Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Policy Changed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Policy Changed (/showthread.php?tid=57055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Admin Notice: Policy Changed - Jack-Freeway - 04-19-2011

Make 1 Faction that have admin conections wich can provide loans. that way there will be 2 party's involved in the laon and if there is a scam there will come only 1 report for that 1 person.

Me personaly would make a total new faction just for that cause and maybe rulled by an admin for the best protection of provided creds.
An admin have the tools and knowhow to corectly deal loans and punish when scammed.

anyways loans are a risky job .

*edit* i give people who are below lvl 15 never more then 5 mill and i wont take money back, i just say that they could pass the help along sometime when they have creds to spare.

that way i dont feel like i lost something i just gave a welcome present

greetings from Jack

Admin Notice: Policy Changed - dodike - 04-19-2011

' Wrote:Make 1 Faction that have admin conections wich can provide loans. that way there will be 2 party's involved in the laon and if there is a scam there will come only 1 report for that 1 person.

Me personaly would make a total new faction just for that cause and maybe rulled by an admin for the best protection of provided creds.
An admin have the tools and knowhow to corectly deal loans and punish when scammed.

anyways loans are a risky job .

greetings from Jack
The IND?

You said that loaning is a risky business. Are you supposing we eliminate that risk giving one faction extra tools while other factions that want to try loaning won't have it and will have to take the risks?

No i am saying to have only 1 faction taking risks as they deal loans , that faction would be best run by an admin because he already have the tools and knowhow how to deal with scams .

i know it sounds not fair agianst other factions who want to loan out to but in my opninion is my way a way with most safety inbiuld for the loan provider. wich was if i recall corect the highest problem ofter this change

*edit* ofter = after

Admin Notice: Policy Changed - Waratah - 04-19-2011

Why dont all you Bankers donate your money to The Angels, they set up a Bank and control it.
Then if they use your cash to lend to somebody, they just then pay you back when the loan is payed back,
plus 1/2 the interest.

Have the angels the tools to deal with scams and such? ifso then it would be an option

' Wrote:No i am saying to have only 1 faction taking risks as they deal loans , that faction would be best run by an admin because he already have the tools and knowhow how to deal with scams .

i know it sounds not fair agianst other factions who want to loan out to but in my opninion is my way a way with most safety inbiuld for the loan provider. wich was if i recall corect the highest problem ofter this change

*edit* ofter = after
The Admins are also obliged not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way. If the faction was made it would exist outside of the roleplay environment. The already stated that they are not willing to do it, that's why the policy was changed.

Admin Notice: Policy Changed - Mao - 04-19-2011

No more factions lead by admins. It's already bad with the ones we have now.;)

Admin Notice: Policy Changed - SnakThree - 04-19-2011

Give loaning securities only to IC ? No? K. <_<

The Admins are also obliged not to mix server roleplaying with server administration in any way. If the faction was made it would exist outside of the roleplay environment. The already stated that they are not willing to do it, that's why the policy was changed.
[/quote]

wel lets see if we all can make a thing about this that could work. do you have an idea to create an legal and rp way to make loans and take ships or things like that when the loan isnt payed back in time

' Wrote:Give loaning securities only to IC ? No? K. <_<
Nice try.

You are free to loan as much as you like with the current system. If you worry about being scammed loan only small amounts to unknown people and do the loans of hundred millions of credits with subjects that has some credibility such as people you thrust, official factions and so.