Discovery Gaming Community
New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: New Red Hessian Vidar Model (/showthread.php?tid=74663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Nikita - 04-20-2012

yes,this is interesting model,but i dont like when all caps looking like fighters.Caps must be caps.Brick,brutal,big and powerful.I dont like when cruiser already something like fighter,and then we have cruiser spam without fighters.
THis good model,but i think it need bigger cabine in centre,more distinct places for turels (did you sow iriginal model of BS and cruisers?) and why so big engine (2 engines) is this race sport ship?
This is cruiser,not raceship.
But lloking like big fighter for racing.
Bad proportions in sides.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - AeternusDoleo - 04-20-2012

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - massdriver - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:yes,this is interesting model,but i dont like when all caps looking like fighters.Caps must be caps.Brick,brutal,big and powerful.I dont like when cruiser already something like fighter,and then we have cruiser spam without fighters.
THis good model,but i think it need bigger cabine in centre,more distinct places for turels (did you sow iriginal model of BS and cruisers?) and why so big engine (2 engines) is this race sport ship?

you can always make your own model to discuss it, and sorry, I dont need your advices here as the model is finished already, a bit late.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - WalterAnonius - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:yes,this is interesting model,but i dont like when all caps looking like fighters.Caps must be caps.Brick,brutal,big and powerful.I dont like when cruiser already something like fighter,and then we have cruiser spam without fighters.

Sir. With all due respect. You have no idea what you are talking about. :wacko:
Also you it's a cruiser. It's supposed to be smaller to avoid battleships.

New Red Hessian Vidar Model - Vladimir - 04-20-2012

' Wrote:Nice demo. I see someone forgot to put the CMP through FLModelTool to fix the CMP radius - that's what is causing the model to disappear from time to time at the screen edge. Minor issue. Looking forward to putting this one and the RPC in 4.87.

You forgot <strike>poland</strike> Jorm!

RE: New Red Hessian Vidar Model - TLI-Inferno - 03-23-2013

I love all of them, but I don't want to post the same comment on all of the reskins.

RE: New Red Hessian Vidar Model - AeternusDoleo - 03-24-2013

Second gravedig in the models section today... mmh, we got a necromancer around here or something? *adds tombstone*