Discovery Gaming Community
Just FYI. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Just FYI. (/showthread.php?tid=43028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Just FYI. - Prysin - 07-01-2010

This is just a +one

If your tired of disco, just play another game while waiting... or you'll end up hating the game....

Just FYI. - Death.RunningVerminator - 07-01-2010

Sad to see ya go Kanga. I'll miss ProjectX that's for sure. D:

Hey if you ever decide to come back or something I'm always willing to help.

Peace dude.

Just FYI. - Soul Reaper - 07-01-2010

YES! another chance for a +1

<.<
>.>

MINE!

' Wrote:If your tired of disco, just play another game while waiting... or you'll end up hating the game....

So true, I have to take a month break or something every couple of months in disco...yeah, I know it's hard to believe, I haz no life, but I make one for a month, then come back

Also,

Prysin, u need a new sig, urz iz oooold, aaand...WHERE IS MY SIG !?

Just FYI. - tansytansey - 07-01-2010

The community isn't here on the Forums, it's out there, on the server.

Now get out there and shoot some crap instead of sitting here and snarking at each other.

Just FYI. - Varyag - 07-01-2010

It's a game forum. There is nothing here to get pissed about. Really, if you think about it, these guys are mostly like 14. Just imagine getting into a shouting match with some little guy down the street and you have a good idea what most people are doing on here.

Meh, its up to you if you want to quit a game, because it is only a game.

On a side note, I just bookmarked the drama button.

Just FYI. - Exsiled_one - 07-01-2010

arent you original..

Just FYI. - Enojado - 07-01-2010

Kanga... Just leave... noone will care.

Just FYI. - Dennis Jameson - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Kanga... Just leave... noone will care.

Damn, you're channeling the spirit of Jameson now a days. Good man.

Just FYI. - Osilon - 07-01-2010

@Kanga: If you're getting bored, just do something else for a while. Then come back and be all happy again.

@Everyone else: I know you're talking about me. Thing about me, Is I can continue playing what I made when the thousands of problems are BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

I'm a Libra. Its what I do.

There is so much rage on the forums nowadays, so many people quitting, it gets a bit over the top. Get your <insert word that escapes me right now> to the roleplay hub, and write a story, or do something that will get your mind off discovery for a while.

Just chill and read a book, play COD, or do something else that will keep you busy for a while.

Alright, New problem. I have good arguments, but as soon as I start typing they fall apart in my head. Why?

Just FYI. - Kazinsal - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Kanga... Just leave... noone will care.
First time I think I've ever agreed with you.

Don't like it here? Then just leave. Don't make drama, don't create a "<bleep> you all" flame thread. Just leave.