Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragons Communication Relay - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragons Communication Relay (/showthread.php?tid=167989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 06-05-2020

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]
[Image: tGPptU8.gif]

Identification: Daimyo Nakai Shun
Subject: Kurai jidai o sakidori

[Image: KxINWT1.gif]

Konbanwa honorable Dragons

Dragons, I know this is old logs but forgive me as I have been lazy with relaying information to you all.
As of the Sirius date 05-04-827 The Nakai. Takeda, and Minamoto Clans came into contract with the Twin Dragons, heads of the Niwa Clan of Ibaraki in Chukogu outside Kyoto Base. It was nice to met another clan other than what there already is, perhaps more can come from this.

A report from our Dragon warrior Shirudo of the Hattori Clan. While patroling around in the Nagano system we came across a strange Outcast individual, may possibilities can come from this. We will discuss his report and see what the Clan Council will do with this information.

That is all for now. I will make further communications once we have our plans in action.

May honor guide you to victory Dragons.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun
中井Cの大名, Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Attachments:

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 06-17-2020

[Image: 2pvGYhz.png]

Subject: Furuku kara no yūjin

Go aisatsu it seems we have some old friends in our mists, though he is staying as a ronin for now you may still act towards him as he was once our brother in arms. He met us outside of Kyoto Base as we talked, he had to head back home for some sake while we took the chance to weaken our enemies fronts by attacking their forces and scouting parties.

We managed to destroy a few Kusari Navy Forces patrol wings in the Tohoku system, it was a glorious and honorable battle. After this we got word of a patrol wing in the Nagano system, we headed there immediately to take care of it. After having defeated the Patrol wing we now needed to head back to home base for refuel and re arming.

Imanotokoro kore dakedesu.

May honor guide you to victory Dragons.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun

Attachments:

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 06-17-2020

[Image: oAJ6xoV.jpg]

Identification: Shirudo
Subject: Jōhō

Go aisatsu while we did a quick patrol in the Okinawa system where we ended up running into a Kusari State Police Battlecruiser. We had a good long talk, finding information out as well as them wanting to know who the Aoi Isegen where, we wish we never had said anything if that poor man mentions it to his superior's, his family will be in grave danger.

ありがとう, Arigato,
服部一族のシルド Shirudo of the Hattori Clan

Attachments:

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 06-27-2020

[Image: 81A4u0e.png]

Subject: Atarashī tāgetto

I bring news of new targets to raid and strikes against. These have both been a thorn in our side for a long time now, it is time we act and do something about them. For now we shall raid them and set up supply blockades around them to weaken them for a siege once we have gained enough forces to do so.

The following are;

| Tokai Shipping Platform, Tottori.

[Image: 4vafU95.png]

[Image: kfkAaPz.png]

| Supply near the jump gate in the lanes will be a good spot.

[Image: ad19QNw.png]

[Image: ZtoVCAO.png]

| Fort Wakkanai, Hokkaido.

[Image: QcgwUec.png]

[Image: NJTbJG2.png]

With these under attack it will weaken both the Samura and Kusari Navy Forces grasp in Nagano therefore weakening Planet Tomioka's resistance towards us.

ありがとう, Arigato,
中井大名俊, Daimyo Nakai Shun

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 07-11-2020

Identification: Shogun Nakai Shun
Subject: Deliveries for our prototype

Konbanwa honorable Dragons,

Ozaki Ton has reported that all materials needed towards our prototype miner have now be delivered and are put into immediate use. This only brings us closer to having our own mining operations.

Deliveries are attached bellow.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 07-22-2020

[Image: oAJ6xoV.jpg]

Identification: Shirudo
Subject: Shūgeki

Go aisatsu I myself have made a raid on Tokai Shipping Platform attacking the base and it's storage depot. It will slow them down for a bit, we may need to make more frequent raids on the storage platforms that are kept nearby.

This is only a small step, if we keep at them we will slowly weaken them and therefore leaving them open for a more direct hit.

I shall leave this to my Daimyo Hattori and Shogun Nakai to decide on how to proceed with this.

ありがとう, Arigato,
服部一族のシルド Shirudo of the Hattori Clan

Attachments:
Approaching the target [X]
Attacking Tokai Shipping Platform [X] [X]
Destruction of the supply depots [X] [X]

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 08-23-2020

Subject: Tau-23, GRN|

I had a contact from the Gen'an Chrysanthemums that there was something going down in the Tau-23 system. I was in the Okinawa system but thankfully the Gen'an where kind enough to give me jump coordinates the the Tau-37 system. I must repay them for that one day. Once I arrived to the sector they were at in Tau-23, the Gen'an were sieging a base there. Before I could scan anything to see what the base was, two GRN ships turned up, one bomber and a "Valor" class battleship.

Sadly I did not manage to take down the Valor, I did however deal some damage to them but it was still not enough. As of now the GRN are not a welcome sight, you may engage them at your will. Logs are attached bellow.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

[/align]

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 08-23-2020

Subject: Base removal

I have now had confirmation on the situation in the Tau-23 system there are two bases to take care of and burn them down. There is a Junker base there but the Gen'an are negotiating a deal with them so we shall leave that one be for now.

In 24 hours we are clear to engage both bases and their defenders. All information is listed bellow given to us by the Gen'an Chrysanthemums.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

[/align]

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 11-25-2020

Subject: New Age

I know it has been some time since I last talked. It has come to me that we have too many clans and not enough leaders and clansmen.

Therefore from this day all clans are here by disabandoned and placed under a singular rule, The Shogunate forces. The roles of the Clan Diamyo’s will still stay in place as a sort of general standing commander, the rest of the clan members will now be known as samurai’s.

In doing this, it will make us become stronger as our numbers are too small to have multiple clans running around. There will be three wings, intelligence, research and military. If you wish to join them just drop me a message and I will see to it.

Other than that it is business as normal. Long live the Blood Dragons!

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments:

RE: The Blood Dragons Comunication Relay - SlappyTheRoach - 01-01-2021

Subject: Overwhelmed

I was minding my own business until a far away communication came in from one system over from me, apparently something was going down in the Kyushu system so I headed right over. I came to see my fellow dragon friends sizing up to some Kusari Navy forces and some other Shadow something was there to, I did not manage to get much info on this shadow wing as the navy had overwhelming forces to what we had.

Though I as overwhelmed, I was not giving the Navy the satisfaction of an easy target and made them work for it as I will fight till I can fight no more. I was disabled in the fight and was not able to continue, perhaps my gunboat needs some more upgrades to stand up against two battle cruisers and a destroyer.

The intel on this shadow wing is now sadly lost as that was the only time I have seen them, next time I see them I shall find out what they are doing in Kusari.

ありがとう, Arigato,
将軍中居俊, Shogun Nakai Shun
征夷大将軍 - Sei-i Taishōgun

Attachments: