Discovery Gaming Community
Experiment Successful - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Experiment Successful (/showthread.php?tid=52370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Experiment Successful - Shotgun - 12-31-2010

' Wrote:From what you said I would pick this up. It's not truth there was no-one to interact with. I say that as a member of BDS.

Pilgrim

When I played, and was active, you were most likely not. Either way, I don't really care. Because I set-up at least three different events spanning three different factions. And even then it was hard to get folks. I played constantly, for three months. And I had in total I received 10 encounters with GC, 3 with GMG. And 1 with Blood Dragons.

Not worth my time. Simply put. And who are you to decide whether or not I find that quantity enough or not?

Experiment Successful - NixOlympica - 12-31-2010

' Wrote:When I played, and was active, you were most likely not. Either way, I don't really care. Because I set-up at least three different events spanning three different factions. And even then it was hard to get folks. I played constantly, for three months. And I had in total I received 10 encounters with GC, 3 with GMG. And 1 with Blood Dragons.

Not worth my time. Simply put. And who are you to decide whether or not I find that quantity enough or not?

Because you consider encounters only official factions. That might be the problem.

Indies are players too.

' Wrote:Because you consider encounters only official factions. That might be the problem.

Indies are players too.

Stop that crap. Are you seriously trying to tell me that I'm not valuing indies as players? God what tactics you people have resorted to, lies and pre-made assumptions.

Yes. Indies are players too. And I counted them with my calculations, seriously you think I met official GC ten times? Haha, not in a million light years.

Experiment Successful - dodike - 12-31-2010

' Wrote:Because you consider encounters only official factions. That might be the problem.

Indies are players too.
I fly to Kusari on my trader and I'm sorry to say, it's a wasteland in terms of activity.

' Wrote:Stop that crap. Are you seriously trying to tell me that I'm not valuing indies as players? God what tactics you people have resorted to, lies and pre-made assumptions.

Yes. Indies are players too. And I counted them with my calculations, seriously you think I met official GC ten times? Haha, not in a million light years.

Right, we are all against you. Whole world is conspiracy built to offend you sir.

' Wrote:Right, we are all against you. Whole world is conspiracy built to offend you sir.

I never claimed that. You live in some delusional world, 'cus obviously you are not even reading what I'm writing.

I have plenty who are "with me" if you wanna categorize people into "against me" and "with me". And I'm the last person to scream conspiracy of any kind.

' Wrote:God what tactics you people have resorted to, lies and pre-made assumptions.

Alright I will rewrite it. We are all utilizing our tactics in preparing lies and pre-made assumptions. We obviously have nothing else to do.

and I am ejecting from this, I just stated that I don't think that Kusari was empty and you start blazzin' around. Have a nice day.

' Wrote:Alright I will rewrite it. We are all utilizing our tactics in preparing lies and pre-made assumptions. We obviously have nothing else to do.

No. I didn't even claim that either. You see, when someone says "you people" it doesn't necessarily constitute everyone. You might wanna check up on that English of yours. "You people" could simply refer to a specific group who do indeed utilize such lame tactics as you, yourself did. Comprende?

Experiment Successful - Jeremy Hunter - 12-31-2010

Honestly, iv been here a year and a half (give or take) and I never look for arguments or want them.

ITS A GAME, take the politics, shove it, and you guys who are ina trolling NO U session, shut the hell up. You twi fighting will NOT do a damn thing. I said once 90% of Disco players were nice people.

How about you start living up to that, instead of being trolling noobs.

And stop asking for 86, it will be here when it gets here. These guys make the mod in thier spare time. And you should be glad of the glimpses frozen and ophi have given. Maybe more, sorry if I missed people.

Heres something everyone should do, me included. Im still ay fault.

Shape up or ship out.

Experiment Successful - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 12-31-2010

Actually, it's all because 86.