Discovery Gaming Community
(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: (]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) (/showthread.php?tid=48273)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Apocalypse2001 - 05-14-2011

[Image: transmissionbar2point7.jpg]

[font=Comic Sans Ms]
Wonderful news indeed. Very lucrative.
I also sent a message, a few hours ago while doing my weekly tour, to our allies.

[Image: transmissionbar22copy.jpg]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - n00bl3t - 05-14-2011

[Image: otransmissionbarst-high.png]

Sparta Station Omicroner Log,

Omicron 74 Base Renovation Project received a boost recently with a high amount of credits injected into it by a deal with an entrepreneur interested in Zoner Gunboat turret technology.

Project is ahead of schedule, but I must query whether the contractors have yet been paid, and when is/was their due date of payment?

Senior Bo Keek is currently fixing up the Auzawandilaz. You should contact him to find out how you can help him repair it. There is potential reputation and respect to be earned.

That is all for now.

Anthony Haines,

Well done on picking up the pilot and returning him to the Gas Miners Guild. But, be wary of upsetting the Outcasts.

That is all.

[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Apocalypse2001 - 05-14-2011

The building of the Endymion is going well. The progress is fairly close to the plans I have laid out for the skeleton crew. I say 'fairly close' since it seems my chief engineer is quite unhappy with the, *clears throat* "progress" that has been made. I can understand his annoyance with what has been happening; Commander Carter's feelings about the "progress" seems to be mutual.
I assure you I will whip the crew into over-drive to correct the hazards that have popped up near the aft section.

Master Coen, I assure you, my intentions toward the Outcasts that are honorable, is without malice. I am sure that that independent crews' behavior, near that area, is not characteristic of the other Outcasts that have been kind to us.

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - lousal - 05-14-2011

-----------------------------------------------

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-15-2011

[Image: 729zdjnq.png]

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings fellows,

i have some good news again. My ship is properly working and i already started to supply our bases in Omicron 74. Jake, Tony and John, good luck on your mission!

Keek out
[Image: mtprztas.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - n00bl3t - 05-16-2011

[Image: otransmissionbarst-high.png]

Sparta Station Omicroner Log,

Anthony Haines, Jake Connors and John Douglas embark upon a mission in Orkney. It can be dangerous space. And they seek slippery prey. Keep them in your thoughts and wish them luck.

Help, if you can. Every piece of information helps.

Senior Bo Keek,

Congratulations on getting the dromedary up and running again.

Anthony Haines,

It is good to hear that the building of the Endymion is going well. Support ships not only expand our defense, but allow for more resources once constructed. Take your time building it to ensure it lasts.

I understand your actions completely, but I bear warning lest others misinterpret them. I care for every Omicroner. Always be careful.

Also, good luck on your mission.

[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Apocalypse2001 - 05-16-2011

------------- Thank you. We'll need it. My Raven's Talon still needs a few fixes in the cock-pit, then it'll be ready.
And the crew of the Sparrow will help with the information gathering. They are the most reliable in Sirius and I trust them with my life.

-------- Oh of course. After having such a close call, where one of my engineers almost lost his leg, I'll make damn sure nothing like that happens again. Even if it means I'll have to do grunge work myself.

---- Yes, I know. I've always known you care about our well being. And I'll always honor that. After all what kind of intelligence officer would I be if i can't control the information the flows from my tours. *chuckle*

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-20-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Hello Liz!

I'm spending my day at Ral's today. There i met Tsumugi Kotobuki, she was hurrying to Freeport 11 and asked me to pass a message to you. Your presence back on Freeport 11 would be appreciated, whatever that means. I'm looking forward to see you again soon, we all are curious about to hear more about the Persephone.

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-24-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings fellows!

We need your attention. Wherever you are out there, please return to Omicron 74 to cast your vote at Sparta Station. More informations you'll get on site when you arrived, thanks for your time and have a good flight!

Keek out

(]o[) Sparta Station Processing, Omicron 74. (iRP)(AO) - Riebezagel - 05-30-2011

[color=#FFFFCC]Greetings fellows!

For those who didn't make it to our appointment yesterday, we celebrated Gregor Smalls initiation ceremony at our fairground. Thanks to James once more for the affecting speech. Afterwards we got called to Omicron Delta, Liberty Navy capital ships were spotted near Freeport 11 and we made sure they won't harm the Freeport. Successfully, thanks to the Aquilon Carrier Xiphos and its fighter wing. I assume Captain Connors will provide a more detailed report soon.

Keek out