Discovery Gaming Community
SF Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: SF Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1027)

SF Message Dump - will ritson - 05-27-2007

thanks fire bird for upgrading my to Lt.

i asking for all SF comments on this. (i posted it the wrong place oops) any way i repost it in the SF message dump.

Today my and another BAF player (ROSO) have been launching attacks against KNF war ships we successfully by destroying well over 30 KNF BS's and 70 Cruisers and a hand full of gun boats.

there large clumsy BS's were no match for our smaller yet more power full BS's. it is a great day for britionia and when we returned though Leeds there where crowds of on lookers cheering for the for the captured KNF.

i have proposed to buy a prison ship and sell them back to the KNF for a fairly high price thinking 200 k for every admril.(good money could be made by doing this ass we have POW's)please give you opinion on this subject.

SFBS-NORWICH

P.S. all comments will be taken in to consideration. do we have a prison ship tag also let me know of this

SF Message Dump - Ant - 05-27-2007

Transmit to: All SF Personnel
Comm ID: Captain Buxton, SFBS Repulse.

Congratulations on a successful patrol through Tau 31 Billy the kid and ROSO.

Captured pilots can be unloaded at any friendly Police or Armed Forces station.
I'm sure the Admiral will update us if procedures change.

We may be running capture missions in Tau sectors in future. For now, concentrate on capturing Kusari Elite Pilots in Dundee system due to the high threat level they pose.

Knights and Beta squadrons are of course welcome in support of Stormpike at all times, whenever possible.

End Transmission

SF Message Dump - will ritson - 05-27-2007

rgr that ant will do so.

been talking to firebird about it but he had to leave half way though.

been hunting a lot in tue but know consenting my fire power in Dundee.

SFBS-Norwich out

SF Message Dump - Ghidora - 05-28-2007

INCOMING TRANSMISSION ENCRYPTED, SF HEADQUARTERS

SF GHIDORA REPORTING...

REPORTING ON DUTY, PATROL BRETONIA STARTING IN LEEDS AND SWEEP THROUGH TO CAMBRIDGE.

CLEARED DOCKING RING, IMMEIDEATELY CALL FOR HELP BY SFBS-NORWICH

PIRATE FLEET IN CAMBRIDGE.

CONSISTING OF:

HELGHAST, THUNDERBOLT
RAHF TOTEKEPT {CDR}
RACS BRITANOU
BLUNTPENCIL.

TERRORIZING CIVILIAN AND COMERCIAL SHIPPING.

SF SFF GHIDORA EXITED JUMPGATE TO BE CONFRONTED WITH THE FOUR AND SWARMS OF BAF AND CORSAIRS
SFBS-NORWICH WAS THERE SWINGING AWAY AT THEM ALSO.

ENGAGED TOTEKOPT, AND WAS TAKEN OUT SHORTLY.

RE-SPAWNED AT SOUTHAMPTON, UN-DOCKED AND HEADED BACK TO CAMBRIDGE.
AT THIS POINT SFBS-NORWICH WAS TAKEN OUT, AND HAD TO LEAVE, LEAVING ME TO ATTEMPT TO OUST THE FOUR.....:wacko:

AT JUMPGATE TO CAMBRIDGE EN-COUNTERED HELGHAST THUNDERBOLT, AND ENGAGED, AND WAS QUICKLY TAKEN OUT.:(

RE-SPAWNED AT CANTEBURY, UN-DOCKED AND HEADED BACK TO CAMBRIDGE. AS LEAVING TRADELANE AT JUMP GATE, ALL PIRATES MENTIONED HAD JUST LEFT ON TRADE LANE TO CANTEBURY.

BOUNTY HUNTER {C} TUETORIX HAD ENTERED THE FRAY

I FOLLOWED BACK TO CANTEBURY AND AGAIN EN-GAGED RAHF TOTEKOPT{CDR} AND WAS SHORTYLY DISPOSED OF.

RE-SPAWNED ON STATION CANTBURY, UNDOCKED AND THE PIRATES HAD FLED TO SOUTHAMPTON WITH THE BOUNTY HUNTER ON THEIR TAIL.

GAINANS ATTACKING ME AT THE TRADE LANE TOOK OUT THE LANE, AND I HAD TO FEND THEM OFF UNTIL THE LANE CAME BACK UP

WHEN IT FINALLY DID, I WENT TO SOUTHAMPTON, WHERE THE PIRATES WHERE ENGAGING AI BAF, AND THE BOUNTY HUNTER, AND AGAIN I WAS DISPOSED OF QUICKLY. I SUSPECT THEY HAD THREE TO FOUR COLODA GUNS WHICH JUST WIPED OUT MY SHIELDS. :crazy:

THAT WAS THE THIRD TIME I WENT BACK TO SOUTHAMPTON, AND WATCHED FOR A MOMENT COLLECTING MY THOUGHTS, THEN WENT ON TO LEEDS, EXPECTING THEM TO FOLLOW ME.:$

THE BOUNTY HUNTER HAD TO LEAVE, WAS BEING SYSTEMATICALLY SHOT TO PIECES, AND THE PIRATES CONTINUED ON THIER RAMPAGE IN NEW LONDON.

