Discovery Gaming Community
Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? (/showthread.php?tid=25962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - shadowjman - 09-05-2009

Bombers...think about it for a sec...

And were back.

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - reavengitair - 09-05-2009

Quote:Wadever. I can assure you I'm m uch better in game than here, but anywho since you people seem to flame at the slightest offence, I'll just have to bug people in game with my questions instead of here then.

And no I won't be reading these posts

The point is - you have acted quite... well... silly...?

If you want us to forgive you - write up an apology. I would forgive you. BUt you have to prove that you have changed.

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - Violette - 09-05-2009

' Wrote:Bounty hunters? Can they go anywhere? May consider joining when I finally save up 800mil for my battleship. Problem is this time I'm getting the biggest and best in game and the bountyhunters dont seem to have a carrier (like the liberty assault carrier than I'm planning to refit my assault cruiser to).
Considering my aim is only to make life hard for pirates, bountyhunters seem to be a better place for me than liberty navy. Plus, more independence. Man these regulations can be a pain, but I understand we dont want an osiris battleship i nthe middle of liberty just hunting pirates.. just wait till I start my own pirate killing group. Then the pirates will really have reason to fear.

There is no Biggest and the Best, bombers will eat you alive. Its their job to.

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - Gin* - 09-05-2009

ehh well if you want to spend the money for an BS well do it so and keep trying to RP it well, try to catch an good Player and listen to him what he says/act.

All the people here who start to flame and not givin you an advice, forget they also have been new here on Disco and had to learn it.

ahhh good old days in Disco where an Merc could fly an BS hehe

Seriously, buy a bomber and fly with say... the Corsairs, TBH and Benitez would show you exactly how two lone bombers took out three BHG battleships in one go, all of them with anti-fighter setup.

Benitez bomb to impress.

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - Gin* - 09-05-2009

' Wrote:Seriously, buy a bomber and fly with say... the Corsairs, TBH and Benitez would show you exactly how two lone bombers took out three BHG battleships in one go, all of them with anti-fighter setup.
Benitez bomb to impress.

i agree with this back in Disco 4.84 but i really had not the expierence so far in 4.85 i mean the high amount of Hull to break plus Armor Upgrade and Full Bat/Bots, it will take some time i guess

Yeah but seeing those Corsairs tear up the BS like that, was epic.

Bombers are overpowered, but that's a good thing, makes the lolwuts look stupid.

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 09-05-2009

' Wrote:No, we need, as a community, to help people who think like this. Otherwise, It will die. I cannot teach all the capwhoring lolwhores all at once. Set an example for others... When I come into your asking for help topics trolling, You can call me a hypocrite, untill then, Leave.

*AHEM*

Now Silverleaf, It is a gentlemens rule to not attack fighters in your capships. Let them run, They do not deserve to bask in your power and influence. Take solace in the fact it would take about 5 or 6 of them to kill you.

People like him dont giva a damn about communitys opinion. You see the problem now? He's not event trying to listen, neither to change.

And as for my personal views, I think world cant have such big idiots like this example and I staying to my opinion that he's no an idiot but just makes provocations for fun.

I agree with the gentleman's rule to not bully smaller ships.

Warships don't deal with petty criminals....

Any lawful group (with capships) that can go anywhere? - tansytansey - 09-05-2009

Violette, your signature is a little big...

Back on topic, no Battleship will ever compete with a mob of Pirates. Bombers have a far greater range than Capital ships.

You can you can be the most powerful battleship in the world, but a hundred and thirty thousand damage worth of SNAC still hurts.