Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy [LN] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy [LN] (/showthread.php?tid=11128)

Liberty Navy [LN] - Vexykin - 03-27-2012

I guess it's time for you to look again Joe.

Narcotic posted perfect evidence of your pilot basecamping.

Allright the picture goes like:

1. Indie Rogue brings them at Buffalo and they follow, Ok
2. LNS capital in badlands? Not ok. Way out of league
3. Indie Rogue docks, i guess it's time for you to leave Officer? No? He'll camp some more and when another rogue undocks he'll just start blasting him like it's nothing.

Check all those 3 Screenshots he included...And boys let's stay calm and seriously let's not
' Wrote:rip each others throats out.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Jihadjoe - 03-27-2012

' Wrote:It's common knowledge

That doesn't make it true. It was common knowlege that the universe was formed of five elements.

Liberty Navy [LN] - Altejago - 03-27-2012

' Wrote:That doesn't make it true. It was common knowlege that the universe was formed of five elements.

Then civilization evolved

' Wrote:blah

Shows no timescale, nor does it show the full context of the incident. I have no idea how long people were there for, nor do I have any indication as to the events leading up to that. All I see is three screenshots of aleesha cooper next to a base, and an LNS ship WHICH I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR in the distance.

' Wrote:Then civilization evolved
Uh... Yeah. Exactly.

A large number of people thought something was true, when infact it was false, and over time, the large group of people came to realise they were incorrect.

You tell me that "It is common knowlege" that I want you banned. Common to whom? It's news to me, for sure.
And thus a false belief held by people gets dispelled and replaced with a truth: Joe does not want Alte banned.

Jeeze man, if you have problems with my faction, then post it here. Sure.
If you have problems with a weird and paraniod perception of my intentions, then talk to me about it.

' Wrote:Shows no timescale, nor does it show the full context of the incident. I have no idea how long people were there for, nor do I have any indication as to the events leading up to that. All I see is three screenshots of aleesha cooper next to a base, and an LNS ship WHICH I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR in the distance.

Well maybe take a look over timestamps?

' Wrote:Shows no timescale, nor does it show the full context of the incident. I have no idea how long people were there for, nor do I have any indication as to the events leading up to that. All I see is three screenshots of aleesha cooper next to a base, and an LNS ship WHICH I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR in the distance.
Uh... Yeah. Exactly.

A large number of people thought something was true, when infact it was false, and over time, the large group of people came to realise they were incorrect.
You tell me that "It is common knowlege" that I want you banned. Common to whom? It's news to me, for sure.
And thus a false belief held by people gets dispelled and replaced with a truth: Joe does not want Alte banned.

If you have problems with a weird and paraniod perception of my intentions, then talk to me about it.

I like how I am called paranoid, makes me realise the medication I am on are doing the opposite of what they're meant to. *sighs*

We're posting our concerns to your faction. You're vehemently denying any wrong doing by your faction.

Last time we chatted personally, it did not end well did it? I was banned for a month. Granted, yup, I probably deserved it. Regardless, you were one of the leading factors in that incident, if not the reason I got so bent out of shape.

Now, back to feedback and discussions, and a little less about my paranoia

' Wrote:Well maybe take a look over timestamps?

Two minutes between the first two. The third is roughly eight minutes after the first. No indication of when the rogue who was being shot at (Wolf_Blue) actually docked.

Total time covered by the screenshots - less then ten minutes. That is significantly less time than it's taken me to blow people up who're running circles around a base.

Uh... Yeah. Exactly.

I like how I am called paranoid, makes me realise the medication I am on are doing the opposite of what they're meant to. *sighs*

We're posting our concerns to your faction. You're vehemently denying any wrong doing by your faction.

Last time we chatted personally, it did not end well did it? I was banned for a month. Granted, yup, I probably deserved it. Regardless, you were one of the leading factors in that incident, if not the reason I got so bent out of shape.

Now, back to feedback and discussions, and a little less about my paranoia

' Wrote:Two minutes between the first two. No indication of when the rogue who was being shot at (Wolf_Blue) actually docked.

Total time covered by the screenshots - less then ten minutes. That is significantly less time than it's taken me to blow people up who're running circles around a base.

And the Chatlogs...Timestamps are there too...

Just sayin'

Liberty Navy [LN] - Narcotic - 03-27-2012

Uh... Yeah. Exactly.

' Wrote:Two minutes between the first two. The third is roughly eight minutes after the first. No indication of when the rogue who was being shot at (Wolf_Blue) actually docked.

Also check the timestamps in the logs, please.
I can assure you, that I didn't edited them in any way.

Or are they worth nothing?

/edit: Ninja'd. Actually I didn't wanted to jump back in. But I found it important to mention it.