Discovery Gaming Community
Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? (/showthread.php?tid=7182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Drifter84 - 03-27-2008

Have I got this straight ?

LSF - kind of govt special ops
SA - Liberty Navy especially New York and south , Texas and California
LPI - donut-eating work dodgers

So shouldn't the SA ( as Liberty Navy ) be hounding pirates in California and Texas ?

I must say that the other night , a Hacker was harrassing traders in California at the NY jumpgate , when I PM'ed a SA fighter ( sorry bud , can't remember your name ) , he responded pretty much immediately and jumped to Cali , looking for the pirate . Without backup that I noticed , as he was the only SA in NY at the time .

Now that to me is the Navy doing its job ( and RP ).

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - MB52 - 03-27-2008

' Wrote:Dude, how do you think smugglers stop after they are told to? Thats right. None.

Ususaly they rush the mooring fixture and speed dock (OORP too, considering large ships can't land.. lol) They should have to park at the mooring fixture for 5 minutes to simulate unloading, then land. Or just don't fly a big transport...

And if we mark them as hostile, I'm certain ground crews would be notified and arrest them planet side... :(

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - kingvaillant - 03-27-2008

Docking on a lawful base when chased by Local lawful force is TOTALY OORP,,, Authorities on ground could be alerted and arrest you immediatly.

Me when I'm smuggling to Newyork, I try my luck with Manhattan, If i see a lawful I turn back and go to Rochester

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - MB52 - 03-27-2008

Indeed, I've tried RPing the situation when smugglers manage to dock. Like contacting ground crews and getting them to storm the ship/cut into the hull.

Ususaly the response is "LOL you have quite the imagination" or "lol you cant do that!"

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Angelfire - 03-27-2008

' Wrote:Indeed, I've tried RPing the situation when smugglers manage to dock. Like contacting ground crews and getting them to storm the ship/cut into the hull.

Ususaly the response is "LOL you have quite the imagination" or "lol you cant do that!"

*Gets irritated and angered. Turns green and throws house at neighbours*

Myself, Dexter, Atilla and Hannibal are working on an IP recognition system that hands you the gps co-ordinates of the home of those types of sinners.

We are considering lightly roasting their livers in a white wine sauce and serving it with wild berries and cream.

For the LPI, the dish can be followed with fudge donuts lightly splashed with chocolate sauce.

yummy

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - bluntpencil2001 - 03-27-2008

' Wrote:*Gets irritated and angered. Turns green and throws house at neighbours*

Myself, Dexter, Atilla and Hannibal are working on an IP recognition system that hands you the gps co-ordinates of the home of those types of sinners.

We are considering lightly roasting their livers in a white wine sauce and serving it with wild berries and cream.

For the LPI, the dish can be followed with fudge donuts lightly splashed with chocolate sauce.

yummy

I like this plan, although it is more a Corsair plan, really.

Maybe we could do this in Gamma?

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Skorp - 03-29-2008

Quote:Indeed, I've tried RPing the situation when smugglers manage to dock. Like contacting ground crews and getting them to storm the ship/cut into the hull.

Hehe, I had that also the other day ... but a bit advanced : after the "LOL you cant do that" the smuggler launches off Manhattan again and when I prepare to fine him / arrest him he just says "Oh look, now I have 5000 passengers as hostages, now you can't shoot me, you suck! And if you shoot me anyway I will report you for being OORP, haha!"

Well, as Mosquito CDs are useless against trains, I will change to Train CDs to catch Mr. Sneaky ... though when a friendly NPC gets caught in the blast, every lawful (battle-) ship will fire on my Liberator, but hey, that adds to the fun:D

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - worldstrider - 04-02-2008

' Wrote:del..my scans showed it was a rogue gunboat....and i know what a werewolf looks like....i was once in LR...before it became defunct and was remade....
but im not going to press the issue.
i know what i saw....but thats aside the point...

I was the rogue Gunboat, the other was the Werewolf and the other a bomber (I think).

It was a bait and ambush mission and our goal was to take out a lawful warship--all planned in advance.

Was good fun. Send more cops!

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Robert.Fitzgerald - 04-02-2008

While I don't condone the lawfuls constantly camping New York, I think it is a necessary evil. If there were no lawfuls above Manhattan, swarms of Huegenots and Osirises (buddies of course, "comon fo lol") would camp the planet.

My Lane Hacker usually pirates in Magellan or California. Colorado is a good place to pirate, but due to the Xenos threat I don't usually go there alone.

Where's the SA and LPI when you need them? - Zapp - 04-02-2008

Yesterday, I was over Malta on [BLS]-Zapp|Carina (a Lane Hacker GS) and had two independent Rogue GBs and a Falcata sitting there. One of the Rogue GBs said... "Hey, we got enough people to raid NY". I was all like, "NY? What about Gamma?" He said "Gamma? What's there?" I said "Our most hated enemy, the Corsairs..."

Then he went ooRP asking if I was zapp_evn and telling me that the LPI was doing a good job, evacuating civilians, and hiding in corners crying. I said "Thanks... I think..." and logged off.