Discovery Gaming Community
*MR| - Republica de Malta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: *MR| - Republica de Malta (/showthread.php?tid=171753)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Republica de Malta - 01-14-2020

OP Updated a little.

Requested non-native techcells struck due to lack of time. They will be readded once the current RP and planning is finished.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Connor - 01-30-2020

Unfortunately guys we won't be making you official at this time. You're more then welcome to reapply at a later date however.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Spectre - 01-30-2020

I'd like to know for what reasons our officialdom request was denied. Thanks.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Shiki - 01-30-2020

(01-30-2020, 03:13 PM)Spectre Wrote: I'd like to know for what reasons our officialdom request was denied. Thanks.

Spectre, let's imagine the situation. I've made CR faction that would base in Alpha, ship Cardamine, etc. Then I applied for it become official and it got denied, would you ask the same thing?

edit: Oh, and then I would also roleplay with myself making an alliance between my CR faction and the Outcasts like you did.

(01-30-2020, 04:30 PM)Shiki Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 03:13 PM)Spectre Wrote: I'd like to know for what reasons our officialdom request was denied. Thanks.

Spectre, let's imagine the situation. I've made CR faction that would base in Alpha, ship Cardamine, etc. Then I applied for it become official and it got denied, would you ask the same thing?

edit: Oh, and then I would also roleplay with myself making an alliance between my CR faction and the Outcasts like you did.

Firstly, I asked the GMs. Not you.

Secondly, *MR| isn't based in Alpha. It's based technically in Tau-44 and realistically wherever the Barcelona is located. If you'd read the RP and the FR5, you'd know this.

Thirdly, *MR| doesn't mass ship Cardamine as it's against their inRP laws. Again, if you'd read the RP you'd know this.

Finally, the alliance between CR and *MR| was established years prior. Once more, if you'd read the RP, you would already know this.

Thanks.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Monsieur Baguette - 01-30-2020

(01-30-2020, 05:53 PM)Spectre Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 04:30 PM)Shiki Wrote:

Firstly, I asked the GMs. Not you.

Secondly, *MR| isn't based in Alpha. It's based technically in Tau-44 and realistically wherever the Barcelona is located. If you'd read the RP and the FR5, you'd know this.

Thirdly, *MR| doesn't mass ship Cardamine as it's against their inRP laws. Again, if you'd read the RP you'd know this.

Finally, the alliance between CR and *MR| was established years prior. Once more, if you'd read the RP, you would already know this.

Thanks.

Seems like you don't get allusions. What Shiki meant is actually picture a CR-based faction that go against its core lore by being situated in a system of direct enemies (Omicron Alpha to CR, as Shiki referred to), dealing with goods countering their RP (Cardamine as the prime source of income of CR's nemesis, the OC, again, as Shiki addressed), in addition to RPing with oneself (which is a disgrace to serius RP per se regardless of circumstances IMHO).

(01-30-2020, 06:06 PM)Monsieur Baguette Wrote: Seems like you don't get allusions. What Shiki meant is actually picture a CR-based faction that go against its core lore by being situated in a system of direct enemies (Omicron Alpha to CR, as Shiki referred to), dealing with goods countering their RP (Cardamine as the prime source of income of CR's nemesis, the OC, again, as Shiki addressed), in addition to RPing with oneself (which is a disgrace to serius RP per se regardless of circumstances IMHO).
I get allusions. I'm just addled by the fact that it's 9 in the morning, woken up at 6 to find out my faction was denied officialdom for a so far still unknown reason.
My mistake. I didn't read Shiki's post correctly.

Regardless, the RP's been like this for years, and I still find it curious that only now are people beginning to criticize it for what it's always been, including all the RP that's been years in the making, with involvement from all corners of this game universe.
The alliance? It was there before the OFL request.
The deviance from Maltese policies? Same thing.
It gives the faction depth, and while it may look like a Maltese-ized CR clone, I say you aren't looking deep enough.
But then, no one ever does.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Chuba - 01-30-2020

aw shucks, terrible news. good luck next time!

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Yazov - 01-30-2020

I'd rather see *MR| official than IRMM. Regardless - better luck next time, i am certain you will make it.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Shiki - 01-30-2020

(01-30-2020, 06:23 PM)Spectre Wrote: It gives the faction depth, and while it may look like a Maltese-ized CR clone, I say you aren't looking deep enough.
But then, no one ever does.

Well, then maybe you could tell me about this deep stuff that I don't see?

Or rather no one can see.