Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Community Staff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Community Staff (/showthread.php?tid=73166)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin Notice: Community Staff - lw'nafh - 01-23-2012

You make it seem like I give a damn.

P.S: Get out of my posts, I don't care if you like my method of delivery.

<Insert image of Woody facepalming>

About sums up my response. Except for Garrett. Garrett is cool.

I wanted to use another image but it probably would've got me a tempban for 'trolling'.

EDIT: Can't tell you how hard I laughed when that thread got deleted.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - oZoneRanger - 01-23-2012

Congrats to Garret, Tanker, Del and Alley.

About Alley....I would back off just a bit folks....This person has put in a lot of hours and effort over the past weeks on things like the WiKi and the snazzy new TechNerf Chart and App for calculating the Nerf. Give a person a chance to break in a new pair of shoes before you start complaining about how they walk.

Cheers and Respects to you All
oZoneRanger

Admin Notice: Community Staff - AeternusDoleo - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:... but for frak's sake I hope he/she has matured over the last year or so.
There's a saying about kettles and pots that applies here...

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Grumblesaur - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:You know Kuro, I may just use that...

Nifty.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Souvik - 01-23-2012

Congratulations Tanker and Alley!!!!

And good to see Old Admins coming back!!!! :D

Admin Notice: Community Staff - ryoken - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:Ok, after doing my research and of course reading the more recent posts in this thread I'm going to elaborate on my opinion.

Alley is a frequent Flood-goer, spammer, at times can be trollish, and has insulted me several times before (not recently). This is what I have gathered over the past 2-3ish years of somewhat knowing this person. This is not good quality for a mod. With that being said, I have noticed less activity from this person on Flood, more seriousness, and a generally more mature attitude. This is a good mod quality. But, my fear is that Alley will end up either:

A. Power-hungry
B. Back to trolling/spamming because there's nothing stopping him/her since everyone is all friends and happy go lucky care-bears with each other
C. Anything else along those lines

Hey does that mean if i am good for a few weeks i can be a Mod?:rolleyes:
In all seriousness. Who the hell is Alley? Never seen, and did a search and nothing.

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Jamez - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:Hey does that mean if i am good for a few weeks i can be a Mod?:rolleyes:
In all seriousness. Who the hell is Alley? Never seen, and did a search and nothing.

eoJdahiJ

Admin Notice: Community Staff - ryoken - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:eoJdahiJ
Well say that name then, not Alley. If someone called me by my "real" name would anyone know it?

Admin Notice: Community Staff - koske - 01-23-2012

Wish you luck with the work guyz.

Alley, tell them that angels rock!

Admin Notice: Community Staff - Fat.Igor - 01-23-2012

' Wrote:Well say that name then, not Alley. If someone called me by my "real" name would anyone know it?
The difference is a lot of people know Alley by her name. No one knows yours 'cuz you're not really friendly :|