Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Xenon - 05-24-2022

[Image: tuxpi-com-1653368107.jpg]

24th of May, 829 A.S.
[Image: cooltext411548333739566.png]

» Sender - Natasha Tanaka
» Recipient - Omicron Supply Industries
» Location - Freeport 11 - Omicron Delta
» Subject - OSI Recruitment Office

Greetings OSI representers,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Natasha Tanaka, a member of the ancient famous Tanaka family located at the Kusari space and beyond. I am living outside the Kusari house space for more than 10 years and I have been working with my sister, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka the CEO of Nebula Shipping Express for the past two years in a row. It is clear to me now, that my dreams are much bigger than working inside house space, so I decided to take a close look at your respected corporation. The OSI grabbed my attention immediately since my experience with logistics and supplies matches many of your activities. I have been working with logistics for over 7 years in a row and it would be a pleasure to join your ranks and serve under the OSI flags.

I would like also to give you a hint about my former titles. I have been working with several private contractors at the Omega 3 and the Omega 7 systems. The owners of several business companies there were depending on logistic officers like myself in delivering the required materials for their production terminals. I am specialized in moving materials required for the fabrications of high-tech devices and equipment. The fields of fabrication and logistics are forever connected and tied to each other. I understand very well the gravity and the responsibilities of my job. I also understand very well that time is a sword, if you did not cut it, then it will cut you.

Hopefully, my application will be accepted by your respected office
Thank you for your time reading my application.

Good day to you.

[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN.png]

Natasha Tanaka
Former NSE Employee
Nebula Shipping Express

End of Transmission

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 05-24-2022

[Image: OSI-header-Hanna-Anik.png]

To: Jorge Santana
Subject: RE: OSI Employing Application

Good evening Jorge Santana,

Thank you for your application for a position at OSI.

We ended up moving forward with another candidate, but we’d like to thank you for taking your time and giving us the opportunity to learn about your skills and accomplishments.

We wish you good luck with your job search and professional future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Hanna Anikó - Recruitment officer - Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: OSI-footer-generic.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 05-24-2022

Good evening Natasha Tanaka,

Thank you for your applying for a position at OSI.

I enjoyed reading your resumé. I believe that a person who dreams beyond the borders of house space combined with the logistics experience you have can make a career in OSI.

You are hereby offered a position at OSI on a provisional basis. After a period of two months your employment status shall be reviewed and should all be well your employment contract shall be a permanent one. Please make your way to our recruitment office at Nichols Trade Center in Omicron Theta.

Your docking codes and visitor ID for Nichols Trade Center can be found below.

[Image: hiring1.png]

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Commandantt - 05-28-2022

>>>Incoming Transmission

Subject: Recruitment to Trade Division

To Whom it may concern.

I am Jack Reyko Zoner, was born at 802 A.S. Place of my birth was an old TTR-1130 Series Pilgrim Liner with a "Rose of Shasta" name.

The ship captain was my father, and I can say that it was some sort of family tradition to work on this ship. Mainly this ship's work was delivering pilgrims from Baffin to different points of Sirius and vice versa.

My mother was one of the travellers due romance with my father she decided to stay with him. In 802 A.S, after nine months passed, I joined the ship's crew and was with them until they decided to end their travels at Pygar. They decided to settle on the planet and help build a new community on it. But I decided to continue trading throughout Sirius.

After selling "Rose of Shasta" and feeling some sorrow, I received some credits, and with help from my father's friends, now I am own a bit rusty but pretty nimble ZBT-1002.

But due to a lack of trade experience in trading alone, I decided to join group zoners, whom I believe due to their good reputation. So this is why I am here.

Ending Transmission>>>

//discord Gregor#2905

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 05-29-2022

Good day Jack Reyko,

Thank you for your application. We welcome a seasoned trader such as yourself. As your background checks have been completed you are invited at Nichols Trade Center for your onboarding process. We will offer you a position at OSI on a provisional basis. After a period of two months we will review your employment status and should all be well your employment contract shall be a permanent one.

