Discovery Gaming Community
taxing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: taxing (/showthread.php?tid=45686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

taxing - hribek - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:as i see lately, pirates are doing what they want with the taxing. i think the limit was 3 mill credits , or maybe im wrong. can any one help me here. there is a maximum tax ?

The limit is so high that you run in here to ask the same question as many before you. If you think it's too high, consider bounties or hiring a shotgun diplomat for a fraction of the amount. Or avoid the tax collector.

taxing - Blaze - 08-25-2010

The fun is when you have two employers the trader and the pirate and you get employed by the one who pays the most..

taxing - Govedo13 - 08-25-2010

:lol: 7 pages trolling Omg they rob me and want much.. nice one- people tend to run/F1/rage even if you demand 100k.
You forgot something important anyway- cargo I would unload at least a half of it or all of it depends on the situation. Pirate who kills the victim and don't loot cargo wins nothing after all.. the Credits well- very very rare mostly on the selling travels when I am full with the loot.

taxing - Evan_ - 08-25-2010

What trolling you talk about? I think it's a nice civilized pirate thread. They are always popular thou, my favorite read... Damn if my thread linked from my sig would have that many replys as the worst pirate-one...

taxing - Govedo13 - 08-25-2010

My idea was that this all is waste forum space every week there is such a tread, and the same people write the same stuff in. there are pinned tips and tricks for new players how to react in such situations like piracy.If they could use search....

taxing - Evan_ - 08-25-2010

' Wrote:My idea was that this all is waste forum space every week there is such a tread, and the same people write the same stuff in.
Now that you mention I remember writing that stuff for some time before. And I also remember faintly about suggesting a pinned "Pirates! - one thread instead of a thousand -" thread. Next time I see one I'll open it. :nyam:

taxing - Pinko - 08-25-2010

Heck, when I pirate and ask the trader to give me a price, they still F1 on me!

taxing - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 08-25-2010

Well atleast I'm taxing:

Depends on my chars mood.
My mood also depends on your actions.
My character mood depends on your actions.
It also depends on your vessel and cargo you are hauling.
It also depends on faction for which you are hauling something.
It also depends if your char pissed off my char or faction I'm in earlier.

Silent cruissing and similiar goes to the mood area.

Now regular would be 600 credits per cargo unit. It's my base which is tweaked a bit by other factors. Price can be rised or reduced depending on those factors.

600 per cargo unit is reasonable imo. 3 mil for 5000 cargo.

taxing - AndrzejB - 08-26-2010

Got pirated for one unit of food rations (by Benitez Corsairs). It was so stunning that I did not know what to do untill one of the bad guys gave a warning shot. That was fun.

Tried to demand 500k from a Hegemon full of gold. He thought it was too much and fled. Pirating in Dagger does have its moments; not many of them, but it does have them.

Speaking of running away: I do always try to run when someone - no matter who - starts with "halt!", "stop!" or something like that. Is he does not take the effort to use at least two words, I assume he is lolwut and does not deserve any money.

taxing - Talesin - 08-26-2010

Greetings,
' Wrote:Speaking of running away: I do always try to run when someone - no matter who - starts with "halt!", "stop!" or something like that. Is he does not take the effort to use at least two words, I assume he is lolwut and does not deserve any money.

ever thought about that maybe they would keep it short since they assume you're a lolwut and start fleeing, when they're busy typing?

@Topic
How much to be taxed pretty much depends on the Cargo and the Guy Hauling it.
In special Cases they are lucky to keep their lives, in other cases i only want to hear that he's not hauling those goods to an enemy.
Depends.