Discovery Gaming Community
Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 (/showthread.php?tid=164464)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Altejago - 12-13-2018

Why is it suddenly an issue when me and Widow played in the same bedroom for 5 years? She even became an admin.

So what you're saying is I can't invite her over to play FL with me? Well tough. It's a lot more fun when you can do something together instead of houses apart.

EDIT: And in all honesty, if you can't differentiate between two people on two ships and one player on two... why are you an admin?

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Vendetta - 12-13-2018

Having recently started sharing office space with two other people, one of whom plays Disco, it's pretty lame that we can't trade or do things together. He mostly trades and mines, too. I'd advocate for removing that line. He doesn't usually play on his own, since he's still figuring things out.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-13-2018

I agree with Kazinsal. Remove it.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - diamond1 - 12-13-2018

Same here. I never have really seen anyone or heard anything at all, and i hear a lot of gossip and stuff about disco everywhere. I suggest it gets removed as well.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Geneva Shipping Platform - 12-13-2018

I agree with Kazinsal. Remove it.
My son would love that news.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - SnakThree - 12-13-2018

This should be easily replaced with "One player cannot use two instances of Discovery Freelancer at the same time ". This would leave staff the right to nail any multiboxer based on obvious behaviour while multiple people from same IP could do whatever they want.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - suppy - 12-13-2018

Agree with Kaz. Have had issues in dorms / friends staying on my couch before.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Voranathos Cide - 12-13-2018

I cant play this with my dad. It has taken me 30 damn years to get him into videogames. He saw Disco and wanted to play with me, but we cant. He wont even make an account unless we can fly together while I show him the ropes. This part of rule 5.5 is for overpopulated servers with too few admins to watch all of the players, not here. We are a small niche community with a dedicated admin team. I would rather get him here than get him setup on my other game, cause well, it costs money to go beyond newb pilot/ships in that game.

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Sand_Spider - 12-13-2018

I still wholeheartedly support this endeavor. Trading and mining create the bulk of most players' incomes, and being able to play with other housemates unrestricted would boost server numbers a good bit!

RE: Proposal: Remove second part of Rule 5.5 - Alessa Samson - 12-13-2018

Yes, remove it.