Discovery Gaming Community
*MR| - Republica de Malta - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: *MR| - Republica de Malta (/showthread.php?tid=171753)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - SlappyTheRoach - 01-31-2020

Hard luck, better luck next time.mate.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Thexare - 01-31-2020

(01-30-2020, 06:23 PM)Spectre Wrote: Regardless, the RP's been like this for years, and I still find it curious that only now are people beginning to criticize it for what it's always been,

Prior to this thread, there was no real point in bringing the well-deserved criticism to the forums. There's not a hell of a lot people can do about unofficial factions unless rules are being broken.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Spectre - 02-01-2020

(01-30-2020, 03:13 PM)Spectre Wrote: I'd like to know for what reasons our officialdom request was denied. Thanks.
Bumping. I'd really like to know the reasons for why our faction was denied.
Thanks.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Spectre - 02-02-2020

(02-01-2020, 05:05 AM)Spectre Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 03:13 PM)Spectre Wrote: I'd like to know for what reasons our officialdom request was denied. Thanks.
Bumping. I'd really like to know the reasons for why our faction was denied.
Thanks.
Forgive my impatience, but I'm still not sure as to the reason why we were denied.
Thanks.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Ramke - 02-02-2020

The main concern is activity: you have not managed to achieve the minimum activity requirement requested from Official Factions.

As recorded on 14th of January (one week overdue), activity has been lackluster. This naturally raised concerns, and upon closer inspection, one player accounts for the massive majority of the faction activity powertrading across multiple ships during the final month.

As a "rebel" Outcast faction having a natural, active enemy (IRMM and LG), we would have expected at least some degree of activity and interaction with your enemies, or a mixture of activities, as opposed to one player trading alone for the nearly the entire duration.

That's the general consensus that has been extracted from staff and main issue of why your faction was denied officialdom. I hope this clears up the fog over the decision.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - DarkTails - 02-02-2020

Now this is something that I will challenge, as when the actual cut off date was approaching (January 6th) I had accompanied a number of activities and know that for a fact the minimum requirement of 3 days was met. This was something I actually pushed heavily in regard to as orgamizing raids in ome of the most chaotic times, schools starting up again and what not, is rather difficult.

I will also challenge the appearance of "one player gsthering all activity." Its been proven on multiple raids and battles that theres 4+ active members contributing to the faction. Appearance and facts differ and matter of opinion doesnt lime up with this. I can point out a number of official factions who have only one or two people keeping them on track with required time so this is a bit of hypocrisy on part of the staff.

On a final note Id like to challenge the staff to undertake how "encouraging" it is to run this type of faction against the large amount of hatred its presented against, simply for existing. Ots ckaimed that theres a number of hostile entities to conflict with, but primarily 1 appears utilizing the only tactics they ever use, tackling enemies with 4 to 1, more on occasion, numbers and inability to know what a balanced fight is. Go through this almost every to every other day for three momths and see how active you are. The final note being the either laziness or inability to record times and dates when theyre actually applicable, not a week later and determining 3 weeks later than when it was supposed to be. Processing in a timely manner seems to be a big issue for a number of things.

Edit: I was also like to point out that the evidence suggesting MR had failed its given activity is easily proven false as when combining the 6 days available post monthly quarter cutoff with previous time, equates to over 3 days, meeting the requirement.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - SnakThree - 02-02-2020

(02-02-2020, 03:05 PM)Ramke Wrote: As recorded on 14th of January (one week overdue), activity has been lackluster. This naturally raised concerns, and upon closer inspection, one player accounts for the massive majority of the faction activity powertrading across multiple ships during the final month.

Minimum requirement is 72 hours per 3 months per 3 players where each of them has at least an hour of activity. If OF request takes 2 months, then it's 48 hours per 2 months per 3 players with 1 hour each. Was that not achieved?

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Shiki - 02-02-2020

@SnakThree
When you add faction to the tracker all their previous activities are being counted as well. It's not being counted from the day faction was actually added to the tracker.

(02-02-2020, 06:43 PM)SnakThree Wrote: If OF request takes 2 months, then it's 48 hours per 2 months per 3 players with 1 hour each. Was that not achieved?

I mean your quick maths are cool, but OF creation rules have nothing like it.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Spectre - 02-02-2020

(02-02-2020, 04:32 PM)DarkTails Wrote: snip

This pretty much sums of what I would say. *MR| posted the officialdom request on the sixth of November, 2019. This gave us, by the written rules in the officialdom guidelines thread, until January 6th, 2020 to acquire 3 days of activity, which we did. We've routinely kept a roster of over three people active for those two months, and have even acquired two extra days of activity within the months of January alone, which itself is twice as much as is required for a month by itself.

If the staff is hard pressed to find visual evidence of *MR| making the 3 day mark by the beginning of January 6th (bearing in mind that the cutoff is at the END of January 6th) then I can very happily provide visual evidence of such.

Thank you.

RE: *MR| - Republica de Malta - Lucas - 02-02-2020

If the issue was powertrading and lack of interaction with other factions and thus low activity count, I can log on and shoot you at any time if you want!

On a more serious note, sucks that you didnt make it but gl if you decide to try again