Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 06-10-2010

Marcus Lindberg congratulated Lauren on her promotion.

And then everyone turned around and stared at who returned after months of being AWOL.

He shrugged and ordered a coffee.

"Where's the Chief, I'm unemployed dammit! I don't wanna look like some xeno..."

Sunbucks Cafe - Evan_ - 06-10-2010

A bum looking old guy entered in a hardly fitting LSF uniform.

G'day 'ficers. 'Tis rookie Bo. I <strike>hope</strike> guess noone knows Bo here so... Me Bo. Just got in to... protect and umm, serve. Yeah. Bo was miner. But rocks were too dangerous, so Bo came to have a proper job.

Bo took a coffee and aimed a remote table. He was waiting until noone looked and filled his cup from a flask.

Soo, umm, what you guys do when not coppin' 'round?

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 06-11-2010

Joe stared at Lindberg, then yelled,

"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURG!!!!!!"

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 06-12-2010

Hull O'Brian heard a scream from down the hall way, from the vicinity of Sunbucks...

He heads down to check out what the ruckus was about...

And notices Marcus Linberg standing there, Looking a bit shabby...

"Where's the Chief, I'm unemployed dammit! I don't wanna look like some xeno..."

Hull walks over to him and says 1 sentence...

"Once LPI, always LPI... sign back in and draw the necessary items you need, nice to see that your back."

Sunbucks Cafe - Siki - 06-15-2010

Bern slowly enters the Sunbucks with sour face.....soon he finds it way through officers to the bartender and oreders a Guinness beer.

Sad about his failed mission he without thinking shout: "Bartender, give me a beer for these boys, it is on me!".

After that he drinks beer after beer and soon he falls asleep as he hit the table with his head *bang!*.

After four hours he wakes up with enormous headache looking all over the bar trying to remember what happened.

After some time bartender showed him a bill, Bern screamed: "23,439 credits!", bartender replyed:
"Credits or washing dishes, sir.", he smiled. Bern worried said: " Duty calls!",
and he ran out from bar as fast as wind.

Sunbucks Cafe - TehNoizeBox - 06-19-2010

Devin Travors walked into Sunbucks and looked at the bartender then nodded to him. The bartender than swung a very large portable mug full of coffee. He proceeded to walk out, when he noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"What? I have trouble sleeping at night."

Sunbucks Cafe - themasterelite - 06-25-2010

Kerry sat in Sunbucks, sketching on a sheet of paper some odd blueprints for a new gun...suddenly he looks in Lindburg's general direction.

"Pfah, so you're back are you?" He muttered under his breath.

He resumed his sketching of the blueprints, now outlining the peculiar firing chamber mechanism, which reminded him a lot of the old Tazer M4 model...say, that'd make a perfect fit!

He erased the section he'd just sketched and redrew it in the likeness of his Tazer's battery chamber. He felt his heart surge with glee--or was it caffeine?--when suddenly someone placed a hand on his shoulder.

He didn't dare turn around and look. He knew that hand anywhere...

Myers bent down a little and whispered:

"Ah sorta, uh, gave Lauren the, uh...administrative rights to the, uh, HR department on ya..."

Kerry glared at Myers now...his position suddenly and arbitrarily handed to another, to one who has no ability to maintain it, to boot...

"Surely you jest."

"Naw...what can ah say its...Lauren..." Myers looked away. Kerry'd never seen the Chief so sheepish before.

"O'course you still run the HR Department...she's jus' the Administrator."

Kerry struggled vainly to see how the two were inseperable. As he did, Myers activated his Chief-sized cloaking device and vanished from the Sunbucks.

Sunbucks Cafe - Dourden4 - 06-29-2010

Alex slowly limped into the cafe, and made for one of the nearer tables. Having a seat, he mulled over the days events.

"What a day....lost another patriot...another!" he mumbled somewhat loudly to himself.

He got up and hobbled to the counter to order his coffee, getting just a few looks at his bandages from the non-LPI side of the cafe. He looked up at the clerk.

"Coffee, Black 2 sugars." he said.

Taking his coffee he returned to his table and sat, surveying the rest of the cafe. As he sat and sipped his coffee he started to feel better and looked for someone to talk to. Spying another officer nearby, he spoke.

"How holds up the donut supply around here? Someone toss me one!"

He leaned back, feeling better by the second and noticed a sign on the door he hadn't seen before.It read:

WARNING!! No crumpets allowed! Violators will be jumped on and crushed by the LPI. You have been warned.

Alex chuckled quietly; he'd read about that incident somewhere in the LPI archives. Sipping his coffee he could almost feel his strength returning.

"What do they put in this stuff?" he muttered to himself.

Still wondering about the coffee he sat back to see the goings on around this cafe.

Sunbucks Cafe - Fro - 07-07-2010

Captain Fro walked into the Cafe hoping it had some decent coffee. He walked over to the barista and ordered.

"One iced coffee, black please..."

He noticed the donuts

"And a Jelly donut. Thanks."

Fro walked to an empty table, he didn't notice any familiar faces. He put a pinch of orange grass into his coffee, hoping no officers would notice, and took a drink.

"Mmmmhhhhmmmm good."

Sunbucks Cafe - Dourden4 - 07-11-2010

Alex Price walked into the Sunbucks Cafe, Smile wide across his face.

"Whats got you so happy?" Asked the bartender.

"I got promoted this morning. I finally got it!" he replied.

Grabbing his coffee and donut, he turned and surveyed the cafe.

"Hey, give a round to all the LPI here! On me! Of course its all free anyway..."

With that, he sat on a stool and sipped on his coffee.