MY APOLOGIES TO THE SF, JUST BEING A TRAINEE WITH NO BACK UP, WENT AT IT WITH ALL I COULD, AND CAME UP SERIOUSLY SHORT. :(

REAL LIFE PROBLEM CAME UP AND HAD TO LEAVE THE SERVER. :nono:

SFF GHIDORA
TRANSMISSION OUT

SF Message Dump - Hyperwave22 - 05-28-2007

Comm ID: Commodore Hyperwave

It is an interesting concept, although I believe that giving troops back to the KNF would be detrimental to the Bretonian cause. Already, they are entering Dundee, and seem to be fighting to take Leeds. If we give them more men, they will be able to push through this system more easily, giving us the disadvantage of Kusari attacking from both Tau-31 and Dundee.

I believe that Captain Buxton has sense in saying that we need forces up in Dundee. If Kusari breaks through that border, they will be able to easily take Edinburgh and Dublin. This would lead to disaster.

I suggest that we keep these Kusari soldiers until we reach a time in which we don't have Kusari ships right on our border.

On another note, I am ordering SFMF-Horizon to Dundee to assist in the heavy casualties there. Deployment will begin within a timely fashion.

Commodore Hyperwave out...

Added
Comm ID: Commodore Hyperwave

Welcome the new recruit Trypt to the ranks of SF. I expect that he will be a valuable asset to SF.

Forum ID: Trypt
Current Ship: [SF]-SFF-Trypt
His interests are probably best suited to Battlegroup Excalibur. If possible, please assign there

Commodore Hyperwave out...

Added again...
Comm ID: SFDS-Askari

During a patrol in Tau-31 SFDS-Askari and SFBS-Repulse engaged three KNF vessels. The KNF vessels were able to severely cripple Askari, and send the Repulse on the run. Askari is undergoing repairs at Southampton Shipyard.

transmission ends...

SF Message Dump - Ant - 05-28-2007

Transmit to: All SF personnel
Comm ID: Captain Buxton, SFBS Repulse

A patrol by SFBS Repulse and SFDS Askari into Tau 31 today encountered three KNF ships, two destroyers and a fighter.

The battle was joined and the three Kusari ships immediately concentrated their firepower on Askari. Shields were dropped and Askari was knocked out quickly due to faulty shield battery and nanobot functions.
The slim silhouette on the Kusari destroyers makes them difficult targets for our gunners. We had difficulty even dropping their shields. I would suspect that our Destroyers will struggle when competing one on one.

The three Kusari ships turned their firepower on Repulse. After sustaining some damage, we attempted to return to the vicinity of Leeds jumpgate.
Finding additional KNF supporting forces at Leeds jumpgate, we headed for battlegroup MacDuff, where supporting fire was unfortunately insufficient to prevent Repulse from being disabled.
[Image: SF_KNF_1.jpg]
End transmission
(OOC: Good fight KNF)

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 05-28-2007

Transmit to: All SF personnel
Comm ID: Admiral Firebird

SFBS-Norwich, much in agreement to Commodore Hyperwave and discussed earlier, delivering the KNF POWs back into their own hands would be counter productive in my mind. Even demoralized troops can be brought back to pose a threat. Particular with Kusari, such troops would likely fight harder the second time around to recover the honor they lossed in being defeated the first time.

Trypt, welcome to the SF and you've been assigned to battlegroup excaliber as recommended, if you've got any questions feel free to contact myself or anyone at the command level either via PM or the message dump. And as customary, head on up to the bar on Cambridge Research Station for a round on the admiralty once things have settled down.

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - will ritson - 05-28-2007

rgr this firebird idea has been dropped. just thought we could make some money for the war effort and they would of lost there honer by being returned.

can you add this guy to the nomad transport list name is [W.P.]Night-Wolf he has paided just for this char i have the 2 mil aboard.

SFBS-Norwich out

SF Message Dump - Firebird - 05-28-2007

Transmit to: SFBS-Norwich, SF Personnel
Comm ID: Admiral Firebird

Roger, information has been passed onto CRI. Another note and this should come as no surprise, The Hounds of Baskerville have been declared hostile (matching relationship) and the HMR group has been declared unfriendly for their smuggling operations (whoever they are). Updated on the faction post.

End of Transmission

SF Message Dump - will ritson - 05-28-2007

to all SF personal

another possible KNT but under another name

name is [Kishiro]Tekagi-Maru as he is in Dublin still watching is action i will edit this if it is another KNT in sheep's clothing. he is KNT

SFBS-Norwich out