Discovery Gaming Community
{AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=121676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - nOmnomnOm - 10-07-2016

(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: Pfffffft. Please. That's hilarious (also rude of you to say).
I dont care if it is rude. I am being direct, honest, and blunt. In law you are also required to state your conflict of interest.

(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: You're just acting scared and paranoid just because of a few negative encounters.
I dont know what "acting scared" means here.
I learn from past encounters and i learn from how people treat us

(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: Bounty Hunting doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to circlejerk you.
But you did

(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: I just don't care about AFC, likewise for most factions.
then why are you here

(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: It's also decency to ask the local faction about setting up an event that's in their area.
topic over and dealt with. i dont see why you need to grave dig
(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: Maybe you should state why it's being reminded so brashly, perhaps adding a line - for example, saying that people who aren't invited to the race aren't allowed, or if individuals are banned from racing. Otherwise, there's no reason to keep reminding it, the rule is already in effect, no need to repeat it.
it's more so there is no conflict when i report people to admins
(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: Also Char has a point. Just because it's a racing track, doesn't mean it's inRPly open to your faction or 'owned' by it - which also adds the danger spice and level to it, trepassing on another's turf etc.
I think you are missing the point and you are actually ignorant of my Roleplay.
I think i have stated this more than enough, but some people I guess overlook my post.
What you said about tresspassing is exactly what this is about.
I literally dont see why are you lecturing me something that I AM ALREADY DOING AND HAVE BEEN DOING FOR A LONG TIME
(10-07-2016, 07:26 AM)Auzari Wrote: Unless the whole point is to defecate on the name of Hogosha by stomping around their grounds. Which in that case it could always be made interesting by letting other Hogosha racers go demolition derby on the track, but as you said, the guy wanted it to be a quick one, so it's probably not within current interests.
Nope. Here we go with assumptions again.

(10-07-2016, 03:47 PM)Auzari Wrote: Except that was a different situation and a recorded event. And it's completely irrelevant.
Nonononoooo
it IS relevant, actually.

(10-07-2016, 03:47 PM)Auzari Wrote: Lol, just because people don't play with you - doesn't mean they can't comment the way you present yourself to the public. So, in other words, you decline to give appropriate answers because of your feelings. Wonderful. "I'm right and you're wrong" - fantastic answer.

And you push for me to give you answers becasue what? You feel like posting and triggereing something that is already finished?
You can totally comment here but dont expect me to bend to your ideas and agree with everything you say.

(10-07-2016, 03:47 PM)Auzari Wrote: And it isn't just your rights, it's everyones. And by your tone, you're portraying yourself as a mere toddler in his sandbox. That's all I'm saying. If you don't want to be questioned about your portrayal, then change your ways to be less overly defensive-aggressive.

By my tone? Lol who are you to judge? Look at yourself first.

(10-07-2016, 03:47 PM)Auzari Wrote: Edit: Nice edit, I can see asking questions and expecting answers is beyond reasonal expectations. If you're going to be like that - then, well, I don't see why I should bother. Have fun with the races and stuff.

Bye bye love you too

(10-07-2016, 03:49 PM)Vendetta Wrote: This is relevant here.

thanks for bump, have nice day
posting something that is not relevant is always nice +1

Again, I think you, @"Auzari", are not up-to-date and I will recommend you do some research before coming here and speaking 'your opinion' which is out of date and already finished.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Chrono - 10-07-2016

Well, this was an interesting read. What have I learned from all of this? AFC / Nomnomnom don't give two flying flapjacks about what others think and will do things as they / he see's fit. I'm just glad that there are some people in this community that make others look like logic driven saints. Good luck with your little race, Nomnom, don't be surprised if there are some people randomly floating around your track on the day of the event to ruin your fun, what with your attitude and such.

I swear, Altejago dealt with things such as this in a MUCH better fashion then what you've displayed in the past 24 hours.

