Discovery Gaming Community
Order of Roaring Piratz - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Order of Roaring Piratz (/showthread.php?tid=7419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Order of Roaring Piratz - Ion - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:but sadly my game crashed (why I died) and as such the chat log was lost..

Amazing, I didn't realize you could keep moving around, docking, and dropping mines after your game crashes. I must try this some time.

in reality, yes we were annoying, but far less annoying then those who sit at manhattan spewing actual OORP all day. the worst part of it is... we were far less out of character, then the junker, navy, and merc sitting at manhattan comparing e-peen sizes.

Order of Roaring Piratz - timmychen - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:Weird double post much? How'd poo get in there? O.o

Im in ur forumz, splittin' ur poasts?

Order of Roaring Piratz - Zapp - 06-13-2008

roast poast lulz

*waiting for this to move to flood*

Order of Roaring Piratz - Darkwolf475 - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:Amazing, I didn't realize you could keep moving around, docking, and dropping mines after your game crashes. I must try this some time.

in reality, yes we were annoying, but far less annoying then those who sit at manhattan spewing actual OORP all day. the worst part of it is... we were far less out of character, then the junker, navy, and merc sitting at manhattan comparing e-peen sizes.

I only crashed at the very end. You didnt notice how right before I died I stopped moving except for straight on one plane? I take it from your post that you think that because others are annoying with their OORP chat you can be annoying and go around shooting people? Ever heard the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? I also find it funny you didn't address the part where you guys broke server rules to come back and fight again.

Just one more quick point: There wouldn't have been any fighting at all if you guys hadn't gone around trying to shoot people to as close to 50% shield as possible without going over.....

EDIT: I'm done for the night. Dealing with this BS is just making me frustrated. I'll come back after I get some sleep.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Dab - 06-13-2008

I Haz Lulz

[Image: screen407.jpg]

I haz can 50% shield GB?

[Image: screen410.jpg]
[Image: screen412.jpg]

I can haz Avenger 5 starfleas kill?

Order of Roaring Piratz - chovynz - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:I only crashed at the very end. You didnt notice how right before I died I stopped moving except for straight on one plane? I take it from your post that you think that because others are annoying with their OORP chat you can be annoying and go around shooting people? Ever heard the phrase two wrongs don't make a right? I also find it funny you didn't address the part where you guys broke server rules to come back and fight again.

Just one more quick point: There wouldn't have been any fighting at all if you guys hadn't gone around trying to shoot people to as close to 50% shield as possible without going over.....
EDIT: I'm done for the night. Dealing with this BS is just making me frustrated. I'll come back after I get some sleep.

Welcome to Disco. The madhouse.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Darkwolf475 - 06-13-2008

Wow Dab I dont think you could have made less sense if you tried...... And yes you 5 starfliers (along with all the Liberty navy/lpi/affiliated npc factions around Manhattan who also happened to be attacking me because of a stray shot) did kill me

I know i said I was done for the night, but I realized I forgot to say one last thing. Ignoring OORP chat is really easy. Its called not reading it. Now ignoring someone shooting you is something completely different. Thats something that you always need to pay attention to otherwise if its a real enemy you'd be screwed. I'd say you guys were way more annoying than any OORP chat going on.

PS: Most of that OORP chat was caused by your little escapade.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Ion - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:I'd say you guys were way more annoying than any OORP chat going on.

I deal with far more oorp then I ever want to. What we did was OoRP, this is sortof true, however we were acting in character for a stunt. you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Quote:PS: Most of that OORP chat was caused by your little escapade.

nonsense, what does comparing gun sizes, and a Corsair GB sitting at manhattan chatting with the navy and testing weapons have to do with us?

nitpicking... there was 5 of us who started attacking, 2 died, 3 were attacking after that. I don't see re-engagement there. also, you died because we shot a mine you dropped, which means it was directly next to you, very difficult if you have already crashed...

now all that having been said, I'm sorry If you were hurt by our actions... we were there to press a point, nothing more.

Order of Roaring Piratz - Dab - 06-13-2008

Actually we were laughing in group at all the people sitting around chatting OORP all over, while we sat there silent, or were talking half-way RP in system.:P

And we still killed you in the middle of the tradelane, no other NPCs to shoot you. Just 3 Starfleas (2 were dead..).

Order of Roaring Piratz - chovynz - 06-13-2008

' Wrote:Wow Dab I dont think you could have made less sense if you tried...... And yes you 5 starfliers (along with all the Liberty navy/lpi/affiliated npc factions around Manhattan who also happened to be attacking me because of a stray shot) did kill me
I know i said I was done for the night, but I realized I forgot to say one last thing. Ignoring OORP chat is really easy. Its called not reading it. Now ignoring someone shooting you is something completely different. Thats something that you always need to pay attention to otherwise if its a real enemy you'd be screwed. I'd say you guys were way more annoying than any OORP chat going on.

PS: Most of that OORP chat was caused by your little escapade.

By the way Dark..it isnt OoRP for an under level 30 to attack anyone else. You had every possibility to self defense.