Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) (/showthread.php?tid=48273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - moebus - 04-27-2011

[Image: p4e5r9yv.png]
[font=Arial]
Yes I think there was a little misunderstanding about the price of oil due to its density higher than expected...
Anyway I think this matter is solved.

Note that I've granted the access to Omicron-74 to a few traders. They are actually doing a very good job.

Remember at the beginning of the project? we thought we would need a few months to gather the goods to Omicron-74. I can tell that if it continues like this it won't take more than a few weeks!
I am really impressed.

Anyway I've got to go now, I need to find a place where to stock all the goods, Freeport XV hagars are going to be overloaded...

Dankien Moebus
Freeport XV Administrator
[Image: l9eouf8n.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - lousal - 04-29-2011

-----------------------------------------------

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - alexandra - 04-30-2011

[Image: ralucatransgif.gif]

This evening, just before dinner, I brought some deuterium to Port XV. Then I moored Sweet Lips at Livadia for monthly inspection.

<div align="right]Cya!

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-01-2011

[Image: 3k3mn4my.png]

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings fellows,

you might have already noticed. But our "brethren" let us down once more. The OSI has chosen to terminate the contract between our two organizations, effective immediately. Now we have to look for alternatives, but i'm sure Quiron and Dankien will handle that.

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - n00bl3t - 05-01-2011

[Image: axowxnho.png]

Sparta Station Omicroner Log,

I have formally acknowledged and taken control over Sparta Station. I will be assuming my duties immediately, and monitoring this channel. Important messages aimed directly for me should be directed to the "Sparta Station Omicroner Log" which will flag the message for me. This message will of course be able to be read by any Omicroner. Anything more private, and I recommend Alpha 1 DCH encryption.

Elizabeth Tate being found is good news. I trust in Lord Bo Keek to look after her well, although, I am quite sure she will be fine. The Persepherone however, needs a bit more work.

My congratulations to John Douglas and Jacob Braun on their successful initiation into the Omicroners. Best of luck, and stay safe in space. Although, you are now in the Omicroners. Only the toughest survive out here, so you have the right stuff already.

As for the OSI-, rather sudden. Not that I really care, because intelligence indicated they would cut supplying us sooner rather than later, but we should seek some sort of reason from our traitorous brethren, of the sake of paperwork. Mr LaCroix now has work to do to find someone else to supply us. So, I should see him done in five minutes or so, just in time for scones in one of our conference rooms.

Accurately,
Administrator of Sparta.

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - n00bl3t - 05-04-2011

[Image: axowxnho.png]

Sparta Station Omicroner Log,

We have contracts and contract offers to discuss on our more secure group comm channel.

Seniors who are yet to formally accept their positions are invited to do so, for paperwork's sake.

You are all invited to the bar on Freeport XV. Raluca looks stunning, and you should pay her a visit.

I am currently on Freeport 9 discussing Operation: Meh, and potential policy changes. If Yevan Pushkin or Mannock Benitez of the Freeport 9 Administrative Council could contact me regarding some information, that would be nice.

Accurately,
Administrator of Sparta.

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-04-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings Sebastien,

keep up the good work! While distributing oxygen to Livadia, i picked up and answered a transmission from Omicron Minor.
Take care of yourself and lets have some drinks at Ral's again soon.

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-09-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings fellas!

Just for your information, i'm currently stuck at Freeport XV. I have again some minor technical problems with the Auzawandilaz and won't be able to leave the Port. You'll probably find me at Ral's, if you need me.

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-12-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Hey guys,

i have some good news. Jake instructed me to deal with the request of Alan Write. Somehow it turned out very profitable, so that we could extend the Freeport XV budged with the noteworthy sum of 100.000.000 credits. This should help to supply our bases for some weeks.

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Quiron - 05-12-2011

[Image: pg35dbrq.png]

Hello Bo,

These are excellent news! We can invest this money for the upcoming phase of the base renovations or for the general supplies. Certainly, we will have a good use to it. Nice work!

Quiron