Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Starfish - 09-15-2013

Character missing

Another char missing. My char Pham.Nuwen was missed after server crash during docking on Oceana Shipping platfomr in Cortez.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - razorviper - 09-15-2013

Order Battleship 'Osiris'

We all know the new osiris has two heavy slots now.
Bug: No matter how many times I try to put a cerb on the second heavy slot, the next time I log in, the second heavy slot is always empty and one primary is unmounted.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - nodcommando - 09-15-2013

==============
Disappearing Equipment
==============

My Coalition ship's mini-razor disappeared and was replaced with an AK-1. Mounted on the torpedo slot.

On that note, a few other items are missing from the ship.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - dirmaster0 - 09-15-2013

==============
Undock Problem
==============

One of my characters, IC|Minneapolis
Cannot undock from Planet Honshu in Honshu.
When I try, I end up spawning in the sun in the middle of Honshu, with no way to escape it.
Please move my character, thank you!

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - jakub963 - 09-15-2013

==============
Character Gone
==============

Bought the new BW Gunship on Barrier and flew around a bit. Now my char is gone.
Shiro.Soare Along with more than 500 millions on it.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-15-2013

==============
NPCs
==============

I think NPCs are far too powerful now. I could mine with 3 Rogue werewolf NPCs on me in 4.86, they could not scratch me. Now, they can take out my Hegemon with ease.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Syrus - 09-15-2013

==============
CHARACTER GONE
==============

IMG|Zeppelin disappeared after I bought the new IMG Battletransport.

==============
EQUIPMENT LOSS
==============

Zephyr lost equipment (I unmounted and mounted fitting stuff before undocking) after server restart / reloging after disconnecting.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Savi - 09-15-2013

==============
Bases
==============

Bristol Mining Facility in Cambridge has a ship dealer but sells no ships.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 05:27 PM)Johnnie-Lapierre Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 05:23 PM)Ponge Wrote: ==============
NPCs
==============

I think NPCs are far too powerful now. I could mine with 3 Rogue werewolf NPCs on me in 4.86, they could not scratch me. Now, they can take out my Hegemon with ease.

They still need to balance out several things.

Yes, just mentioning. This makes mining in a light fighter miner impossible for example.

==============

I F1-ed out of game in Humboldt (I was docked on Carolina outpost, Puerto Rico the last time). I logged back in, I was in Carolina, and the player list said I'm in Puerto Rico. I undocked, but I was in Humboldt, according to the map and the Solars list (Saltese base was not on the list), and the player list still said I'm in PR. I tried to dock the Kansas JH, but got stuck, so F1-d again. At the next login, I was in Puerto Rico.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - aakopa - 09-15-2013

==============
Cockpit View
==============

When using cockpit view on the Colossus, you'll find engine.