Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) (/showthread.php?tid=49329)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - MarioR - 11-06-2010

Greetings

Ahhhh ...... how many casualties on FP9?

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - n00bl3t - 11-06-2010

' Wrote:Greetings

I could be wrong, but I don't think we had any.

Could use more alcohol though?

-Mike Rotch.

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - Dusty Lens - 11-06-2010

' Wrote:Greetings

Four spilled beers.
Two pairs trousers.

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - moebus - 11-06-2010

:::Incomming Transmission:::
:::From Dankien Moebus::::
:::To everybody on the channel:::

Greetings,
I am just back from deep-space, that s why I have not participated to this discussion earlier.
Well, it s seems we do not completely agree on what we are going to do. So I will give my opinion and propose something.

I have the feeling that corsairs wanted this conflict since the beginning as to change the theta system status. I also recognize that I may be not objective and it could be easily explained with the lack of information and communications between zoners-corsairs and zoners themselves.

I think we have tried to negotiate peace but it fails due to the lack of communication. The OSI-Shepardi discussion could have been a good start but we were not included in the final peace process, so it failed. But maybe it was part of the corsairs propaganda as to blame zoners for the escalating conflict.

Now corsairs are claiming it is too late for negotiations. It seems they want the zoners accept their terms without discussion. Unfortunately I have the feeling we can't accept their proposition. So the only remaining alternative seems war until another proposition is made.

Some of you want to keep on looking for a way that would bring peace between corsairs and zoners and I am still glad to hear that. However I am really tired to contribute to the diplomacy effort. Each new day, it looks like more a pathetic masquerade to me.

Therefore I will focused my effort on war management. I am already in contact with a lot of corsairs enemies, should I say half of Sirius population? Corsairs think we are weak and can crush us very quickly. I intend to prove they are wrong and teach them what 'respect your neighbor' means. Then in a few months they may be more open to some fair peace traitee negotiations.

Nevertheless, up until this time, if some of you want to continue the discussion with corsairs I propose we stay in contact as to synchronize our actions. For example: if you are conducting serious negotiations the military operations could be delayed as to provide a better mood for your negotiations.

See you soon.
Dankien Moebus

:::End of Transmission:::
[Image: Omicroners_Sig_01.png]

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - MarioR - 11-06-2010

Greetings

Four beers? Damn!

I will try to get you more! Four beers!! Murders!!

Take care my friends

Mario, captain of the Taurus

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - Moneybags - 11-06-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Source: Dr. Thomas Whicks***

"You have my forces good sir. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Thomas Whicks, captian of the Venture. Today, Freeport 9 and Theta we're laughably 'evicted' by an illerate Gunboat captian and his powerhouse friend. I was attacked along with my comrade.
Although I am devoted to rescearch, I will gladly let my ship be of use to the Zoner cause. Just give me a call anytime I am needed."

***Transmission Terminated***

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - BlueSpawn - 11-06-2010

..:: Incoming Message ::..

Do not underastimate the Corsairs. Death is second nature to them.

Your assistance is more than appreciated. But be on your guard.

..:: Message Closed ::..

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - Jumpy - 11-06-2010

|||Opening Message|||
||ID: Jonn Jonzz||

Sorry about my absence. I too will fo-- purchase myself a ship so I may assist the Zoner cause in any way. If I could have contacts for the others in any orginized rebellion or blockade, it would be most appricated.

|Closing Message|

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - MarioR - 11-08-2010

Greetings again my friends

Has promise i toke this to you http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1426/screen100l.jpg I hope you enjoy this while being "blockade". I will try to help the most i can (//i have a busy real ife and i can't be all the time).

Take care all friends

To: Zoners (Comms access to Lev Shestov blocked) - n00bl3t - 11-08-2010

' Wrote:Four spilled beers.
Two pairs trousers.

Three pairs of pants. We need to ship one to some Elder for kicks.

-Mike Rotch.

' Wrote:|||Opening Message|||
||ID: Jonn Jonzz||

Sorry about my absence. I too will fo-- purchase myself a ship so I may assist the Zoner cause in any way. If I could have contacts for the others in any orginized rebellion or blockade, it would be most appricated.

|Closing Message|

Glad to hear. I think.

Not sure. Supplies are needed mostly. Beers keeps getting spilled when the Corsairs need to vent their frustration about their failure of a planet.

-Mike Rotch.

' Wrote:Greetings again my friends

Has promise i toke this to you http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1426/screen100l.jpg I hope you enjoy this while being "blockade". I will try to help the most i can (//i have a busy real ife and i can't be all the time).

Take care all friends

Greetings Mario,

Survival here has become a lot easier with the supplies you bring us.

A lot easier.

Thank you Sir, very much.

-Mike Rotch.