Discovery Gaming Community
SF Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: SF Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1027)

SF Message Dump - OsoRojo - 03-21-2007

' Wrote:Transmit........

To: BSG-Exile

Comm ID: Richmond Hq, Virginia

Greetings,

In relation to location, it is our only handicap due to distance. However, shall inform all units they are authorized to partake in any practice if they so choose with your forces. I shall ask the SF for transit permission to enter their space, it is the neighborly thing to do. Omega-49 is fine if units willing to travel the distance, or you may find mid-point if all desire. (ooc: due to real life I am unable to make a solid date and time, but feel free to approach any member for a match).

My respects
Admiral OsoRojo of Combined Fleet

Transmit.......

To: SF Command

Comm ID: Richmond Hq, Virginia

Greetings,

We have been approached by the BSG to hold combat exercises to improve both Houses readiness. However, to do so we must pass through your space, or pick a mid-point, which maybe in one of your systems. May we have permission to do so?

My respects

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 03-22-2007

To: Richmond Hq, Virginia

Greetings,

Permission granted, Manchester or the outer area of New London (Molly Cruiser area) would be a suitable position for wargames of this nature. Of course said games should occur away from interstellar traffic to avoid interfering with commerce and trade.

Regards,
Admiral Firebird

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - gemini_75 - 03-22-2007

Transmit to:SF Command
Comm ID: SFF-GEMINI_75

Encounter Report

Two ships of unknown origin were discovered in Dublin near the Omega 49 jump hole.
[~V~]Malaclypse - Kasari Gunboat
[~V~]ZN-2362 - Large Train
both with Zoner tags.

I sent greetings to [~V~]Malaclypse & was respoded to saying he was engaged with a group of Corsairs. I located him at the Omega 49 jump hole & gave assistance. When all Corsair ships were destroyed. I asked what his buisness was in bretonia. His responce was "Well, trying to be neighborly to all." "and the best way to meet neighbors right now.." "is to kill corsairs". When I asked why he had a Kasarai ship in Bretonia space he went throught the Omega 49 jump hole. I did not follow & docked with the BS Essex for repairs.

Current Status- SFF-GEMINI_75: Proceding with repairs to ship at Battleship Essex, Dublin.

End of Transmission

[attachmentid=1635] [attachmentid=1636] [attachmentid=1637]

[Image: gemini75.jpg]

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 03-22-2007

Transmit to: SF Personnel
Comm ID: Admiral Firebird

Roger SFF-GEMINI_75, good work. There are no quams regarding players flying Kusari vessels, but good just to check anyways.

With regards to the Kusari, only attack those that are actively engaging Bretonian forces. It has come to my attention that not all groups within the Kusari regime support the current war. Having said groups voicing their opinion and actively trying to stop the war would be beneficial for us, so lets not give them a reason to join the other side.

Another note, BSG status is friendly as such they are subject to Bretonian regulations like any other faction, they may act to support our actions against pirates, they might not. Currently only one group has exceptional privileges and thats RM. Consideration is being given to extend similar abilities to the SA (thoughts?)

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - OsoRojo - 03-22-2007

Transmit......

To: Admiral Firebird

Comm ID: Richmond HQ, Virginia

Greetings,

Thank you, sir. Your cooperation and permission is truly appreciated.

My respects

SF Message Dump - thekillerppodl - 03-22-2007

Comm id : Jessica montgomery ( on leave)
Personal : Admiral Firebird

Sir that would be a stupid idea giving them privlages
it would put us in a situation that would cause more problems than it would solve
as it would put us in a worse situation with Bs than it already is ...
i hope you think about this
he who try to hold onto all loses eveything in the end
singing off

SF Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 03-22-2007

Transmit to: Admiral Firebird
Comm ID: Commodore Hyperwave

While SA has certainly earned to have certain rights within our systems, I believe that we should hold off on potential privileges with SA. Because the recent hostilities with AW have just died down, the creation of an alliance or special privileges may make them a little less compliant with near-future negotiations.

As for the Bs| problem, I doubt that they would end their alliance over this, but the fact that they engaged SF vessels defending SA cannot be omitted or overlooked; they may be more hesitant with us in the future too.

transmission ends...

SF Message Dump - BestFlyerHere - 03-23-2007

Transmit To: Admiral Firebird
Comm ID: Trainee Mark Kaine

This is Trainee Mark Kaine. I have successfully made it back from "Unknown" I have mapped said system, and have looted successfully 2 of these "nomad cannons". They are quite the weapons. I am assuming patrols of Cambridge. Kaine out.

SF Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 03-23-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Commodore Hyperwave"
CommID: DBoy, Black Squadron Commanding Officer

Commodore Hyperwave.

As you might remember, we both agreed about the confliction and memory's of the attacks in California were dismissed. As both your pilots and mine had different storys on what happened that day.

Concerning the SA free will in Cambridge.. This, we are not happy about, nor do we encourage the idea. But it is something we can live with.

But I ask this, That both Bs| and SA remain at Neutral status when in Cambridge, as we don't want to put SF in a situation of choosing sides.

All for now.

DBoy Out.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 03-23-2007

Transmit to: Parties Concerned regarding SA having same status as RM
Comm ID: Admiral Firebird

Very well, we'll hold off on that idea for now. Remains that the only group with exceptional status in Bretonia at the moment is RM. SA remains friendly, Bs| friendly, etc.

With regards to encounters where we have SA, SF, and Bs|. In the event of that situation, guess ideally either SA or Bs| should withdraw if they wish not to provoke a response from us. With that said really depends on the situation. In the incidents in California, the SF would heavily support the SA since Bs| realm of concern is Omicron Minor. Likewise if in or close to Omicron Minor, SF would heavily support Bs| since SA's realm is Liberty. Depends on actions leading up to said encounters as well. For status quo, Bs| and SA keep to their own affairs and leave us out of their disputes, lol.

End of Transmission