Discovery Gaming Community
~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: ~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ (/showthread.php?tid=2591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Glis - 11-28-2010

Josh walks into the bar again, wearing his full gear and a cloak, but this time he leaves his gun in the locker at the entrance, he scans the cafe and takes a seat on a table near the bar,he bows at the Arch Priestess Nashida, and then he motions to the bartender as he was telling him to come closer and when he does Josh says "That's her, oh and I'd like some of that Vodka you gave me last time" but in a creepy mechanical voice due to his helmet, the bartender was about to get the drink but Josh said "Oh and tell her to join me will you?"

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - NoxNoctisEra - 11-28-2010

the bartender walks back to shukura after tending to the two who just walked in. he refills her coffee.
Shukura, the soldier down the bar. he wants you to join him she glances down the bar nervous.

he the one from earlier? shukura watches the bartenders expression.

he nods and says yeah, the Virulian guy.

she glances from the soldier to the door and back a few times. the bartender watches her eyes. dont do it shuk, i dont think you can run from this, there are alot of his type around here. i dont doubt that they wont help him if he calls for it. he goes back to serving customers. keeping an eye on her.

shukura swallows a few times and starts to get up. she spills her coffee all over the woman next to her at the bar, in her nervousness. she fumbles with the cup as she apologizes Oh im so sorry, i really didnt mean....im...im sorry.. she helps to clean it up a bit god almighty im so clutzy. im, im really sorry, miss... oh damn, im so sorry she tries to help the woman clean up her clothes.

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Glis - 11-28-2010

Josh notices the girl and shakes his head, he walks over to her and says "Come with me." Still in a weird mechanical voice due to his helmet he stops for a second and then says, "The lady you spilled coffee on is the Arch Priestess Nashida, one of the Virulian Council members."

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - exlibrismortis - 11-29-2010

Nashida had taken her drink and was slowly sipping it. Whiskey, made from the hills of Planet Colorado. Nothing but pure nectar. She was in the process of making another sip when the coffee spilt on her. The pain of the hot coffee stung her force a second, but years of pain she's had to endure disallowed her from showing almost any sign of it.

She looked over at the young girl that had spilled the coffee an smiled slightly. The nanobots within her body had already begun to clean the mess in and around her robes until it was practically gone. She nodded at the EDF person and said, "Go with peace child, all is forgiven."

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - NoxNoctisEra - 11-29-2010

shukura's blanches as the soldier tells her the woman's title and position. i didnt know, im sorry

she looks down at the mess, embarrassed and scared. she realizes that its almost completely cleaned up. she watches the last bit dissapear, an amazed expression on her face. she straightens up and looks at the Arch Priestess Nashida. how did you do that...how was it cleaned up with out anyone touching it? she glances from the priestess to the soldier.

She sipped her drink once again and then looked at the girl before she went off. She held out her hand slightly and touched Shukura's. A small cloud of nanites would appear slowly and cover her hand.

"This is but a small gift of the Creator."

~Sophie's Canaria Cafe~ - Glis - 11-29-2010

Josh nods at the Arch Priestess, then takes the hood that was covering his helmet off and then takes his helmet off, "Sentry Josh Collins ma'am, it seems you've got this under control, i am going to my quarters, good day." As Josh took a few steps he looks at the girl over his shoulder and smiles.

Shukura stared amazed at the nanites covering her hand. thats amazing.. ive never seen tech like this... she turns her hand watching them creator? she wonders aloud.

she glances back up. im sorry, i never introduced myself. um, im Shukura Lokelani...are you a Virulian like the soldier, ms.Nashida? she glances at the retreating back of josh.

As her eyes came up, there was a brilliant flash for a mere micro-second. Nothing Nashida had seen before. She was stunned for a second.

"Yes, I am a Virulian, but unlike my counterpart, I am a member of the Animus caste. The Corporis, as you have met there, show their faith via their physical nature. The Animus are keepers of the word, and the gifts of the Creator."

her interest is plain on her face since her fear melted away. the Corporis are your soldiers then...hmm..who or what is the creator? ive never heard of him...it..uhh she lets her sentence fall.