Discovery Gaming Community
Gallic Permits - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gallic Permits (/showthread.php?tid=81177)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:26 PM)hades durin Wrote:
Incoming Transmission

Located: Dortmund Station New Berlin

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

do our entry and trade with gallia is now accepted?
We do the needed payment and we also give additional information
about the cargo we want to deliver.

Greetings
Nic Becket

Transmission Closed

Bonjour,
apologies we did not realise you were awaiting another reply.

"If you are confident your <ALG> ships can fully comply with Gallic laws and the restrictions/conditions stipulated within the permit conditions http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177 then at this point we seen no problems in granting entry."

As you have now complied with the conditions then the above can be considered active.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - Tunicle - 01-31-2013

Hello,
could I please apply for a permit to allow me to explore the new trade opportunities offered by Kusari - Gallia links and export material from Gallia.

Name: Transporteur de Choix
Affiliation: IDF
Planned Activity: Export from Gallia to Kusari

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 01-31-2013

(01-28-2013, 07:13 PM)Daumann Heavy Construction Wrote:
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Guten Abend

Daumann Heavy Construction is interested in acquiring a permit to trade several commodities from the magnificent Kingdom of Gallia to the glorious Republic of Rheinland. DHC is a megacorporation that dominates several Rheinland markets, from industrial construction, to combat equipment and even fertilizers made from recycled industrial byproducts. That said, our main interest is the purchase of materials used in several industrial processes.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

===Transmission Terminated===

Bonjour again Madame Richter,
thank you for your patience since our last transmission indicating we wished to talk trade companies.

If you are confident your ships can fully comply with Gallic laws and the restrictions/conditions stipulated within the permit conditions http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177 then at this point we seen no problems and encourage you applying following the conditions in the linked file above.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - Daumann Heavy Construction - 02-04-2013

Guten Abend,

our lawyers and Board of Directors have read Gallic Royal Charter, our pilots naturlich will obey Gallic Law, we plan to export Munitions, Cryocubes, Plastics and other Gallic products to Rheinland and Kusari, import mined by us ores and Rheinlandic goods of our production.

Payment was transferred from our bank.

Attachment

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

RE: Gallic Permits - DragonRider - 02-04-2013

Name: Julie Morel
Affiliation: Solar Engineering
Planned Location: Orleanais System
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: Explained below
Planned modules: Explained below

Several days ago I bought a space station in Orleanis system. The previous owner said that the base was fully legal and had all the documentation. Because there were other clients, interested in purchasing the base, I had to buy in quickly.
After I bought it. I went to look for the documents. I found the suitcase with a “Base Dockiments” label on it. When I carried it to the hangar bay, to get the pass key from my ship, a ammunition rack exploded. I had some minor inquires. Unfortunately the suitcase was burned.

Now I don’t know if the base is legal or not.
That’s why I am making a transmission here.

Anyway, the main reason for me to buy the installation is because I and my fellow colleagues wanted to own a base. We got blueprints for constructing cloaking devices. And because this base is in a good condition and it is located in a good area, we decided to buy it.

I hope that The Kingdom Of Gallia understands my situation.
I am looking forward to Your answer.

Current base modules
- Core 2
- 2x Storage Modules
- 2x Defense Platforms (located 18km from the nearest station/trade lane)
- 1x Cloak Factory

Planned
- Core 3
- 1 or 2 Defense Platforms

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 02-05-2013

(02-04-2013, 10:06 PM)Daumann Heavy Construction Wrote:

Guten Abend,

our lawyers and Board of Directors have read Gallic Royal Charter, our pilots naturlich will obey Gallic Law, we plan to export Munitions, Cryocubes, Plastics and other Gallic products to Rheinland and Kusari, import mined by us ores and Rheinlandic goods of our production.

Payment was transferred from our bank.

Attachment

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hanna Richter

Bonjour again Madame Richter,
thank you for following the instructions and completing the necessary paperwork.
We can confirm the granting of the permit subject to the conditions contained in your permit application and the Laws of Gallia.

We hope your time in Gallia is profitable and your behaviour lawful.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 02-05-2013

(02-04-2013, 10:38 PM)DragonRider Wrote: Name: Julie Morel
Affiliation: Solar Engineering
Planned Location: Orleanais System
Extensive motivation and reason for construction: Explained below
Planned modules: Explained below

Several days ago I bought a space station in Orleanis system. The previous owner said that the base was fully legal and had all the documentation. Because there were other clients, interested in purchasing the base, I had to buy in quickly.
After I bought it. I went to look for the documents. I found the suitcase with a “Base Dockiments” label on it. When I carried it to the hangar bay, to get the pass key from my ship, a ammunition rack exploded. I had some minor inquires. Unfortunately the suitcase was burned.

Now I don’t know if the base is legal or not.
That’s why I am making a transmission here.

Anyway, the main reason for me to buy the installation is because I and my fellow colleagues wanted to own a base. We got blueprints for constructing cloaking devices. And because this base is in a good condition and it is located in a good area, we decided to buy it.

I hope that The Kingdom Of Gallia understands my situation.
I am looking forward to Your answer.

Current base modules
- Core 2
- 2x Storage Modules
- 2x Defense Platforms (located 18km from the nearest station/trade lane)
- 1x Cloak Factory

Planned
- Core 3
- 1 or 2 Defense Platforms

Bonjour Julie Morel,
there is bad and good news.

The bad news is that there are no lawful bases registered in that system.

The good news is that we are not adverse to consider a retrospective granting of permission as laid out in http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81177

Contrary to popular myth we are a reasonable people, however a speedy approach to sorting your problem would be appreciated.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - Harus - 02-07-2013

(01-28-2013, 07:54 PM)The Kingdom of Gallia Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 09:46 PM)Harus Wrote: *~*Incoming Transmission*~*

Hello there Gallia. I had a quick question. I applied for entrance several years ago and it was granted here, and I was curious if this contract is still binding? Only change is that I now fly an Eagle Civilian VHF, instead of a Nyx.

Regards,

Dajia_De'Lacroix

~*~ End Transmission~*~

Bonjour,
it is a while ago, please give us a short period of time in which to fully interogate our voluminous databases.

Regardez

Bonjour,

I have waited nearly two weeks, and decided that I should contact the Kingdom of Gallia again as to my request. I have waited a short period of time as requested.

Regards,

Dajia_De'Lacroix

RE: Gallic Permits - The Gallic Union - 02-07-2013

(02-07-2013, 05:57 AM)Harus Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 07:54 PM)The Kingdom of Gallia Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 09:46 PM)Harus Wrote: *~*Incoming Transmission*~*

Hello there Gallia. I had a quick question. I applied for entrance several years ago and it was granted here, and I was curious if this contract is still binding? Only change is that I now fly an Eagle Civilian VHF, instead of a Nyx.

Regards,

Dajia_De'Lacroix

~*~ End Transmission~*~

Bonjour,
it is a while ago, please give us a short period of time in which to fully interogate our voluminous databases.

Regardez

Bonjour,

I have waited nearly two weeks, and decided that I should contact the Kingdom of Gallia again as to my request. I have waited a short period of time as requested.

Regards,

Dajia_De'Lacroix

Bonjour,
a check of the database before this post would have saved a lot of time.

Regardez

RE: Gallic Permits - casper 19 - 02-11-2013

Hello
Im builded my base 1 weeks ago im worked hard !
So i am requesting permissions..
Neutral and green players can dock !
This is a Trading base and i need to build an Hyperspace factory.
Name :Nagumo
Ship:Ryuujin Kusari Train
Aff:Samura