Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Neonzumi - 01-20-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Lots of experience for someone who is so relatively young. I think you will make a fine addition to our forces with the skills you gained over the years in the Navy. You are here by ACCEPTED into the Liberty Police Incorporated. Report to the Plaza as soon as possible to get a Liberator or an Executioner commissioned, and your transmitter adjusted. Welcome hope you have a fine stay, donuts are at the entrance.

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Fuski - 01-28-2016

Name: Daniel_Ganes
Height: Five feet six inches
Weight: Two Hundred and five pounds.
Previous Jobs: Independant Police officer, Former Rhino pilot of INTRAspace commerce and shipping.
Qualifications: Extensive knowledge of what I call the black book. (house laws) Spent the last couple of days as a wingman for Sergeant Steele. Anti-shield expert and support training with 8 hour class and a one week course. Two confirmed kills of A rogue Bomber and a Rogue Heavy Fighter in one fight. Recently as a matter of fact.
Brief Biography: I'm not going to say that my mom was in the Police and my dad was in the navy or that they're both dead by some two bit unlawful. They're both alive and well, Both in their late 40's. My dad is a lowlife and I couldn't care about him. My mom is home with a few friends. I grew up a single child. No siblings. The school I went to was bad on various drugs that was brought in by the shipments of contraband. I stayed away from the nonsense and graduated from the Fort Worth technical school. Went to Paladin Saint Police Academy and was top of the class field ops and station storming. Marksman with the LB-52 long rifle at up to 1 mile.
Reasons for Joining: I had nowhere to go when I graduated. There wasn't much needed as far as workforce goes on Manhattan. Least that's what they told me. Said I should try in space. Also will further my career in the Police Force.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): Fuski528

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Neonzumi - 01-28-2016

Another one that seems just about disciplined enough. Your experience will come in handy. Daniel Ganes you are here by ACCEPTED into the Liberty Police Incorporated. Report to the Plaza as soon as possible to get a Liberator or an Executioner commissioned. Welcome, and don't die to tazers.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Lord.Monty - 02-17-2016

Name: Kanade Tachibana
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 102
Previous Jobs: Enrolled in Liberty Police Indi wings.
Qualifications: West point and various hand to hand combat.
Brief Biography: Born in poverty and raised in slavery. Trained illicitly in hand to hand combat, broke free of that, taking one of the Slavemans ships. A borderworld Sabre that was registered Pirate. Some Junkers helped me get some type of papers that allowed me to be freelance. Then Officer Daniel Ganes got me into West Point so I can start making a name for myself and a paycheck. Patricia Lyons had recommended me for this fleet this morning. So, Hai, here I am.
Reasons for Joining: Referred to apply by Lyons-san
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): -Need to be in the chat- revenge.27

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Neonzumi - 02-17-2016

You know that story does slightly remind me of myself. Hm. We will see how capable you really are. Kanade Tachibana you have officially been ACCEPTED into the Liberty Police Incorporated. Report to the Plaza as soon as possible to get a Liberator or an Executioner commissioned. Welcome, watch where you step.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - barch - 03-11-2016

Name: Rick Walker
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Previous jobs: Liberty Police
Qualifications: Completed basic and advanced fighter training.
Brief biography: Rick Walker grew up on planet Denver. His father worked in Deep Space Engineering and his mother worked in Universal Shipping. From his early age he showed interest in flying space ships. At age of 18 he enrolled in West Point academy. After finishing the academy he decided to work as a Libert Police officer.
Reasons for joining: I want make Liberty a safer place.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Neonzumi - 03-11-2016

Another simple two line paper to process. Hmm, Rick Walker, your application has been put on HOLD for the next 96 hours, until you provide us with your 5-KYP3 (//skype) protocols using a private transmission.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Power$core - 03-11-2016

Name: John Matter
[color=#00fff2]Age:
Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 76 kg
Previous Jobs: Freelancer
Qualifications: Fighting against Liberty outlaws everyday
Brief Biography: Born on December 17th , 797 A.S., Planet Manhattan.
Went to High school, after that finished college and went to Military academy.
Reasons for Joining: Well first i wanted to go to the Navy, but then i realized that there is so much crime in Liberty itself, that i want to help saving it.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): Power$core

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Neonzumi - 03-11-2016

Rick Walker you have been been ACCEPTED into the Liberty Police Incorporated. Report to the Plaza as soon as possible to get your new transmitter.

Would it kill people to give just a bit more about themselves in their application? I need to know about the guys who work for me. Either way, John Matter, you have been ACCEPTED into the Liberty Police Incorporated. Report to the Plaza as soon as possible to get your new transmitter and oh, watch for the tazers.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sandwich - 03-27-2016

Name: Gavin Erikson
Height: 1.88 meters
Weight: 80 kilograms
Previous Jobs: "Boots on the ground" law enforcement. Occasional private security work.
Qualifications: Basic fighter combat training. Decent working knowledge of Liberty law. Police academy graduate.
Brief Biography: I was born on Manhattan. I have little of note to relate about my childhood or family, as they were both relatively uneventful. After graduating from secondary education, I attended the local police academy, and subsequently served as an officer for several years. I recently attended a few training programs and received a certification in flight and basic fighter operation, in the interest of a potential career switch.
Reasons for Joining: I've been interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement since as long as I can remember. After the academy and during my time on the ground, I realized that the most critical aspect of domestic law enforcement is policing the Republic's core systems. Simply put, I feel like this is a logical and fitting career trajectory for me.
[color=#00fff2]5-KYP3 protocol (Skype):