(10-07-2016, 04:09 PM)Chrono Wrote: Well, this was an interesting read. What have I learned from all of this? AFC / Nomnomnom don't give two flying flapjacks about what others think and will do things as they / he see's fit. I'm just glad that there are some people in this community that make others look like logic driven saints. Good luck with your little race, Nomnom, don't be surprised if there are some people randomly floating around your track on the day of the event to ruin your fun, what with your attitude and such.

I swear, Altejago dealt with things such as this in a MUCH better fashion then what you've displayed in the past 24 hours.

I am allowed to have an opinion based on my past experiences.
Altejago also was banned several times.

Edit: I also do not see how you think that I am not listening to anyone. I think I made it quite clear.

Edit again: When did i say Tutorri is MY track XXDDDDDDDD

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Chrono - 10-07-2016

nOmnomnOm Wrote:Altejago also was banned several times.

Your point in bringing this up for the millionth time?

nOmnomnOm Wrote:Edit: I also do not see how you think that I am not listening to anyone. I think I made it quite clear.

Well, your 300 STOP POSTING NOW comments would suggest you weren't.

(10-07-2016, 04:15 PM)Chrono Wrote:
nOmnomnOm Wrote:Altejago also was banned several times.

Your point in bringing this up for the millionth time?
Becasue it is true? When have I said it again as well. I dont seem to recall.
(10-07-2016, 04:15 PM)Chrono Wrote:
nOmnomnOm Wrote:Edit: I also do not see how you think that I am not listening to anyone. I think I made it quite clear.

Well, your 300 STOP POSTING NOW comments would suggest you weren't.

I think it was quite clear that I wanted people to stop so i can reply later.
I think you do not understand the purpose of someone saying "Stop posting" for the purposes of later replying and cleaning up the situation.
I think you are also grave digging this topic becasue it is done and over with and I have also posted an appology thread.

You can actually also post there and not here about this becasue this thread is for AFC feedback as the faction and not a nOmnomnOm feedback thread.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - The Archangels Fighter Club - 10-07-2016

Allow me to state something very clearly for everyone here. This is about Racing Balance and I would like everyone who has an opinion to add "spice" to a race should read this. Due to the fact that we have experience in racing like this, believe it or not, please read the following and do no immediately throw it away:

Problems with having chasers in race events:

1) When being chased, you cannot fly in a straight line:
One of the things about racing in disco is that it is different than other racing games. When you hit engine kill to CD ahead of you, you are a very easy target. This fact alone can ruin an already balanced race becasue the chasers behind you will just shoot and kill the fragile ship. It is actually very hard to make a race and try to pass someone else in this situation. Please think about it becasue it is also hard for my to explain this in detail.

2) See above: Moving through loops is especially hard.

3) The skill level for us is not the same all around. I have members telling me they will only last 30 seconds and they want to have a chance to race with the skill level they have.

4) Ganking:
Everyone hates being ganked and this is the same for racing. if you have a 3 racer match and have 5 chasers, usually one guy will be ganked by 5v1, sheilds will go down, and CDs will be spammed until death or missiles.

Basically what I am trying to say is that only for players who have a high skill level in dodging can find this attractive. The people that suggested this have actually a very good pvp skill level. Some other players do no, unfortunately. It is therefore very hard to balance this event out if someone tells me "You can just have people chasing while you are racing"

There is a REASON why i deny this argument as we have DONE this in the past and it did not end will. As a faction leader I want my members to have fun. I want them to gain in skill, but also not through them down into a volcano.

While it is a nice idea, it needs to be balanced or else people will not have a good time on the racing side.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Jack_Henderson - 12-12-2016

Kudos to AFC for organising the Munich racing!
As always, great racing event! Really tense, great route you chose.
This is getting better every time!

hank you for organising.
And: racing rocks!

~ blown up racer Big Grin

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Sombs - 12-12-2016

I sign that! Even with Julia constantly cheating at the mooring fixture instead of the docking ring. Big Grin

Can't wait for the Jump Race, though! Smile