Your docking codes and visitor ID for Nichols Trade Center can be found below.

Regards,

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Pleasuration - 06-11-2022

To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Resigning from Omicron Supply Industries

Greetings again to Omicron Supply Industries

I have come to a point in my life where I no longer have the time to fly transport and working for transporting companies like yourselves.
I am retiring from from the transporting business and will no longer fly with you guys.

Would you please accept my resignation from Omicron Supply Industries?

To Mr. Pleasuration - Omicron Supply Industries - 06-19-2022

[Image: OSI-header-William-Bob-Kelso.png]

To: Mr. Pleasuration
Subject: Regarding your resignation

Good day Mr. Pleasuration,

It has taken some time and while Anikó from HR explained the details eventually all resignations reach my desk.

Well son, your resignation is of course accepted. In the short time you where with us you have shown exemplary spirit and work ethics. I for one am sorry to see you leave.

I hope your retirement is a good one and life treats you well. If you're like me there'll be a time when you want to return. If so, come by my office and we'll get you sorted.

Have a good one sport, see you around.

William 'Bob' Kelso - Chief Executive Officer - Omicron Supply Industries

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Kenza - 08-02-2022

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Baran Tiago

To whom it may concern,

My name is Baran Tiago, an independent Zoner tradesman. I own my own ship, the Satellite, and currently work moving cargo between the Omicrons, Omegas, and Taus. I was born on JiangXi in Omega-52 but I'm not claiming any loyalty to the Coalition. We left Omega-52 after the bombing of Jiangxi. A horrible time, wouldn't wish it on anyone. We left for Gran Canaria, the closest place that would take us. I stayed there until 820 when I scratched up enough credits to buy a ship. I normally work with a minimal crew, I don't like my ships to be too busy. The Satellite is my baby, a Whale that I prefer to keep if you take my application.

I'm looking to join your ranks because I can only build up so much on my own. Corporate contracts pay a lot more than individual ones, and I'll have more opportunities.

Looking forward to hearing back.

:::Closing Transmission:::

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Omicron Supply Industries - 08-02-2022

Good day Baran Tiago,

It is always a pleasure to see a fellow Zoner showing an interest to join OSI. Especially one who already knows his way around the Omicrons. We have completed the preliminary NeuralNet background checks and everything seems to be in order. For now I can only say: please make your way to Nichols Trade Center and we'll get your onboarding underway in a jiffy.

Like all new members we will offer you a position at OSI on a provisional basis. After a period of two months we will review your employment status and should all be well your employment contract shall be a permanent one.

Welcome aboard Baran, your docking codes and visitor ID for Nichols Trade Center can be found below.

Regards,

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Julia Everglace - 09-29-2022

To: Omicron Supply Industries, Personnel Department
Subject: Application for Recruitment

To Whom it may concern,

my name is Julia Everglace and I hereby want to apply for a membership in Omicron Supply Industries.

I am 18 years old and am flying my own ship for a short while already. My parents are from Bretonia, where I was born as well, but I grew up in Freeport 14 as a Zoner (my parents fled Bretona when I was very young) which I call my home now. Despite my still somewhat inexperienced nature, I am trying to learn everything there is to know about trading at and between Freeports.

I am living on Freeport 14 in the Inverness-system, which is also my main base of operation. I am a tradeswoman currently mostly trading between Freeports 1 and 14 (with Freeport 1 being my second base of operation), but I have occasionally visited and ventured into the Southern Omega- and Southeastern Omicron-systems with locations like Freeports 5, 9, 11 and Gran Canaria.
When I am not trading goods, I'm raiding Nomads.

I am very motivated to trade with fellow Zoners and strengthen our economic and cultural ties in the harsh Border- and Edge-Worlds. I hope you think the same.
Looking forward hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Julia Everglace