Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 02-15-2010

Aegis

[color=#33FF33]Herr Leon Fischer

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"

Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

You are also required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory!

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Naiikiin - 02-16-2010

.....INCOMING TRANSMISSION.....

Name: Dun Kaizer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): wooz..

Height: 75
Weight: 180
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: I was born in a good and friendly family. My father was battleship commander and he teached me a lot of fighting tactics and strategies. For now I'm training with all classes of ships myself.

Basic Personality Traits: Discipline, good orientation in various situations (RP), Leadership.

Ship Class: Wraith, Valkyrie, Rheinland bomber.

.....END OF TRANSMISSION.....

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Simo - 02-20-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Simo
Name: Shepherd, Lewis
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): simo4456

Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 180lb
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Born on Planet Stuttgart to Very poor parents, my mothers ship was destroyed by pirates while she was delivering medical supplies to Bretonia and her escape pod was never found, my dad was a cargo loader for Dauman Heavy Construction on Oder Shipyard. I was Raised on Planet Suttgart until the age of 20, following in my fathers footsteps as a cargo loader for Dauman Heavy Construction i moved to Planet New Berlin as it was easier for me to get to work - As convinient as the job may have been, it was time for a change and i worked as a freelance trader visiting every corner of sirius giving me lots of flying experience but with all the pirating going on i was not making a profit and therfore i decided i need to avenge my mothers death and help to cut out piracy, and will give anything to do so.

Basic Personality Traits: Attention to detail, Concentrated, Loyal

Ship Class: Gunboat

Other: Very experienced in Gunboat Combat

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?. 2 Years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? For the Roleplay Side.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? OSI-Normandy (Trader)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Want a change from trading (used to have a gunboat until i lost my internet for a few weeks, and therefore lost all characters)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Malexa - 02-21-2010

Naiikiin

Herr Kaizer, with this application you may only get a job for snow shoveling the landing pads.
It seems like you are not really sure about your career. Think again if the Military is the right thing for you son. If yes, show us your will to do you part for the Vaterland and put a lot more effort into your application.

Simo

Herr Shepherd Lewis, you know we have to ask this kind of questions. At first I want to express my sincerest condolence about your parents.
Though I need to ask. Which citizenship did your parents have?
Your name seems not to be of Rheinland origin.

Looking at your references and ships, I see the gunboat class checked.
So you served already in the Rheinwehr? Being part of a gunboat crew? Well well.

You applied to the primary fleet Herr Lewis, so I need to be sure that you know what you sign here.
You will be assigned a Wrath and a Snubnose and it is most unlikely that you will set a foot on a gunboat class vessel the next months.
//The [RM] is a fighter oriented faction and our capital ship access is limited to the Flag Officer ranks. To reach them it takes effort and some time too. Of course you can keep your gunboat independent, but it will be not related to your character other than maybe in his background.//

Herr Lewies, please fill out the form you just recieved. Hand it in the same way you recieved it mein Herr. //PM//

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ebon - 02-21-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Ebon
Name: Franz.Kurtt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): ebonh4wk

Height: 186cm
Weight: 65kg
Hair Color: Long, blonde
Eye Color: Light Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Munich, Planet Nuremberg

Background Information: Franz Kurtt was born on Planet Neremberg. His father was one of the most respected member of 'Munich Military Vehicles CO.' He took part in designing and testing weapons projects for Rheinland Military. It shaped whole future of young Franz. He shared fathers passion since early childhood years, and later on he was working with him on new projects. His uncle is respected Zoner weapons dealer, so whole military equip tradition in Familie is very strong. He had options: stay on Nuremberg and help father in his work at the desk, or go to his uncle and help him with very profitable business as a weapon expert. He chose the active way of life, rather than economic and static one. Reaching the age of 18, he decided to apply to RM and made his father proud, using all this invented technology in the name of Rheinland safety. Young, passionate boy found his new way of life, hoping to develop as a pilot and as a good Rheinlander.

Basic Personality Traits: Analytic mind, first talk then shoot kinda guy. Good student also, reliable person. With snatch to do some business. Always obeys orders.

Ship Class: Bomber: Bergelmir

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Over 2 years now.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

People, and possibility to train RP in game.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

KNF, Zoners, some BH, OC, Sairs, Order, IMG.

First of all I'm looking for some new experience, with such good pilots in here it would be more interesting. I have some free time and I want to commit myself to something big. Also it is good way to improve my german, even in some small way. *blinks*

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - thierry007 - 02-21-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Thierry007
Name: Bayer, Niklas
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): sirthierry007

Height: 1.83Meters
Weight: 87Kg.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Blue.

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet new berlin

Background Information: Born on Planet New berlin to a Single mother. Father Died During a Hessian Raid shortly before my birth. When i learned the Truth i Swore revenge. The Military seemed the way to do it. Then came the day at 804AS My Mother also Dissapeared. Never found out why. one year later at 807AS i Received Money from an Unkown account. With that Money i started My Training.. I never found out Who did send the money i think it was my Mother.. or other relatives, Then something happend wich i can never forget.. i saw it on the Neural net news.. The Wild attacking a Transport full of Innocetn civilians.
We cant allow such things to happen.. so then in 817 AS i Started Freelancing For the Military. After a week i decided to Find the Recuiting office

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal, Obedient, Strict, Silent.

Ship Class:
Bergelmir - 140-ARKM-N58 Rheinland Bomber
Upgraded From a Wraith Very Heavy Fighter.

Other:
Basic skills with Most classes of Ships

The Community and the roleplay
The Cutty.Sark Omega.Steel Omega.Star Blunt.Razor
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? The Faction and How it works Is great and a Good RP from what i have seen.

