Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-27-2012

Teapot turret makes my Chaffee look like the hellspawn love child of a M41 arty and a T29 heavy tank... UGLY

Stock turret is sexy, if I could mount the second cannon on stock turret I would!

World of Tanks - Executioner - 06-27-2012

*Spamming missiles at your little Tank*

World of Tanks - Blackvertigo1 - 06-27-2012

I've realized that all combat mulitplayer games make someone 50% alive and 50% dead the entire time playing.

World of Tanks - Executioner - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:I've realized that all combat mulitplayer games make someone 50% alive and 50% dead the entire time playing.

Yeah, but Chuck Norris is always 50% alive and 50% ready to roundhouse kick someone in the face.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:Not played NA servers, but these teamkillers are becoming an epidemic in my games, I don't understand it. First game in a Marder II, team killed. :angry: Lil' buggers.

Yeah i myself been wondering why so many are suddenly being team kill morons on EU. NA we get the odd guy, but i had 6 games in a row on EU where i was TK'd right at start for no reason. You would think these guys would all be perma banned by now.
Chaffee jump would be cool, but just wait until an IS7 jumps a ledge on top of a MAUS. Now that would be epic. I wonder if you do bonus damage jumping onto an open turret tank?

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:Yeah i myself been wondering why so many are suddenly being team kill morons on EU. NA we get the odd guy, but i had 6 games in a row on EU where i was TK'd right at start for no reason. You would think these guys would all be perma banned by now.
Chaffee jump would be cool, but just wait until an IS7 jumps a ledge on top of a MAUS. Now that would be epic. I wonder if you do bonus damage jumping onto an open turret tank?
Aye, I report them all because its just... well, >insert foul word of preference here<

Problem is if you jump onto the turret, problem is your intertia, weight and angle of attack. And I can't see the gun barrel being 'real' since you can poke it in houses, but I'd love to make it a valid tactic to jump onto the enemy gun barrel to destroy or damage it to cripple the tank's effectiveness.

Another problem is how thin the underbelly of the 'jumping' tank it onto what is normally considered the thickest section of tank armour, unless you manage to land right on top of the turret.

Another is, getting jammed onto the turret or rolling off and flipping.

Still, not going to stop me trying :P

World of Tanks - sindroms - 06-28-2012

Just remember that during random battles you are not fighting against 15 people.

You are fighting against 29.

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 06-28-2012

T-50-2, meet the E-50 slamming you at 60kmph.

Few things more satisfying than instakilling another tank without firing or taking more than 20 damage.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-28-2012

A lovely game in Munchen with my adorable T20! That's right, no Chaffee this time.:D Thankfully I had a repair hit to repair my damaged turret ring.

Quote:Victory!
Battle: Widepark 28 June 2012 01:22:12
Vehicle: T20
Experience received: 2,976 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 33,312
Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Kay's Medal II Class, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Link to replay details

Link to replay file

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 06-28-2012

' Wrote:Got a Hetzer yesterday, still on stock gun and it isn't terrible.

Now, I Hetz with all the rest!
10.5 HE on the Hetzer works just as well as on the Stug. Try it, you will like it when you get the feel for it.