Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 Model Issues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.86 Model Issues (/showthread.php?tid=17567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

4.86 Model Issues - Govedo13 - 01-12-2012

Legate stucks every time while unlocking from Crete or any other base/planet 10 time /stuck fix it, could this be fixed?4.85 Legate had no such problem.

Aet: It's due to the fixed/accurate hitboxes. It cannot at this time be fixed. Live with /stuck or dock at Tripoli.

Edit: Thank you for the fast response /stucking around is np atm, and Tripoli is indeed valid option I hope you will find time to fix it in the future after fixing the most important things first.

4.86 Model Issues - FraserTE - 01-12-2012

The Size of the osprey is well large like to big a ravens talon has more and better stats and can out manuver it Size / maneuverability needs to be adjusted for stats / power output.

Aet: In attempting to decypher this I'm guessing you think the Osprey is too agile? Balance issue, wrong topic.

4.86 Model Issues - Lunaphase - 01-13-2012

I think he was more saying its sucky for its size compared to the RT which beats it in every catagory and is smaller.

Aet: Still a balance issue, not a model bug.

4.86 Model Issues - Silmathien - 01-14-2012

Geisha most of the times is stuck when undocking from planets/moorings. Also happened to me with the gallic repair ship on Marne.

4.86 Model Issues - Mímir - 01-14-2012

Most of the time when undocking from Malta in a Salvager, I get the "danger entering atmospere"-warning and the graphics that go along with it. I always panic and do the /stuck command when it happens, so I don't know if the ship would actually take damage if I just undocked normally.

EDIT: As I recall it sometimes I even undock behind the mooring fixture at Malta. I know this happens at Planet Gran Canaria too (every single time I undock from there in my salvager).

4.86 Model Issues - Jamez - 01-14-2012

By the way Aeternus, just noticed the Chimaera has the same CD hardpoint issue as the Katana that I brought up in post #50.

Ticketed. Makes sense, they're in essence the same model reskinned.

4.86 Model Issues - FGDireito - 01-14-2012

The Touketsu - Renzu Corp Very Heavy Fighter can't dock in almost every station unless I use speed dock

Was already reported. Check again after update 3.

4.86 Model Issues - Jayce - 01-14-2012

The Coalition Fighters have messed up textures around the cockpits. You can see through the ship if you look at them from a certain angle.

Aet: ticketed.

4.86 Model Issues - SparkyRailgun - 01-14-2012

GRN Obstinate's contrails are placed incorrectly, hovering above the wings.

Aet: Mjol fixed this

4.86 Model Issues - mjolnir - 01-14-2012

' Wrote:GRN Obstinate's contrails are placed incorrectly, hovering above the wings.

fixed, same for council cruiser

' Wrote:The Touketsu - Renzu Corp Very Heavy Fighter can't dock in almost every station unless I use speed dock

hopefully fixed