Discovery Gaming Community
Just FYI. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Just FYI. (/showthread.php?tid=43028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Just FYI. - jammi - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:Alright, New problem. I have good arguments, but as soon as I start typing they fall apart in my head. Why?
Dyslexic? Also, what cruel person decided to use that irritating word as the name for people who can't spell?

Just like the person who invented the word 'lisp' disregarded the fact that those with a lisp can't pronounce it.

And most amusingly, hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia being the fear of long words. And yes, this one is actually genuine.

Just FYI. - Scorpio - 07-02-2010

To be honest, i find this thread quite amusing

Now, I know i'm not going to looked on favourable by saying this and i know others have said this but........Look............It's a game........It's a game, set god knows how far away from earth. In a god-knows how Distant future. We fly fake ships. With fake guns.We visit fake planets We trade Fake Goods. We mine Fake rocks. For fake Ore .We shoot fake pirate ships beacause they demand some of our Fake money, which was earned by selling our Fake goods or Fake ores. We shoot fake pirates beacause they pirate Fake ships or brake the Fake laws that exist in our little corner of Fake space

Now, If your really being driven insane by verious things, take a break. I agree sometimes the defination of "Fun" Sometimes doesent match up to all players, but in the end, We adapt. We grow. but, if we allow ourselves to be dragged down beacause other people think we should do X, Then really, thats the point where a break is needed

II guess what i'm saying is, Stop whining. Learn to adapt, if necessary, take time off

Just FYI. - lw'nafh - 07-02-2010

' Wrote:[Image: ninja.jpg]
-King
Wow, you haven't been around me for a ridiculously long time, have you?

As for identifying people as '2000+ post count vets', hm, well, I suggest you learn more about the way I work. My PVP skills are 'better', with lack of a better word, and in the event I do die, I simply log off and do something else now.

I rarely ever suck up to people, frankly and honestly, I couldn't care less. Believe me, I've tried being nicer to people, and all that's happened, is me being stomped on.

'The only reason for you to engage people is to think they are "weaker".' - Lolno.

Oh, and hi Karlotta.

Edit: And there's quite a few +2000 people I like, too.

Zeltak! Maybe I have you wrong, I don't know.

Just FYI. - Politus - 07-02-2010

There are quite a few people I find to be less-than-desirable, but I keep it to myself and/or my friends. It'll save you a lot of trouble if you do the same.

Been doing that for a long time, consider this an outburst of sorts.

Regardless of that, I've calmed down considerably.

Also, since when did having 2000+ posts make you a vet, or did I miss something?

.__.

Just FYI. - Politus - 07-02-2010

' Wrote:[Image: ninja.jpg]
-King
I don't respect anyone more or less for their post count. No real reason to. If some of those posts were worthwhile, I'll give them credit for them. Otherwise, eh.

Just FYI. - Serpentis - 07-02-2010

FYI Kanga..

What the hell?

Why in the nine hells would you write such a thread!?

I mean, it's not like anyone cares?

I mean it's not like most of you said where right and that it needs to be said, the rest of us just bottles up the emotion until we rage!

Oh... Is that what happened?

I see..

Anyhow, sad to hear you go im sure youl find something else to enjoy ^^

Well, haven't gone -yet-.... But yeah.

Just FYI. - Govedo13 - 07-03-2010

' Wrote:Well, haven't gone -yet-.... But yeah.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Furry
Just a view....

Just FYI. - Athenian - 07-03-2010

This is so yesterday.