Discovery Gaming Community
Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! (/showthread.php?tid=99854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Findarato Veneanar - 08-10-2014

(08-09-2014, 09:36 PM)Teerin Wrote: Findarato, I don't sell Transmission Bars en masse. If you want one of these Banners, I can do that instead. I've actually made DSE) ones before, so it would only cost you 12,000,000¢

I suppose that i could settle with just a Banner, i would prefer having two though, one for each seperate rank, i have got 24,000,000¢ on hand ready to transfer if you are ok with doing two instead of one.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 08-10-2014

I cannot fit so much onto one bar, so instead of the two you requested, I made three separate ones

[Image: rMmD2dT.png]
[Image: ZDtDDdF.png]
[Image: VjAQFeI.png]

Let me know what you think. Even though I made three of them, your bill is still 24,000,000¢

Kudos - Findarato Veneanar - 08-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 03:45 PM)Teerin Wrote: I cannot fit so much onto one bar, so instead of the two you requested, I made three separate ones

[Image: rMmD2dT.png]
[Image: ZDtDDdF.png]
[Image: VjAQFeI.png]

Let me know what you think. Even though I made three of them, your bill is still 24,000,000¢

Payment sent.
Thanks for the bars Teerin, awesome.
[Image: Teerin.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Apollon - 08-21-2014

Got some nice order to put here for you Rohj.

1. BAF| Bretonia Armed Forces, Admiral Natalie Reaser
2. [LN] Liberty Navy, Commander William Jensen
3. Order| The Order, Agent Aoi Kunieda
4. Core| The Core, Guildkeeper Ryuzaki Kuruso.
5. [101st] Ghosts of Razgriz, Ghost Viola Soranti
6. <G> The Watchers, Diana McMillan
7. [RM] Rheinland Military, Krista Riesenlaster
8. VWA| Veadoshdsadsdsa (figure the name yourself :|) Reiner Befeier
9. Queen Carina's Privateers "Law abiding pirates?"

That's enough for now 8|
Just the faction logo and theme, no need for ships, Thanks.

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 09-10-2014

Well, that took me a long time. Sorry for the delay.

[Image: EuYZI8Z.png]
[Image: GMwJsgq.png]
[Image: yLW69Sl.png]
[Image: cRA2PJ7.png]
[Image: Ir2Rfqx.png]
[Image: PbHxhjA.png]
[Image: 8rycilY.png]
[Image: InSQ4nK.png]
[Image: mH8u1W1.png]

It's a bit of a challenge to press out so many at once, and I had even forgotten about the <G> one until the last minute ... let me know if you need any adjustments. Your total bill is 88,200,000¢.

Also, feel free to use the generic CR| one, of course

[Image: Hp3OXtT.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Apollon - 09-10-2014

Awesome work as always, Teerin.

Payment has been sent.

[Image: fXdhmLv.jpg]

Thank you. (bow)

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 09-13-2014

Well, I just checked my bank. Wildkins, you still owe me 23,400,000¢. KingG, you still owe me 15,000,000¢

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 12-13-2014

In the spirit of the season; free banner for everyone

[Image: tfYHxIt.png]

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - NoMe - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 06:21 AM)Teerin Wrote: In the spirit of the season; free banner for everyone

[Image: tfYHxIt.png]

can you explain me how can i use it, i neeeeeed some freelancer hollidays Smile

cause i found how to use avatar and signature but a user bar ? if you can, i can use it for the season!

RE: Teerin's Banner Shoppe - Moderate Quality, Low Prices! - Teerin - 12-14-2014

This is all you need to do. Put it in your signature

Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tfYHxIt.png[/img][/align]