Discovery Gaming Community
Xoria for server administrator - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Xoria for server administrator (/showthread.php?tid=8664)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Xoria for server administrator - Eppy - 05-20-2008

As I recall the Admins don't allow a public poll on Moderators, but I don't see why not. It's their call anyways, and I doubt Andrew'd get shot down.

Xoria for server administrator - Zapp - 05-20-2008

Xoria, you're an extremely responsible person, and if you think you can handle the work load, I repay the trust you show(ed) in me.*

*Referring to the time where you said something about me being able to pull off the Rusty Donut

Xoria for server administrator - Dusty Lens - 05-20-2008

I've mulled this over some and while I'm in a position of not knowing Xoria well personally, you'd have to be this side of obtuse to not observe his strong commitment to the server and its community.

I believe the server will be well served by the addition of Xoria as an admin.

Xoria for server administrator - Cawdor - 05-20-2008

Xoria, I gave you my vote since I really hope that you will help to get things moved on the faction proposal-forum. We _Seriously_ need more admins and you are the best candidate I can think of right now. So I hope you wont eat the special-club mentality but help to get things going and keep a grip.

Good Luck.

Xoria for server administrator - bluntpencil2001 - 05-20-2008

Hmm. Conditional 'yes', I think.

I'm sure there are reasons for the Bundschuh being ignored, but I'd like to see a new admin allow for either a 'yes' or a 'no' to those folks.

Xoria for server administrator - Equinox - 05-20-2008

' Wrote:I voted "no".

Xoria is an eloquent, erudite and creative fellow, with a firm grasp of rp. But on the flip side, he seems to be a bit arrogant and condenscending at times when dealing with the rest of us mortals. He does not share my confidence.

Im afraid I voted no for the same reason as Megiddo and the other no voters.

Edit: I don't understand why some people seemed to have been looked over, there are people that have been here much longer and have just as much potential to be good admins, the people I think should also get a shot are McNeo, bluntpencil, Dboy and maybe even Epyon.:P

Xoria for server administrator - Dopamino - 05-20-2008

Yes only because they're overloaded.
I've found Xoria to be less than accommodating to our slow learners and younger members.

Xoria for server administrator - sovereign - 05-20-2008

From my experience he's more helpful than some seem to give him credit for. I'm still saying yes, even if he's the antichrist.

Xoria for server administrator - I_m_rdy - 05-20-2008

For everything's sake, take him in! He'd be the only sane member in the admin team!:P

*runs*

Xoria for server administrator - Jazz - 05-20-2008

I give an aye! I think the admins need som fresh meat, those ol' codgers can get crabby when they dont get their coffee.

*sees Hood staring at him angerly and ships out to another country*

ANGELFIRE FOR MOD!