Ebon

Thank you for your application Herr Kurtt. Please fill out the form you just recieved and hand it back the same way you recieved it.

I still have one question. Do you come from a poor background? 186 cm heigth and
65 kg. That is quite underweight mein Herr. Get yourself something to eat son.

Also please keep in mind that you will need a Wrath fighter class vessel, if you manage to be part of the primary forces.

Thierry007

Herr Bayer, I see that your application lacks a complex background.
Please hand in an updated version, since right now it would not suffice the minimum standards of the Rheinland Military. //please put much more effort into your application here.

The same applies to you too:

"Get yourself something to eat son."

"Also please keep in mind that you will need a Wrath fighter class vessel, if you manage to be part of the primary forces."

Thierry007

Thank you mein Herr for your updated version. Please fill out the form and return it back once done.
I am looking forward to your answers mein Herr.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - davnolan - 02-22-2010

Discovery Forum Name:
Silver_Hawk
Name:
Joseph.Brackmann
Recruit
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):
//David.Nolan.Chicago

Height:
5'11"
Weight:
A solid 200 lbs
Hair Color:
Dirty dishwater blonde
Eye Color:
Blue

Planet/Station of Origin:
New Berlin

Background Information:
Joseph Brackmann was born the third son to Herbert and Doris Brackmann. He grew up in a working family, his father piloting a Mining Ship for Daumann in Omega-7 mining cobalt, and his mother staying home to raise her three sons. Joseph was a surprise for his parents, and when he was born his two older twin brothers were already twelve years old. As such, he grew up the favorite youngest child, was doted on by his mother, and generally wanted for very little. Despite that, he managed to grow into a humble young adult, who ate up stories brought in by his father's mining compatriots and his teachers at school.

Both of his brothers took jobs working on civilian transports at Oder Shipyard, and for several of his teenage years, Joseph followed them, interning and learning the ins and outs of the ships being built there. But he wasn't satisfied there, and never lost his taste for hearing stories told by incoming traders and military at the bars near his home.

When he was eighteen, his father, Herbert, was attacked by a group of Hessians while working in the cobalt fields. While not the first time he'd been forced to cut and run back to Briesen, for some reason his cruise-engine refused to ignite, and his Mining Ship was boarded. The hessians didn't kill him, but took his cargo, disabled his comm and beat him severely. He waited for nine hours before the next shift came to relieve him, found him and returned him to New Berlin. Unable to work due to the traumatic experience, he is currently retired, and seldom leaves his home.

Wanting to help support his family, but dissatisfied with the complacent life in the shipyards, Joseph decided to apply for the Vaterland's military academy, hoping to see more of Rheinland, send his checks home to his family, and satisfy his thirst for adventure all at once. After spending the required amount of years at flight school, he was certified and familiar with both Rheinland's light and heavy bombers and fighters.

Basic Personality Traits:
Joseph, being young, is a talkative young man, friendly, and quick to break radio silence with a friendly word (even when not supposed to). Solidly muscled from his work at the yards, but of only average height, he's usually the first to give pursuit and often forgets to call for backup, much less wait for it. Impulsive and daring, he often finds himself in more trouble than he expects. That said, when he does, he isn't shy about calling for help, and will always answer a plea for aid.

A good drinker and wingman (in both senses of the word) he enjoys life to the fullest. A gambling man who loves his cards, he hasn't acquired the jaded perspective of some of the older pilots, but he manages to keep his head in situations where a commanding officer is present. Alone, he usually acts when he should wait, and never backs down from a fight (even the ones he knows he probably can't win).

Ship Class:
//I haven't bought any Rheinland military vessels, but have more than enough cash to do so, and outfit them, should my application be accepted.

Other:

I've been playing on Disco FL for about a month now. When I first started, I made a few heinous faux pas (I was a little too free with my language once and managed to get in Gallia and start exploring...problems both) for which I received a week-long ban (during which I hounded the forums and read every single rule carefully). Since then I haven't had a single problem, and have come to enjoy both the RP and PvP situations this server has to offer.

I've played Freelancer off and on since it came out, playing for a long time in particular on TopFreelancers. Before I downloaded the necessary bits and pieces to play on Disco FL, It had been about a year since I'd last played. I came looking for an active server (I always did enjoy player interaction best) that had a decent roleplay system in place. Doing a little research, I found this one.

I have two other characters. DSE|Silverhawk, my first, a trader in Liberty, and Sterling, currently mining for Daumann and likely to change to either a Daumann| or DHC tag in the near future.

When I played on other servers, I usually played a navy character. At TopFreelancers I joined and later admiraled a Rheinland Navy. I flew every kind of ship from the tiniest light fighter to giant cap ships, and I enjoyed every minute of it immensely due to the excellent RP and active players. Looking at this server, I see the most possibility for that kind of great gameplay in the Liberty/Rheinland War. Perhaps in part due to my own German ancestry, Rheinland has always held a special place in my heart, and after spending time in both Liberty and Rheinland space, I can say without a doubt that I far prefer the players I've found and talked to in Rheinland.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ebon - 02-22-2010

***Incoming signal, Source: Planet Nuremberg***
***Transmission received, opening ...***

Do not worry Admiral, my metabolism is just very good. As I mentioned, my father is respected Engineer, so we do have quite a lot of money. No problems with my health also. It's just the way my body is.

As it goes for a ship, that is also not a problem. I await for response with result of my recruitment process.

Franz.Kurtt

***Transmission terminated***
***Signal lost***