Discovery Gaming Community
Trade Development Blog - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: Trade Development Blog (/showthread.php?tid=88081)

RE: Trade Development Blog - Unseelie - 02-25-2019

I've been asked why the Gallic Lawfuls don't buy Blood Diamonds.

Myself, I agree. The Nobility of Gallia, especially with their new access to Rhienlandish markets, ought have an interest in those jewels.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Greylock - 03-06-2019

Now that the gate connection between New London and Newcastle has been removed, it has made getting High Performance Alloy a pain for lawfuls that are hostile to Gallia, as the system is only accessible by jumphole. Could the sellpoint be moved to somewhere in New London? Perhaps Kensington Shipping Platform?

RE: Trade Development Blog - Erik-Kieber - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 11:14 AM)Greylock97 Wrote: Now that the gate connection between New London and Newcastle has been removed, it has made getting High Performance Alloy a pain for lawfuls that are hostile to Gallia, as the system is only accessible by jumphole. Could the sellpoint be moved to somewhere in New London? Perhaps Kensington Shipping Platform?

It has been a while for me but if memory serves me right there is high performance alloys out inn omega 3 at one of the asteroid bases away from the lanes

RE: Trade Development Blog - Banned player t202085 - 03-06-2019

The last time xoria could be bothered with their role in the community was over 3 months ago, don't expect a reply soon as they obviously have many other priorities

RE: Trade Development Blog - Greylock - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 11:17 AM)Erik-Kieber Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 11:14 AM)Greylock97 Wrote: Now that the gate connection between New London and Newcastle has been removed, it has made getting High Performance Alloy a pain for lawfuls that are hostile to Gallia, as the system is only accessible by jumphole. Could the sellpoint be moved to somewhere in New London? Perhaps Kensington Shipping Platform?

It has been a while for me but if memory serves me right there is high performance alloys out inn omega 3 at one of the asteroid bases away from the lanes

Nope.

(03-06-2019, 11:18 AM)Silverlight Wrote: The last time xoria could be bothered with their role in the community was over 3 months ago, don't expect a reply soon as they obviously have many other priorities

Dino informed me of this. It's not a rush, just something that I think should be taken care of if that system is going to be only accessible by jumphole.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Lythrilux - 03-20-2019

Can Omicrons ores get Gallic sell points?

RE: Trade Development Blog - nevrozac - 03-20-2019

Can Gallic commodities get proper Omicrons sell points considering the distance?

RE: Trade Development Blog - Vulkhard Muller - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 08:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Can Omicrons ores get Gallic sell points?

I fell Vice Versa would also be productive

RE: Trade Development Blog - Ash - 03-21-2019

Would we be able to create a sellpoint for Kemwer munitions on Torshavn spaceport? This stems from an ongoing cooperation between the GG- and Order| whereby we intend to supply them with a new commodity called "Zero Emission Technology" or something thereabouts.

Other generous sellpoints for this new commodity could be:
  • Suzuka Station
  • Tripoli Shipyard
  • Pacifica Base
  • Evreux Research Facility
  • Ames Research Station
  • Corinth Research Station
  • Radford Research Station
  • Detroit Munitions
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

RE: Trade Development Blog - Lythrilux - 03-31-2019

(03-20-2019, 08:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Can Omicrons ores get Gallic sell points?

(03-20-2019, 08:25 PM)nevrozac Wrote: Can Gallic commodities get proper Omicrons sell points considering the distance?

(03-20-2019, 09:08 PM)Vulkhard Muller Wrote:

I fell Vice Versa would also be productive

Given that the recent patch seems like there is someone still working on sell points for ores