do not break the trust of the Brotherhood who are allowing us to keep our weapons hot above Crete, so don't be over-using this privilege.

Act like honoured guests of the Brotherhood, and remember that they are our hosts are, understood? Show the Brotherhood some respect by not causing any trouble in Gamma. They've shown us trust and respect, so we should do the same. I will not tolerate any dimplomatic screw-ups in the slightest.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-08-2007

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Commodore Stakhanov

General Order, all Coalition vessels are to return to Cape Verde at once. The Corsairs do not wish for us to remain within Omicron Gamma, so be it. Stakhanov out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-08-2007

To: Commodore Stakhanov

Message Begins//

I'm very sorry, sir... yourself and Captain Zehn are the only members of High Command that I fully respect. I can't follow that last order, though. Crete is my home and its people need us.

If Cape Verde is attacked, unlikely due to its lack of strategic importance, I'll be there in a flash. But right now, others need the Coalition.

My apologies, sir.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 11-08-2007

Comm ID: Lieutenant Ivan Voronov

Begin Tranmission......

I'm sorry to say, I won't be leaving Crete. Not until the Corsairs have broken the bonds of friendship I hold dear. Until it is clear that they want to cut such ties I won't abandon them, I may not be a Corsair by blood, but in a sense they are my family as well. Asking me to abandon them is an insult in it's self, until I have spoken to Teresa Chavez, I repeat I'll remain on Crete!

Voronov out!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Locke - 11-09-2007

Transmission to: Commodore Stakhanov
Comm ID: Dimitri Jovovich

Commodore, I must protest. The people of Crete cry for our protection. The Brotherhood be damned if they do not care to have us protecting the lives of the oppressed. I cannot sit idly by watching the people be taken advantage of by the very force that professes "unity" by splitting the people in half. Fighter, farmer, and brother are all one and the same and the Brotherhood seems to have forgotten that.

With all due respect, I must stand vigilant with Ares until the conflict has subsided. I apologize sir, but the people are in need of us now more than ever. The 'protectors' of Gamma have seemingly turned into the very bureaucratic bourgeois supremacy we've sworn to eradicate. We must not abandon Gamma until Sirius understands that no one is above the standards for equality we've set in place.

Lt. Commander Jovovich out.

-End Transmission-

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Sonja - 11-09-2007

Transmission to: Commodore Stakhanov
Comm ID: Sonja Kerensky

I am afraid, sir, that I must stay in Gamma as long as Ivan stays there. He, whilst being an avid pilot, needs protection from the Corsairs, it seems. I will be there to fight besides him until he chooses a time to leave Gamma.

I truly am sorry that I must disobey your orders Commodore...

End Transmission.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 11-09-2007

Comm ID: Lieutenant Ivan Voronov
To: Sonja Kerensky

Although your devotion is appreciated, it'd be selfish of me to ask you to stay. If you really feel like you've made the right descision then good, but I know how you feel about the Corsairs. Remember dedication doesn't come from orders, but acting because you want to, now your mind is ordering you. How is your heart willing to act?

Yours Truly,

Ivan Voronov.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 11-09-2007

-Trace Detected; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; Commodore Stakhanov
CommID; Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Return to Verde... And do what? Sit on our asses waiting for something to happen? With all due respect, Sir, I shall not be returning to Omega 52. Even though how much I dislike these independent Corsairs, the TBH can not defend Gamma on their own. I shall remain on Crete... Varnava out

-Trace Detected; Battleship Karl Marx, Omega 52 - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID; Commodore Stakhanov

Well, so you've all chosen to disobey a direct order. Though it seems you have with reason... I am not one to get angry with my pilots, you have your benefits of remaining on Crete, but I do not... The Karl Marx and the Vladamir Lenin shall protect Omega 52 while you complete your mission... Stakhanov out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 11-09-2007

Message Begins//

Again, sir, my apologies.

You were right in that we need some greater presence in Omega-52 with the Marx, the Lenin and our gunboats but our fighters will be needed on Crete. We expect imminent Outcast attacks. It is also a good staging point for attacks upon the GMG, the Outcasts, Liberty, Kusari and Rheinland.

Thank you for understanding the situation, Commodore. If any trouble should arise in the Omegas, I'll be there before you can finish ordering me and, of course, Bretonia shall still be kept in line with attacks.

-Ares out

//Message Ends